Court of the Fallen
rais. yor. hanT - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Important (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Archives (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: rais. yor. hanT (/showthread.php?tid=9598)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: rais. yor. hanT - Charlie - 06-09-2024

Going to work, Charlie doesn't have the skill or strength that someone with the moniker of Butcher does, but she's efficient and knowledgable enough that once she's through the thick outer hide, there's little more than the usual thin sacs of organs within for them to deal with.

[say]"Normally we'd be wearing white."[/say] The priestess explains, and though her voice is a touch low due to her ever darkening thoughts, she hasn't forgotten that this is a lesson in old-style worship. [say]"You start fresh and pristine and by the end the robes are soiled beyond saving in order to serve as a visual representation of entropy."[/say] Given that her clothing has been largely burned away by the fire and that Danta's ribs are no longer properly aligned, Charlie doesn't think they've done too bad even without the robes.

[say]"Next, we feast."[/say] Grinning as Danta seems to have already decided that for himself, the blonde nods. [say]"When you hunt alone, it's a testament to your prowess as a predator as much as its to satisfy your bloodlust. In a group, it's an indication of just how powerful ancients can be when we're together."[/say] Tail switching, Charlie shoves aside the creature's less savoury innards that things like its liver and kidneys might spill out. Leaning back, the blonde toasts a bit of flesh in the fire, before decadently dropping it into her mouth.

RE: rais. yor. hanT - Dantalion - 06-09-2024

Listening as best he's able when his thoughts are as blood red as his hands and the taste of rich flesh dances on his tongue, Danta hums his soft agreement. [say]"I've been told I'd look quite good in white. Next time,"[/say] he purrs, tearing into more of the flesh and muscle and snagging one of the bear's kidneys as if worried Charlie will somehow put all of it away into her petite form.

Unlike the priestess, Danta clearly has no qualms in eating his food raw, and though he's not able to feast quite as decadently given the twangs of pain in his chest and torso, he does well enough in his humble opinion. Only once he's had his fill does he sit back on his knees, blood dripping from his chin and fingers, eyes shut to enjoy the dance of firelight behind them and the scent of iron on the air.

[say]"It's only recently that I've ever hunted as a group,"[/say] he admits. [say]"It isn't the worst thing in the world."[/say]

[say]"It's a good indication of how cohesive the ancients in any given area are."[/say] The blonde explains as she dines on fire-seared bear meat. [say]"Newer groups tend to hunt alone which means the kills are usually smaller."[/say] Rabbits, foxes, birds. [say]"And so bloodlust is more frequent."[/say] Which, in Charlie's opinion, wasn't a bad thing at all. [say]"But hunting together allows for much larger game."[/say] Whether there's a breeze that billows through or if it's something the priestess has done intentionally, the fires around them crackle and hiss for a moment. [say]"Imagine taking down a dragon. The power you'd feel. The fully-body satisfaction of having killed a beast of that size and strength."[/say]

Shivering at the thought, Charlie closes her eyes and tilts her chin upward slightly, savouring the taste of flesh sliding down her throat. Moaning a low note of pleasure, the blonde's blue eyes pop back open. For as large as the grizzly was, its ribs were just as narrow at the center as any other creature's such that despite her small stature, Charlie was able to snap enough free for her to slide her hands through and pull at its heart. Using her teeth to sever the thick ventricles holding it in place, the priestess pulls back, holding the bloody organ to her chest. [say]"If I ever die in your company, promise me you won't let my heart go to waste?"[/say]

Blinking his eyes back open as Charlie speaks not just of Ancients and their hunting practices, but what it all means, he can't help but offer her a fanged smile. [say]"Oh, there were groups aplenty back when I was first awake,"[/say] he assures her. [say]"The Climb was still thriving, though likely nowhere near what you experienced."[/say] He'd been alone for much different reasons.

A dragon, though - that he's never heard of, let alone attempted, and his blue eyes glitter with the thought. [say]"I bet it's the richest flesh of all,"[/say] he remarks under his breath; a carnivore as mobile and agile as a dragon, constantly moving and hunting and feasting? His mouth waters just to think about it.

Glancing back at Charlie as she bites and rends the heart of the bear free, he reaches out to let his bloody hands rest over hers, bowing his head reverently. [say]"I promise,"[/say] he vows. [say]"It would be an honour to eat your heart, Charlie."[/say]

[say]"You're the best."[/say]

From what Charlie was learning, hers had certainly been the golden era of the ancients. That the others hadn't experienced anything even close helped the blonde understand a bit more about why some were so hesitant to embrace their cultural and predatorial instincts. She couldn't help feeling sad for them though, which only strengthened her resolve to bring them whatever she could from the ways of old.

[say]"Even better than human flesh in my opinion."[/say] The priestess purrs, grinning devilishly as if she's just said something blasphemous.

