Court of the Fallen
dance for me - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Important (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Archives (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: dance for me (/showthread.php?tid=1858)

Pages: 1 2

dance for me - Rexanna - 09-22-2019

The wedding had been a success, and with it the Penumbra couldn’t stop looking at the rings that adorned her finger. A beautiful set that was distinctly her, that was worth far more than anything else she thought she knew or needed. And the man behind it all, having slipped from her side for one moment to speak with their goddess, withholding a quiet secret, quiet surprise for the two of them when they made it back to the Artists Guild — adorned in the beautiful fabric of their wedding.

Loren’s phoenix is still on her mind to an extent, the beauty and dramatics of it all, followed by the fireworks show from Remi — enough to make her snicker and laugh, and enjoy her friends far more than she already did. But it still did little to keep her eyes from drifting from Bastien for too long. They had made their appearance, had shown how much they appreciated everyone being there, but she wanted him to herself.

Only she doesn’t know the surprise in store for her until they reach the door to her new home, slipping into the familiar building that smelled of paint and canvas, fabrics and art, that an old but familiar feeling creeps over her, and she finds she struggles internally to do anything aside from wanting to pull him close. But there’s time, she assures herself. She takes the earrings from her ears off and sets them on a table before she turns to him, a dark brow lifted in silent question. “[say]What did you do?[/say]” She questions quietly, amused, her voice a low hum as she smiles her fanged smile to him. The feeling within her had distinctly been gone since before her Ascension, and with his small chat with their goddess, she wonders what strings he had to pull.

Set directly after the wedding!

RE: dance for me - Bastien - 09-23-2019

Bastien had always loved a party, and one dedicated to his union with a woman so fantastic as Rexanna? Simply legendary. He almost danced all the way home, holding Rexanna's hand and just about resisting the temptation to spin her at every chance. One of the only real reasons he didn't was that he was excited for what was to happen when they arrived back at their home.

Their home, too. That was nice. No longer were they split across different places; the Guild now housed the both of them, and he knew just how to celebrate that fact.

It seemed Rexanna had noticed the favour he asked of the Voice, from her smiling question as they came through the door. Bastien laughed and shrugged, a light teasing tone to his voice as he asked: [say]"I don't know what you mean, love. Why, are you feeling something...different?"[/say] With the amused smile still on his face he ran a hand up from her hip to her shoulder, fingertips just lightly touching.

RE: dance for me - Rexanna - 09-23-2019

She watches him approach with bright, curious sapphire eyes until he’s before her, his accented voice a teasing lilting sound as she tilts her head to him. Her own arms find their place wrapped around his neck while his hand drifts from her hip to her shoulder, a light smirk playing on her lips as she regards him beneath her dark lashes. “[say]I think you know.[/say]” She hums back to him, pulling him in for a brief and teasing kiss before she settles back again to look at him.

“[say]I think you may have pulled some strings with our goddess, hmm?[/say]” Her voice chimes a bit lower, a hum of a purr as she aims to pull him to her closer, aiming to see if it’s affecting him too — pressing her body against his in the hope of feeling something she hasn’t in quite some time, craving him and everything so far about this night. Love and lust dancing within her bright eyes as she looks up at him.

RE: dance for me - Bastien - 09-24-2019

Rexanna so easily fit against him, her arms coming to hold him and their bodies getting closer; perhaps they could not feel the warmth of the average couple anymore, but that did not matter so much when he had the gift from The Voice; the heat already gathering inside him and making his hands explore further; a hand on Rexanna's breast through her dress.

[say]"I may have asked her for a favour."[/say] He admitted - and because of that favour, Rexanna definitely would feel the growing bulge in his pants, which he rolled forward as she pressed closer. [say]"To properly explore it..shall we go to the bedroom?"[/say] With a grin he would try to lift up her thighs around his waist, and holding her, walk up their stairs. As he did he kissed her jaw, her neck, light kisses that lingered just long enough to be sensual.

The bedroom was not far up the landing, but he found that he didn't have the patience to get all the way there - at the door he let her legs go, pressed her against it as he kissed her now hard, passionate, needing the sweet taste of her lips more than anything else.

RE: dance for me - Rexanna - 09-25-2019

He is her puzzle piece, her small stature fitting perfectly against his taller one, and she had absolutely no complaints with it. But he explores her while she pulls him close, and she can’t help the smirk that crosses her face at his admission, feeling what she’s seeking with a low hum of approval. But she almost protests when he mentions the bedroom, wanting to have him here and now rather than to wait after having lost the sensation for so long. But he offers to lift her, to hold her there, and she obliges without so much as a small nod of agreement – lips finding his as her thighs lift to wrap around him and hold tight, locking her arms behind his neck.

