[Seasonal Event] For the Asking
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
The festival was as distant as a dream: the world consisted only of the moon, the breeze, the soft, cool moss beneath their bodies, and the warmth between them. There was a joy in letting go, and bliss in giving back, and what had passed before and what would come after were worries for another time and place. Here and Now there was Rory's embrace and his own satiation, and Jigano could envision no greater happiness than to be in that moment for as long as it could last.

The kiss to his brow brought a soft smile to his lips, and he snuggled closer, nuzzling Rory's collarbone. "Mmm. Yes. It was..." He trailed off, words failing his clever tongue, but his smile widening. "Not how I thought our dance tonight would end. But so much better than I ever dared dream it could," he finished at last, curving a hand over his lover's far shoulder to help secure their embrace, and flexing his fingers gently. "I guess we should head back to the festival but... maybe not just yet," he murmured, feeling the cool Flowerbirth breeze teasing his bare skin, but still far too comfortable to move away from the hunter to clean himself up or find his clothes. "I want to stay like this with you a little longer."

Forever didn't seem to be too unreasonable just then, but they could start by taking it a minute, an hour, a day, a week at a time, and see where things went from there. They had time to figure things out, after all, and all their lives ahead of them to learn how deeply they might fall in love.