Leaning down, Charlie first presses a sweet kiss against Danta's fingers were they curled over his, before wrapping her tongue around two of his fingers and sucking the blood of all the way down to the knuckle. Lifting her eyes as her teeth graze against his skin as she pulls his fingers from her mouth, Charlie licks her bottom lip slowly before handing the heart over to the Maverick. [say]"Hold this?"[/say] She asks, before pulling her shirt entirely over her head to bear her breasts in the firelight. Bringing the flames closer that the DeepFrost chill might not harden her body, the priestess lowers a blood hand toward one breast to bloody her nipple with her palm.

[say]"The final step is the orgy."[/say] Charlie explains softly, her blue eyes dark with arousal. [say]"Masturbation if you're alone—"[/say] Or a bit of necrophilia, Charlie didn't judge. [say]"—or sex in pairs."[/say] With one hand squeezing her breast, admittedly small, but such came with being so small, the priestess reached out to place her palm between Danta's legs. [say]"And I'd really like to fuck you."[/say]

[say]"Now you're teasing me,"[/say] Danta complains playfully; knowing that Charlie has tasted the flesh of a black dragon, and that it beats human flesh in its decadence and flavour? Well, now he's got every reason in the world to try and hunt one down. (In a group, naturally - the Maverick might be unconventional, but he's not going to buck tradition when it comes to chasing after The Climb's most fearsome predator, Ancients aside).

Hitching in a breath that hurts so good to feel her hot tongue curl around his fingers, Danta willingly takes the offered heart and watches Charlie's display through hooded eyes that are dark now with a different sort of hunger. Wanting nothing more than to suck the blood away from her nipple and to mark her body with his teeth and tongue, she won't be at all surprised to find that he's already hard beneath her wandering palm.

[say]"I was very much hoping you'd say that,"[/say] he purrs, gaze raking across her body her breasts bared to the firelight and painted with crimson. [say]"Though you'll have to forgive my lack of athletics."[/say] Broken ribs and all.

[say]"Guess you'll just have to judge for yourself, mmm?"[/say] The blonde hums before catching her lower lip between her teeth and flashing the Maverick a crooked and enticing grin.

[say]"Nothing at all to forgive. I don't mind doing all the work."[/say] Not that it meant she was just going to use Danta as an organic sex toy. She'd certainly make him feel part of it, even if it was her muscles that were going to see them off the cliff of their combined pleasure. Rising, Charlie stripped off her bloodied pants and underwear, revealing a tuft of blonde hair. Suprisingly, it wasn't in the shape of a heart as one might otherwise assume, but that didn't mean her landscaping wasn't utterly immaculate.

[say]"How attached are you to your outfit?"[/say] The priestess wonders before backing up toward the bear and hoisting herself up onto it. Flicking her tail, she makes a come hither motion with one finger, not that the Maverick likely needed it, before parting her legs and stretching them forward to fit over Danta's shoulders. Quite enjoying the feel of the bear fur against her bare ass, it was as much for her benefit as Danta's.

Thanks bear!

[say]"Most of the work,"[/say] Danta corrects. [say]"I don't intend for you to come away from this thinking I'm lazy."[/say] Still, while he might be grinning it doesn't mean that Charlie isn't absolutely correct, and he watches with hungry appreciation as she strips off and mounts the bear in a way that absolutely feels appropriate. (The bear should feel lucky, in his humble opinion). [say]"I'm only attached to this,"[/say] he says of the coat he wears, since Deimos had very kindly enchanted it for him.

Gingerly shrugging out of it and casting it aside, Charlie can feel free to burn the rest of his clothes away for all Danta cares, and he shifts enough on his knees for her legs to slip over his shoulders. [say]"I'm going to demand a repeat performance, you know,"[/say] he murmurs, voice muffled by the kisses he trails along her thigh where it sits over his shoulder. [say]"One where I do all the work."[/say]

[say]"Not lazy, just wounded."[/say] The blonde assures him with a switch of her tail. [say]"Besides, I'm supposed to be walking you through all of this, right?"[/say] Besides, when was the last time that Danta let himself just be pampered and accepted a good fucking against the carcass of his latest kill? Probably too long, by Charlie's guess.

As his lips press against the flesh of her inner thigh, Charlie uses the heart-shaped spade at the end of her tail to press against his cheek directly his efforts toward her clit. [say]"Most of the work."[/say] She corrects with a sly smile.

With her elbows beneath her, Charlie stretches out her fingers. Combing them first through the Maverick's fair hair, she lets them glide toward the nape of his neck. No sooner had she touched the collar of his shirt, he'd feel it instantly disintegrate into nothingness followed by the instant heat from the fire behind him.

