most unfortunate
Remi
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ianto
"Here." Ianto produced, seemingly from nowhere, a couple of long strips of brightly coloured cloth. He wrapped one about his own face so he could minimise the amount he might breathe in, and stepped forward to help Remi with the other since his hands were full. If he was allowed to do as much, he would duck back around so he could squint at the jar while the tree flailed and swayed and seemed thoroughly confused by what was happening.

"Looks like enough to me," he murmured. "About a third of the jar is full. Is that what you need? Or more...?" He still didn't know what any of this was for, but if Remi needed it then they would stay until there was enough. Unless... y'know. Something merited Ianto having to run away like the coward he was.

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
{Image: jae-remi.jpg}
REMI
ABRUZZO

When these weary days, when these days are done
We'll be in the sun

Though Remi could see clearly what it was Ianto wanted to do and why he wanted to do it, still he balked for a half-second longer than he should have. Eventually he did nod, with an appreciative smile to let the fox choke him make it so the air he was breathing wouldn't be so harmful.

"I..." Jigano's expression when Remi revealed he hadn't actually asked Safrin how much he needed flashed behind his eyes and the alchemist grimaced at his own stupidity. "I think so. Maybe just a second or two more.." But he could already feel his magic warbling. This was quite a few balls in the air, so to speak, and his endurance such as it was was feeling like it was running low.

When these weary days, when these days are through
I'll be working my way
back to you
{Image: fBcU5kd.png}
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Ianto
"Okay, I mean... if you're sure." Ianto smiled weakly, glancing to Remi as if to make sure he was alright before circling further towards the tree, which ducked this way and that as it waved its branches around the flowers and vines brushing against it.

Squinting, he nodded after a few more moments. "It's about half full now, that should be enough," he said, holding out his hands and nodding for Remi to bring the jar over and he could catch it.

As he glanced over to the alchemist, however, his brow furrowed. "Is everything alright?" he asked, not wanting to think about what would happen if some of the sap had begun to addle his mind.

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
REMI
ABRUZZO

We'll be in the sun

"Mmmm.." Remi agreed with a nod, pulling the jar back and letting it drift towards Ianto.

Wanting to thank the tree properly for its sacrifice, Remi let the vines climb over to the Wicker Woman's bough, wrapping around the scar that he'd made in her trunk and blooming more white flowers as both a thank you and an apology.

However that was perhaps all a bit much, and Remi began to stagger a bit unsteadily. Distantly he heard Ianto asking him something, and with a rather curious and confused sort of expression he looked towards his friend frowning, trying to remember what he'd just said.

I'll be working my way
back to you
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
Ianto
Ianto caught the jar easily enough, clamping the lid down upon it and hurriedly taking the cloth from around his face so he could wrap it up as well - better to be safe than sorry. He was about to turn and offer it out to the alchemist when he watched him totter uncertainly, Ianto's eyes widening. With a flick of his wrist he made the jar of sap disappear within his coat, and a few strides brought him across to Remi.

"Careful, a'right?" he said slowly, his hands gently grasping the other man's shoulders to hold him steady. "You overdid it there, huh? We need to get you some fresh air. I got what you needed, now let's get out of here," he suggested, an arm moving around the other man's back, if he allowed, so he could guide them from the dangerous cluster of trees.

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
ABRUZZO

We'll be in the sun

This time Remi leaned gratefully into Ianto's support, nodding. Still he had that far-away look in his eye as he allowed himself to be led away from the strange thicket of trees. In his mind he had the strange desire to wave and to shout his thanks again to the Wicker Woman. Instead, he merely tried to catch his breath.

As more distance came between the two men and the intoxicating scent of the tree, Remi began to breathe more deeply, filling his lungs happily and needing Ianto's support less and less...and yet he did not pull away. Not right away at least.

"I have never had that happen before." Remi admitted, touching his fingertips to his forehead and feeling that it was slightly warm. "I suppose I have never used that much magic all at once." Not since the Spire anyways.

"Would you...is there a shrine here? In the woods? I...would you take me to it? I will explain on the way." Remi asked, suddenly feeling quite anxious to know if the man with the sultry blue eyes, mischievous smile, and arm wrapped around him was real or not.

~FIN

I'll be working my way
back to you