Court of the Fallen
Just a Little Bit - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Important (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Archives (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Just a Little Bit (/showthread.php?tid=1365)

Pages: 1 2 3

Just a Little Bit - Adam - 07-04-2019

Adam quite liked having a house, as it turned out.

He'd never been one to even think about settling down before, but now that he'd actually taken the plunge and done it, it was nice to have a space all to himself. To set out his posessions, little knick knacks from his journeys as decorations around the place. To sleep and not feel like he was intruding on a grumpy farmer's property.

Also, to hang out naked. That bit was good too. He'd always liked being naked. The aim of his tight clothes (and loose, for his shirts) was to get as close to naked as he could while still being dressed. So to be wandering about his house free as a bird was great. He cleaned (badly) like that, ate, slept.

On this particular day, he was trying to wake himself up with a drink, some tart juice he'd gotten from the market ('gotten' did not necessarily mean by good means). He drunk from a wooden cup, sat at the main table, ass naked in the early morning. It was early enough (somewhere around 5am, he reckoned) that he had left the door open just a crack for the breeze, the Leafchange heat still enough to be uncomfortable sometimes.

RE: Just a Little Bit - Peter - 07-05-2019

After his talk with Zariah, there was little else that Peter wanted to do more than rush to the other man and talk to him. It took nearly all the willpower he had to go against that urge. There was no doubt in Peters mind that he was going to be watched, and he needed to proved he could control himself.

It was nearly two days after the conversation when Peter went to go seek out Adam. It was early (honestly probably too early for Adam) but Peter knew where his home was and had a near endless supply of patience. If Adam was asleep, or out, he could simply wait. Pet would never admit it to himself, but he had actually put some thought into what he was dressed in, his clothing giving him the impresssion of a shape, instead of the usual baggy mess he was.

As he came upon Adams home, Peter noticed a few things amiss, enough to set him on guard. The door was open, moving slightly with the breeze, and... well, really, that was it, but that one fact was enough to send Peter into a nervous spiral. Walking on silent feet, Peter pressed the door open and crept in, looking around the halls before entering the home properly. He made it through one room before coming upon Adam, relief flooding through him.

Peter realized three things very quickly. One, he had just broken into Adams home, while he was home. Two, Adam was very naked, something that wouldn’t bother him if not for the third thing, being the fact that Adam was unfairly attractive. Technically, the third wasn’t a new realization, but there was... something different about seeing the other man naked. Peter mouth opened and closed several times, no sound coming from him as he struggled in vain to say anything.

RE: Just a Little Bit - Adam - 07-05-2019

Adam didn't notice the door open at first, used to hearing it creak from it blowing back and forth in the wind - but then suddenly, he put down his juice glass and Peter was stood there, staring at him and looking very embarassed to be doing so.

He had never had much shame around nudity, so he simply stood up (revealing more of himself in the process) and gave his intruder an amused smile. [say]"You know, I'm kinda new to this homeowner stuff, so I'm not sure, but I think you're meant to knock before you just come on in. Even if the doors a little open."[/say]

Still, whether he was embarrassed or not, he knew Peter well enough by now to know he was unlikely to get any kind of speech out of him until he covered up just a bit, so he grabbed a discarded pair of pants from the floor (he had never been very tidy) and pulled them on while asking: [say]"But since you're here, what do you need?"[/say]

RE: Just a Little Bit - Peter - 07-05-2019

Adam stood, and the last shred of sense in Peter immediately evacuated, his face going red faster than seemed possible. He managed a strangled kind of laugh, unable to tear his eyes away from the other man, and also very slowly losing the battle to not look down lower at what had been revealed. To Pets immense relief, Adam scrounged a pair of pants from somewhere and pulled them on.

[say]”I uh... I thought the... the door, it was open, and... danger.”[/say] The excuse was half unintelligible, Peter still recovering, but he took a deep breath and moved onto Adams second question his nice he’d gotten a better grasp of himself. [say]”Somethings, they um... I worked them out, and I... I wanted to... to talk about the um...”[/say] While he tried to explain, his hand came up, fingers brushing against his lips, the memory of the kiss still fresh on them, though it did nothing to help with his intelligibility.

Dancing around the subject wasn’t going to do him any favours, so finally Peter sighed, and shrugged, staring off into the distance while he clarified. [say]”Kissing stuff. I wanna... talk about that.”[/say]

RE: Just a Little Bit - Adam - 07-06-2019

The sound of the half-laugh drew a more genuine one from Adam as he buttoned up the fastening of his pants, finding Peter's embarrassment hilarious. The guy had to have genitals himself, right? What was so wild about seeing some?