[say]"How can I argue with such a good point?"[/say] Danta concedes, grinning against her inner thigh and grazing the soft flesh with his teeth before the priestess's wicked tail directs him away from teasing and into the main course. And Charlie isn't wrong in that whilst the Maverick's (sex)capades do often involve a great deal of indulgence by all parties, rarely does the man allow himself to be pampered.

Feeling rather than seeing his shirt disintegrate, Danta smiles his way against Charlie's clit, enjoying the heat that rolls against his bare skin despite the snow and frost all around. Tasting her with a keen and clever tongue before directing relentless and rolling pressure against all her sweet spots, the Maverick is forced to halt their conversation, but he doesn't think she'll mind.

Not one to shy away from loudly praising the efforts of anyone engaged in an act of worship, it was with her head tipped back against the bear and her hands tangled into Danta's hair that the priestess allowed herself to be dined upon hopefully with the same carnal delight which the maverick had shown their prey. Feeling heat building in her belly and burning against her cheeks, the priestess clawed her fingernails across the Maverick's skull before eventually tugging his head away from her. Shivering with delight, Charlie removed one hand from Danta before sliding it inside of herself. [say]"Perfect."[/say] She moaned as she moved to grasp the bears pelt so she could slide her legs off of the Maverick's shoulders without needing him to move.

Sliding off of the bear—and what a thrill it gave her—the little ancient turned and nodded for Danta to lean himself against the carcass in whatever way was best. Once he had, she'd bend forward from the waist, ass coquettishly raised, to trace her fingernails down his thighs. As with his shirt, the material disintegrated, freeing his erection. Sinking down onto her knees and positioning herself onto Danta's thighs, the little ancient grasped the base of Danta's cock and raised an eyebrow. [say]"Now you can see why I wanted to make sure I was good and wet, mm?"[/say] Even sitting up straight, the Maverick's member (lol) easily reached her belly button if not higher.

While Charlie was sure that at some point in his life the words you're huge had been whispered (or screamed) to the ancient, the priestess was fairly certain that never before had his cock ever quite looked the part as it did now, pressed against the flat of Charlie's stomach and with her small hands stretched around it.

Content to feast upon the priestess for as long as she'll let him, already Danta wants to feel her thighs clench around his shoulders and her hips to rise against his waiting mouth. Before he can take her to such heights, however, Charlie is drawing away, leaving the Maverick both bemused and chasing the taste of her, panting softly into the darkness. [say]"Oh, I see,"[/say] he purrs when understanding dawns, shifting back with only a small wince to lean against the carcass of the great beast they'd taken down, tracking her movements as if she's his new prey.

(Or perhaps he's the prey - Danta is absolutely game for either outcome).

Regardless, as her skilled fingers make short work of his pants and she sidles so close against him, the Maverick is left in awe of the sight of her, bloodied and pert and perfect, with his cock seeming almost too large against the flat of her belly for their tryst to be possible. [say]"It's probably a good thing that you're taking the lead on this,"[/say] he croons, the mischievous smile on his face dropping away into a soft moan as her fingers encircle his erection.

Raising an eyebrow, the ancient lifts herself up onto her knees and moves forward a few inches until she was able to feel the head of his cock slick against her. Grinding her hips slowly forward and back to tease them both, Charlie let herself slowly begin to sink down once she'd appropriately coated the head of his cock with her wetness. Reaching out to rest her palms against Danta's shoulders for some support, the muscles of her thighs trembled only a little as she let himself gradually fill her. Moaning, her cheeks flushed the same shade of red as her horns, the priestess, mindful of Danta's injuries, leaned forward to capture his lower lip beneath her teeth. Grazing her fangs along the thin skin just hard enough to draw blood, Charlie immediately captured his lips with her own with a heady moan.

Though she'd likely be able to after a few minutes, given how large he was compared to her, Charlie wrapped her tail around the base of the ancient's cock so that no part of him would be left wanting as the priestess continued to hungrily press her tongue against the Maverick's. Only when he filled her to the line of her own tail did she break their kiss, unable to keep her mouth against his but for the strength of the gasp that forced its way out.

With lips parted to watch with open appreciation as Charlie shifts and teases against the head of his cock, Danta is by no means a passive participant, even if he's not able to take quite as energetic a role as he's used to. But as she takes him, slowly and decadently though it might be, the Maverick lets one hand grasp the delicious curve of her ass to guide and brace her, his free hand teasing across her pert breasts, pinching at one nipple as if it might cause her to squirm against him.

His head tips back as he fills her completely, his cock twitching impatiently inside her as if keen to have, as rough as he likes and heedless of their position or his current injuries. [say]"Dygra broke the mould when she made you,"[/say] he hisses instead, the words mumbled against her lips and tasting coppery even to his own tongue. [say]"Gods I want more of you."[/say]

Alas, for now all he can do is let his hand drop from her breasts between her thighs, his thumb rolling gently against her clit as if to encourage her to rock against his touch.