Training Learn to live with the pain
For Evie
Elizabeth Fraiser
Mental/Physical/Electrical Therapist

Age: 22 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Dew Offline
Change author:
MP: 550
| The future belongs to those |
Her eyes scanned the towering ice walls that glittered in the Flowerbirth sunlight. People milled about, taking advantage of the recent reveal of the sun's warm rays. Although the weather was still cold, Halovians were accustomed to it. They didn't embrace the change of season for its warmer weather, but the optimism each glittering beam brought with it. 

Elizabeth closed her eyes to listen to the milling of people, excitement coursing through her veins. She'd finally been able to request a meeting with the co-Warden of Halo. After hearing so much a little about her from Deimos, she had no doubt that they would get along. She had high hopes that Evie would be willing to take her under her wing and show her the ropes. And today was supposed to be their first lesson. Her brown hair was drawn back in a ponytail that barely brushed her shoulders. The cold had enticed a light redness to brush her cheeks and nose, which happened to match the pink gown that flowed down to her ankles. A large tan jacket hung loosely over the top and her scuffed travel boots peeked out from beneath. 

Realizing that she was standing in the middle of the walkway, Elizabeth stepped to the side and waited impatiently patiently for the woman to arrive.
Elizabeth
| who believe in the beauty of their dreams |
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8362
Evie
i'll plant a row of daisy seeds
in the space beneath each eye
Evie had been delighted and intrigued to hear about Elizabeth from Deimos, and admittedly had been plainly excited to discover that the woman wanted to meet her. Warden requests are plentiful in her daily life but they’re far from personal, and even though there had been accompanying threads of Academy interest it had felt more promising on a personal level. Maybe she simply misses Hadama and aches with conflict over whether to contact him yet. Maybe Evie just hates to admit she doesn’t have very many friends.

Jogging up with her fiery hair in a similar ponytail and a bright grin, Evie waves a hand to catch Elizabeth’s attention and slows to a more leisurely pace as she approaches. Micah bounds at her side, colorful rosettes shifting like oil-slick in the sun. Once she’s close enough she extends her hand, freckles prominent on slightly pink cheeks. “Elizabeth, right? It’s nice to meet you! I’m Evie and this is Micah.” She knows everyone has a passing knowledge of her name and face at minimum as Halo’s Warden, but introductions still feel appropriate when meeting as individuals.
so they'll remind you of your beauty
when they bloom each time you cry
Elizabeth Fraiser
Mental/Physical/Electrical Therapist

Age: 22 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Dew Offline
Change author:
MP: 550
| The future belongs to those |
She spotted the stream of red hair first as it billowed behind Evie's head. With a bright smile, she waved a greeting back. When she finally stopped next to her, Elizabeth responded in kind. "Nice to meet you, Evie! My name's Elizabeth." Looking to the little bundle of sunshine in the woman's arms, she crouched down with pure joy evident on her face. Her voice didn't quite reach the level of baby-talk, but her pitch did increase with excitement. "Hi, Micah. I like your hair." She let the smile warm her eyes in an open expression of safety for the child, secretly hoping he might send a smile back her way.

Eyes lingering on the baby, she stood to address Evie again. "Thanks for accepting my invitation! I've been looking forward to meeting you." Although her invitation had been framed as an interest in the Academy, Elizabeth was more excited about making a connection with someone similar. They were both Abandoned healers (in a way) who lived in Halo, and even though she had a lot to learn, she hoped they would be fast friends. 

"I didn't pull you away from any important work, did I?" She remembered how Deimos had been preoccupied when she'd interrupted him all those weeks ago. If the Warden was, then maybe this was an opportunity to step away from the desk.
Elizabeth
| who believe in the beauty of their dreams |