As his kisses drift, her head lifts slightly, suddenly wondering what kind of feeling came from an Ascended biting another Ascended, and wondering if perhaps that might be something to try out later after they’ve properly done things the ‘old fashioned way’. She wasn’t going to complain either way, if she’s being honest. Instead, she’s a puppet, melting into his hands as they reach the door and before he can open it, she’s pressed against it. His lips finding hers like a hungry wolf, and she hums softly into the kiss as she seeks to devour him.

But she breaks away from it, breathless despite not needing air (old habits and all that), giving him something akin to a flushed look. “[say]Are you punishing me by making me wait for this?[/say]” She hums with a raised brow, lustful eyes seeking his own out as she presses her hips into his – asking, wishing, wanting, begging. She wonders if the dress that Remi has made her holds up to the claim of being easily torn off, silently hoping Bastien tries it out.

RE: dance for me - Bastien - 09-27-2019

Bastien rather liked the idea of being overrun by passion, uncontrollably having to carry Rexanna upstairs and then to savour every moment of build up they could get. But it seemed from her question that Rexanna wanted to get to the moment of togetherness as quickly as she could and when Bastien heard her suggest such, he could not deny the idea had value. After all, they had all night to find eachother again and again.

[say]"Oh, my love, it is not the night for punishments. At least, not yet."[/say] With a grin he opened the door and as they took the few steps (oh, but how long they felt, when he wanted nothing but her body under his)  he pulled off his shirt; just before she laid down he grabbed the front of her dress - there was a moment of hesitation where he was unsure if it was wise to pull the fabric, but then he decided he did not care too much. There was magic. The dress could be fixed. Their wedding night would only happen the once.

His fingers tightened and he pulled the dress, grinning as it came away easily in his fingers (then went somewhere behind him, probably on the floor - he didn't much care, not with Rexanna looking so perfect before him) then pressed her down onto their bed. Kissing at her neck, collarbones, down to her breasts and nipples he tried to worship her skin with his lips; at the same time his hips rocked down towards hers, the fabric of his pants still between them frustrating. [say]"You have the most beautiful--"[/say] A kiss to her nipple, just a hint of teeth.

[say]"--sexy--"[/say] Fingers running down her sides too.

[say]"--Amazing body, Rexanna."[/say] He could have gone on, but his mouth was then occupied by kissing at her neck, nipping just a little at her neck, at which point the same idea arrived to him: what if two Ascended bit each other?. Hinting at it, he let his fangs just lightly prick the skin of her neck.

RE: dance for me - Rexanna - 09-30-2019

In Rexanna’s mind, she can’t fathom the idea of waiting when the feeling could be so fleeting. When they could enjoy it in the comfort of their home rather than in the back room of Lily’s. Here, it was absolutely just them. And she intended to take up as much of it as she could before the feeling disappears again, only to be back with bites or special rooms.

Her hands find his dark hair, fingers tangling within his curls as he announces it’s not time for punishment yet, and she gives him her own fanged smirk of a response. “[say]Oh?[/say]” She croons, a hum, a taunt, a tease. She slips in with him the moment the room is open, and pauses long enough to watch him pull the shirt from his torso, lips itching to kiss and devour him whole. But yes, the dress, first of all – lace and beauty, gilt and wonderful, with that quiet promise from Remi it would be easy to remove despite the hassle it had taken to get her into it.

She hopes Bastien gets the hint, as she slides toward the bed clearly in view. And before she can sit, he grips the front of the dress, feels the hesitation, and almost purrs to him to tear it off. But she doesn’t need to, instead, steeling herself against the tug and pull, watching as the fabric breaks away from her body, and her sapphire eyes drift up to meet his own dark ones while she gives him a primal, fanged grin. Need fully within every fiber of her being.

And then the bed is there, her back against it with him pressing her down. Her back arches into him, pressing up at him as he kisses every inch of her. And while she can’t feel it like she used to, she still loves every moment of it. “[say]Mmm.[/say]” She hums, breathless despite not needing air, feeling as he rocks his hips toward hers – but ah yes, the fabric. She has a moment of consideration of whether she should burn it off him in a flare of the dramatics, but thinks better of it despite the passion flooding her mind and her senses. She doesn’t want to set them both on fire.

