To boldly go, where no cobbler have gone before.
for Roana.
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Are
He nodded profusely, her words rang true and the cobbler should be very aware of the strength that could be found in willpower. Excuses, that was what his mother would have called them. Even though the cobbler tried his best to be humble it all too often tipped over to just that, excuses. Among them the one he just managed to catch before it had even had time to slip out, a meek 'sorry' swallowed and exchanged for a straight back and a crooked smile.

"Guess the axe doesn't care if the wood is a log or shield." he scratched at a patch of stubble on his chin and nodded again as the thought took hold. A cobbler turned warrior, there's a story worth singing, if anything to make people laugh. "Sure, I'm cut out of stern enough cloth to hack at shields, so, who's this someone you speak of?" Are asked with a new glint in his eyes, lit by a purpose beyond merely existing. To help make a better world, one he could be proud to call his home. Their home.

"Better be a mighty warrior though, both in arm and patience." he couldn't help but to add with a wry smile.
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
ROANA
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
"No, it does not." Roana said in agreement. An axe was only as dangerous as the person holding it, just like any weapon. That he already had something he felt comfortable using was a plus. Now it was just a matter of training his body and mind to remain steadfast in a fight, to know what to look for to counter and dodge, to be as honed for the battlefield as the edge of his axe. All that could come in time, and she thought Are had the right sort of discipline to achieve it if he put his mind to it.

His question and comment made her laugh, a big grin on her lips. "Not one for catching onto hints I see." she said with a snicker. "Me. I can train you." she said, still laughing lightly under her breath, very amused with his statement.
Why is my reflection someone
I don't know?
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:

Are
Her smile and laugh was contagious and had him laughing too. Even more so when the cobbler glanced down at himself, dirty and threadbare. Some warrior he would make, a big dusty oaf gone wailing with whatever the heaviest weapon he could heft, every enemy sent packing just from the pure spectacle of it all. A bear of a man he'd been called once or twice, some even liked to spread rumors there was giantsblood in his family, but those where squashed by his meek ways and general air of humbleness.

No more though! He thought as he looked upon his would be trainer. "Not one to make assumptions you know, I've slipped up once too many and rather not repeat that." he said and laughed with her. "I take it you have enough experience whipping sense into recruits, when do we start?" Are spent no time dawdling, almost too eager to get swinging he asked her with a touch of childish glee.