When he said he worked some things out though, he looked up a little more seriously. Perhaps he was talking about the Launceleyns, the 'family' he had joined? Had Adam's words finally gotten through to him once Peter had had a chance to think? Adam walked by Peter and pushed the door shut, to give them more privacy in case they were about to whisper the beginnings of revoluion.

But then, Peter mentioned the 'kissing stuff' and he struggled not to start laughing all over again. While it was disappointing he had not convinced his friend about the mess he was in, he was very eager to hear about 'kissing stuff'.

Leaning back against the kitchen counter, he raised his eyebrows and looked Peter up and down. [say]"So what is it you wanna say about the uh..'kissing stuff'?"[/say]

RE: Just a Little Bit - Peter - 07-07-2019

The seriousness on Adams face actually made Peter feel a little better, made what he was saying and asking for feel less silly and more like a real conversation. This was all new to him, and the extra bit of privacy Adam provided them with was also appreciated. Peter managed to have a small smile on his lips by the time Adam returned to the kitchen.

[say]”Well I... I haven’t really done anything... anything like it before.”[/say] With a single sentence our, Peter resigned himself to spending the entire conversation blushing in various intensities, something that did nothing to help his nerves. [say]”I wanna... I mean, if you wanna, I’d like to... I’d like to try... stuff, with you.”[/say]

There had to be an easier way to say I want to kiss you. I want to be kissed by you again. without actually saying those words, but Pet could only make up so much. He just had to hope Adam knew what he meant. Even though he himself didn’t.

RE: Just a Little Bit - Adam - 07-07-2019

The nervous way Pet mentioned 'doing stuff' made Adam laugh softly, the sound coming out as a sigh. The other man was so innocent and so hurt at the same time. He didn't know if this would be a mistake. If it would end up distracting from getting Peter away from the Launceleyns. But on the other hand, he did very much want to touch Peter and maybe it would help them trust...

He stopped trying to reason his way through attraction. There was no point, really. Peter wanted him and he wanted Peter very much.

[say]"Wow, so dirty."[/say] He teased, standing back up off the counter and taking a couple of steps towards Peter. [say]"So are we gonna make an appointment, or do you wanna come upstairs...?"[/say]

RE: Just a Little Bit - Peter - 07-08-2019

Adam seemed to spend a lot of time thinking about his words every second of silence feeling like an eternity to Peter. He tried to keep from shifting, from fiddling nervously with his fingers and the hem of his shirt, and managed to be mostly successful. Maybe he’d read the situation wrong, or missed his chance, or maybe Adam had realized he’d made a mistake.

Then, Adam space me, drawing Peters gaze and thoughts. The teasing tone was easy to recognize, but the words still brought more redness to his face. Pet didn’t move as the taller man stepped closer to him, except perhaps to lean in, wanting to touch  but unsure of how to actually initiate.

[say]”I-I have some... have some free time right now.”[/say] Peter offered, not entirely sure he was following Adams innuendo. Instead of trying to work it out, he just asked, saving himself the trouble. [say]”What’s um... what’s upstairs?”[/say]

RE: Just a Little Bit - Adam - 07-08-2019

[say]"What's upstairs?"[/say] Adam laughed and shook his head. [say]"My bedroom. Cmon. We can talk up there, anyway. S'more private and comfy."[/say] He turned and began to head out of the kitchen, through a small sitting room (which was mostly covered in clothes and jewellry he had 'obtained') then up a small set of stairs, taking Peter to a balcony bedroom.

The bed was not too big, but was covered in several puffy layers of blankets and pillows. All around the ceiling and walls, already, colourful and patterned cloths hung, turning the light from the windows into a hazy kaleidoscope. Adam walked in, stretched his arms up and sat on the bed, motioning for Pet to sit next to him.

[say]"..Before we do anything though...you are...ughh."[/say] He didn't like serious conversations, and he'd been having way too many of them lately. [say]"You're doing this for the right reasons, like? Cos you like me and you wanna do this and you're horny? None of your uh...family put you up to it or anything?"[/say]

RE: Just a Little Bit - Peter - 07-09-2019

The mention of a bedroom did nothing to help Peters merges, even if they were just going to talk. Despite the embarrassment he felt, he still dutifully followed along after Adam, his steps slowing in the living room, and stopping entirely at the threshold of then bedroom.

It hardly seemed real. The room was warm, and colourful, the bed soft looking, and big enough maybe for two. It was the kind of setting Peter dreamed about, when he dared to dream of the kinds of things he might one day want. With some hesitation, he accepted the invitation to sit, his hands spreading out on the blankets under the guise of supporting himself.