So her hands find the band of his pants, along his waist, searching for buttons and belts that keep it up before tearing it away and wrapping her legs around his hips, hoping to pull him closer, needing him closer. It’s all she can think of, despite the words he gives her, at least, that is until –

Until his teeth play at her neck and a gasp leaves her with the feeling, a tease as she arches further into him. Her hands find their place among his hair and neck, nails dragging and digging in as if she’s pressing him to her neck. “[say]Let’s find out…[/say]” She says quietly, a low saccharine hum of suggestion through her voice, a smirk to her lips, eyes shuttering and waiting to see what it’s like – following his hint and taking it a step further. “[say]And if it’s as good as it was before we are in for a treat.[/say]” She adds, after all – she can’t imagine anything better than a true and proper fuck with the orgasms of an Ascended’s bite running through her.

Let alone two Ascendeds.

RE: dance for me - Bastien - 09-30-2019

[say]"Experimentation has never let me down before."[/say] Bastien smirked, before leaning in to truly sink his teeth into Rexanna's neck (idly, he thought he would have to ask her to bite him next time; it was just so automatic to do it this way, after the first time). There was always a delay, a moment of suspended time before the fluid began to flow; Bastien's body still rocked against hers to fill in the time.

Oh, but then, how Bastien forgot about anything except the bite - the pleasure that flooded him (and he knew that Rexanna felt it too) was intense, more than anything else they had created together before. Shivers down his usually numb skin and light-headed desire marked the experience, though truthfully it would be hard to put into words afterwords. A surprised moan, muffled against her neck left him and Rexanna would feel his hips jerk insistently forward. He had worried that both of them Ascending would numb them to this; that the combination of Ascended teeth and blood would cancel each other out.

Instead it seemed to double it all; make it so he was keenly aware of the both of them and their shared love, lust, need. As best as he could without moving his mouth (because he couldn't end this, not yet, though he did slow down his sucking in an effort to not drain Rexanna too much) he reached down to roughly shove his pants down, enough to free his cock, which had no trouble at all standing to attention; something he had dearly missed.

He moved his fingers to press at her clit, rubbing in soft circles then using the tip of his cock rocked against it, moaning again on the skin of her neck. It was tempting to just press himself in, but he wanted to hear her moan and beg, just a little longer; from the wetness he could feel on his fingers and cock he knew she was hardly wanting for pleasure.

RE: dance for me - Rexanna - 10-04-2019

Ah, experimentation hasn’t ever let her down before either. And this is no exception.

As his teeth sink into her neck, there’s no pain like there usually was at the start. Instead, just a tiniest bit of pressure, while she pulls him close, until it hits her, and she arches into him. Lips parting, a gasp of a moan leaving her lips. It certainly never felt like this before, and for a moment she forgets everything else but the feeling of his lips to her neck, the bite that dances through her systems, the sparks behind her eyes.

And she finds that she’s surprised in how much more it makes her need him. Hands find their way to help him remove the pants he wears just enough, before her arms wrap around his neck, pulling him close, nails digging into his shoulders and his spine. And when he touches her, finally, it’s almost like her body zeroes in on it, and it’s all she can think of. It’s all she can do to not pull him closer.

Instead, her hips move against him, she’s ready – and with the bite, there’s little doubt as to how wet she is. “[say]Please?[/say]” She manages, somehow breathless, through a gasp, but she uses her strength to pull him closer to her, to close the gap, to press her hips against him to sink him in. Praying to all the gods, but specifically the Voice, that he doesn't make her wait longer.

RE: dance for me - Bastien - 10-04-2019

If Bastien had known Rexanna had tried to pray to the Voice for this, the very Goddess that had made them unable to partake in this particular pleasure regularly, he would have laughed. As it was though, he could think of little else but being as close to his wife (a word that once sounded terrifying was a joyous celebration, now) as possible. At her request he entered her without any hesitation, groaning as he easily slipped into her.

[say]"Rexanna, I.."[/say] At a point where once he might have said you feel so good or swore (and there would be time for those later), he leaned in close and whispered: [say]"I love you."[/say] He'd said the words many times to her by now, in moments of affection and sadness both, with a smirk on his lips and with tears in his eyes, but he had never said it quite how he did now, with all the passion, lust and love in the world contained in three words.

With the words said he began to thrust in earnest, too overtaken with the sensation of warm and wet and tight to hold back any more. His hips snapping forward into her, he cupped one of her breasts with a hand and used the other to push his fingers up into her hair, stroking it as gently as he could while pushing inside faster and harder.

