whisper to me
Remi
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
it's not what it looks like
Blissfully unaware of his friend's angst over the decision, Ianto waited for Remi to clamber down before strolling away as he had done before, still humming under his breath. From the alchemist's point of view, Ianto would be gone for perhaps a handful of minutes, disappearing into the undergrowth before seeming to drop off the face of the forest entirely.

And when he returned, it was from a totally different direction to the way he had walked initially. Still, his hands were empty and there was a sunny smile on his face. "Hey, I hope you didn't get too bored. Come on, I know where we can find some of that sap for you. You still in?" he winked.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Naked arms, his secrets still like songs I never learned

Remi had been trying not to stare at the direction Ianto had left. He told himself the rapidly increasing pitter-patter of his heart was simply a function of the fact that it was so much smaller in his chest, and because of the potential dangerous situation this was. And so as Ianto appeared from an entirely new direction, the raccoon jumped nearly a foot into the air, growing fearfully bushier as he spun around to spy the fox.

What— Remi began, glancing over his shoulder where he was 99% sure the fox had left from, to where he stood now. Ahh...yes. Still in. Remi agreed. Though in what he felt like he no longer knew.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
it's not what it looks like
Ianto held up his hands as if to reassure Remi that he wasn't trying to spook him or sneak up on him, trying on a smile and pausing until he had an answer from the alchemist. Unused to being the one comparatively reserved and reassuring, he found it wasn't really so bad in small doses, Ianto nodding to his friend and peering about as if to get his bearings back.

Once he had decided on the right direction, he unceremoniously leant down and scooped Remi up and into his arms, marching off with him. "C'mon then," he announced. "Next time I have an adventure to go on, I expect your full cooperation, you know." Chuckling, he headed away deeper into the forest.

{END}