The beginning of the question, and the tone it was presented in, made Peter frown towards Adam, wondering what the problem might be. Thankfully, it was something actually easy to answer, mostly. More facts than emotion. [say]”I do... I do like you, and I wanna... do things. Maybe slowly?”[/say] When Adam asked if he’d been put up to it, Peter just shook his head, curls bouncing as he did. [say]”I did... I did ask, to... to make sure opening would happen, but, no, they didn’t. I want it.”[/say]

RE: Just a Little Bit - Adam - 07-09-2019

Pet seemed confident in his answer, regardless of his stutters. Adam nodded and leaned forward, gently holding Pet's chin with his finger and thumb. [say]"Then I guess I'd better show you some stuff, huh?"[/say] He asked, smiling as he moved in. Slowly, their lips met, soft and gentle at first, the moment amazingly quiet in the colourful room.

After a moment had passed he deepened the kiss, opening his mouth and pressing at Pet's mouth with his tongue. If he gained entry he would grow a little bolder, moving his hands to hold Pet's waist. It was still very tame compared the way he'd started a lot of his nights with clients back at the brothel, but Pet needed a softer hand. Someone willing to take their time and show him that there were people who would give him the freedom to choose.

Adam did not think of this in these terms exactly. His exact thought process was more along the lines of: Pet's been through some bad shit and he's still in some bad shit, so I should be good shit.

He pulled away and kissed the side of Pet's mouth. [say]"So, how's that?"[/say]

RE: Just a Little Bit - Peter - 07-10-2019

There was no mistaking the look on Pets face as Adam said he’d show him some stuff. Pure excitement, though it was guarded and nervous. Then Adam was leaning in, hands on his face keeping Peter still, keeping him from moving in to meet the kiss halfway.

It was perfect. If he was more of a romantic, he would be describing fireworks and butterfly’s, but as he was Peter simply did all he could to enjoy it. He kept his eyes open to watch Adams face, wondering if there was something more he should be doing, and then there was a tongue pressing into his mouth and hands on his hips, both things willingly, eagerly accepted. His eyes slipped closed as a soft noise left him, not quite a moan but definitely needy.

As to what he needed, well, that wasn’t a question Pet could answer.

Hand stayed neatly folded in front of him, not moving, the louder parts of his anxieties telling him to not touch Adam, as much as he wanted to, but Pet couldn’t keep himself from leaning in against the other man, their bodies pressing together like matching pieces of a puzzle.

Peter leaned up after Adam as he pulled away, leaned into the softer second kiss. He had no idea how to answer the question asked of him. Of course it was good. He stared up at Adam, eyes bright with embarrassment, with desire, with joy, and tried to put words to the feeling in his chest. The only thing that came out of his mouth was the only thought hammering around his head. [say]”Don’t stop.”[/say]

RE: Just a Little Bit - Adam - 07-10-2019

Adam smiled at the way Peter looked at him after the kiss, like he'd given him the answer to a long-asked question. Or maybe he was just swept up in the kiss, enticed by the physical. It certainly seemed like he'd made an impression anyway, and Peter requested he not stop, Adam didn't need much extra persuading.

He moved in a little firmer this time, hands on Peter's sides pulling him back to lay over Adam, his lips pressing hard against Pet and his tongue boldly moving in as he stroked down his sides to his hips. [say]"How far do you want to go?"[/say] He asked, as he leaned back and spread his legs, hooking them over Pet's. Though the other man had said 'kissing stuff', they were adults and Adam was pretty sure the phrasing was a symptom of Pet's embarrassment rather than a direct description.

Adam tugged at Pet's layers. [say]"Because I'm thinking it's really unfair I'm laying here shirtless and you aren't."[/say] He mumbled, flicking his eyes up and down Peter's torso.

RE: Just a Little Bit - Peter - 07-11-2019

Adam closed the distance between them again, his lips more insistent and drawing a soft, quiet moan from Peter. He did stiffen, just for a moment, at the hands moving along his sides, before he had the chance to think about and decide no this is nice. This time, Pet dared to smooth his hands up Adams shoulders and let them rest there.

How far was he willing to go? It took some thought. With Adam, and a little time, he couldn’t imagine there would be a limit to that, but right now, as he was, as they were. [say]”I...I want... un-until I.. I say no?”[/say] It sounded reasonable to him, burnhe wasn’t experienced with things like this in the least. Hands tugging at his clothes surprised him a little, Peter trying to move to sit up. [say]”You... want to see?”[/say]

With a pause, either hesitation or teasing, it isn’t clear, Pet pulls his sweater over his head, revealing another long sleeve shirt underneath. He tugs that one of as well, revealing a sleeveless undershirt, and pausing again, waiting for one final confirmation before revealing his chest entirely. There are scars, much like there are on the rest of him, lighter and less frequent on his shoulders, but a few worrying ones on his ribs. With a shiver, he leans down again, trying to distract Adam with more kisses before he can be observed.