RE: dance for me - Rexanna - 10-08-2019

It’s a primal sort of need that overcomes her, pressing her hips in a feigned attempt to close the gap between them. But his voice, the groan that leaves him as he enters her, has her head tilting back with a gasp. He tells her he loves her, and all she can do in that specific moment is let her hands wander, scratching and searching along his back until her fingers tangle in his hair, a steady place to hold and tug.

“[say]I love you…[/say]” She manages, between moving with him, the moans that leave her lips, her hips rocking into his to push him deeper, back arching against him and his hand at her chest. Her legs spread a bit further, giving him a bit more room to work with, before a thought hits her. She’s not going to last long like this, and with a light tug, she tries to push him over on the bed in such a way that she can straddle him, to ride him.

She gives him a slight fanged crooked smile with it as she settles, hips moving against his as she lays her body against his, lips and teeth seeking his own neck, to return the favor of what he had given her, hips rotating against his in a passionate, primal dance. She kisses along his neck, reaching up momentarily to pull her hair to the side to keep it out of the way, and when she finds her spot, she moans against his neck briefly. One quick heartbeat later, sucks at his neck before teasing with a light scratch of her fangs.

And then she bites.

RE: dance for me - Bastien - 10-08-2019

Rexanna was so wonderfully responsive to his words and touch, her touch electric and the way she opened her legs - he moaned loudly, the sound ripped out of him by the surprise. She felt so wonderful, so warm and sweet underneath him; turned out she was just as sweet above him as well. Bastien moved with her easily, laying down and placing his hands on her hips.

Returning the smile with a fanged grin of his own, he rolled his hips up into her as much as he could manage at the new angle, hands roaming over her body. As she leaned down and Bastien realised what it was she had in mind a hand pushed up into her hair, encouraging her to get in closer to his skin.

[say]"Oh, Rexanna..."[/say] He sighed at the delicious sting of her teeth sinking into his neck, but then the pleasure kicked in and a groan punched out of him, his cock twitching inside her as he felt himself rise closer to his orgasm. Trying his best not to dislodge her teeth (because oh, the pull of her drinking was so good, he couldn't do without it) he pushed up inside her as deep as he could go, knowing he was close.

RE: dance for me - Rexanna - 10-08-2019

She can’t help but to be energized with the sounds that leave his lips, with the rhythm he picks, with the power behind each thrust. But as she turns them, as she settles on top of him and his hands find their way onto her hips, she uses it to her advantage to bring him in deeper – moaning easily and rather loudly with each thrust. But his hands begin to roam, and she lets them as she lays along him in a way that with each rock of her hip will glide her body just enough over his own.

Despite the ability to not feel as much pressure, she certainly is pleased with the attempts being made. And with it, his hand tangling in her hair as she kisses and caresses his neck, teasing and playing, listening through the moans of her nose as she sinks her fangs in deep. A mumbled sound leaves her, something between a whimper and a chimed groan at the feeling that overcomes her too. But it’s not only from the bite, no. She’s inherently focused, zeroed in on the feeling of him inside her, and when he twitches she tightens slightly around him.

He does his best to not dislodge her, but she can feel herself coming close as well, and she tries to prolong it – to make it last, before she realizes it’s not going to help her in the long run – and she removes her teeth from his neck to press her forehead against his own, sinking him in deep and tight into her as she shatters around him, his name leaving her lips in a loud sigh, legs trembling with a ferocity that even she can’t try and stop. She doesn’t know if he needs any more help than this, but she manages to tangle her hands and fingers into his dark curls, eyes smoldering and soft as they scan his face. “[say]Come on, baby.[/say]” She hums to him, hips still bucking against his until he finishes too.

RE: dance for me - Bastien - 10-11-2019

With the connection between them, Bastien knew Rexanna felt the same way he did, overwhelmed by the intensity and warmth of the pleasure running through the both of them, via the bite. What a gift the ability was, even with it's price - in that moment, with Rexanna's hands on him and almost-delirious joy surging through his veins, he couldn't help but be grateful.

He hardly needed the encouragement; his hands tightening on her hips he felt her tense on him and was hardly going to last. He came with a groan, pushing himself up as deep inside her as he could. Taunt he balanced there for a second, caught in the rush of love and need and Rexanna - then he relaxed, panting as his hips came down and his fingers loosened on her hips, marks left by his grip.

With a breathy chuckle he reached up to stroke her hair fondly, his hand going along a strand then coming to stroke her jaw. He tried to think of something to say, some words to punctuate the silence or summarise what had just happened, but for once, Bastien was speechless, the only statement he was making the thrilled, spent smile on his lips.