Court of the Fallen
[SE] too pretty for hard work - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Important (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Archives (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: [SE] too pretty for hard work (/showthread.php?tid=2098)

Pages: 1 2

[SE] too pretty for hard work - Adam - 11-04-2019

Adam returned home after Longnight to find that his home was...well. Not destroyed by monsters or ravaged by looters, nothing quite so bad as that, but it was still pretty gross. Mud had leaked in under the door and through the cracks of the not-quite fitting windows that he had never gotten around to fixing.

Deciding it was a problem for the morning he had just gone to bed on the first night, but when he came back down it seemed there was somehow more of the stuff, sliding down the walls and over his floor, dangerously close to his basket containing trinkets he'd stolen acquired from the market. He was going to have to do something about it, but he really didn't want to.

There were 2 things he knew to do with a job like this: 1. Get Drunk and 2. Get someone to help. Which was why he dragged Peter over with the promise of a cuddle and a drink once they were done, if Peter helped him to get the mud out of his house. [say]"Look how gross this shit is."[/say] He said as they came in through the door, lifting his foot with mud dripping from the toe of his boot. [say]"If you can help me with your magic powers and shit, I'll eat your ass gladly. ...Or y'know, anything else. Not that you need to do stuff for me to want to do that, but..."[/say] Laughing and shrugging as he trailed off, Adam went to grab a broom.

RE: [SE] too pretty for hard work - Peter - 11-05-2019

It didn’t take much to convince Peter to come over to visit Adam. The man could have said he needed help with almost anything and Pet would be there, happy to help, happy to spend time together. Even the bribe promise of cuddling (and other things that made him go bright red) was unnecessary.

Adam had made the right choice asking for help. Pet looked around the familiar rooms, now caked with mud, then turned to give his boyfriend an unimpressed look. [say]”Did you just.... just leave everything open?”[/say] He asked, hands on his hips, the very picture of faux disappointment. It wasn’t an image he could keep up long though, Pets face cracking into a sweet smile. [say]”It could be a lot uh... a lot... a lot worse though.”[/say] He offered, as if it was a consolation.

Pete didn’t move until Adam did, pushing at the mud with his magic and trying to coax it to the door. It seemed unwilling to move. For whatever reason. Pet had never met stubborn mud before, and he really didn’t want to be dealing with it now.

RE: [SE] too pretty for hard work - Adam - 11-06-2019

Peter putting his hands on his hips in disapproval like an old matron made Adam laugh and he could only shrug in response to the question, as it was rather obvious what the answer was. Honestly, if the only casualty from Longnight in his home was clean floors, he was pretty happy with that - monsters were considerably worse than mud.

[say]"So uh...whenever you're ready."[/say] He gestured to the mud before realising Pet was trying, but whatever he was doing simply wasn't working. With a sigh, Adam began to push the mud out the door with his broom, pointing to the back of the room where another broom (what? they'd been left unguarded at the edge of the market) rested. [say]"I guess we're just doing this then."[/say]

At least they could chat while they worked. [say]"Soooo...hows it going in your cult?"[/say] He asked, teasing but also a little curious, looking across at Pet as they pushed the mud.

RE: [SE] too pretty for hard work - Peter - 11-07-2019

A loud, irritated sigh left Peter, his upper half flopping almost entirely over as he resigned himself to cleaning the old fashioned way. It was kinda nice, to be able to be dramatic, and not afraid of any consequences. Enough that he wasn’t even that upset about having to grab a broom and join Adam in mucking out the house. Not that he’d been actually upset.

[say]”It’s not... it’s not a cult. I told you that. It’s... a family.”[/say] Peter huffed, looking over at Adam. [say]”It’s... it’s been weird, I guess. There only me and... me and Loren left.”[/say] And Bea and Jace, he supposed, but they were kids. Kids didn’t count. He didn’t think. [say]”It’s quieter. I... like Loren more than Zariah, I think.”[/say] The admission seemed to surprise even him, and he doubled down on his cleaning, trying to fight against the guilt that threatened to rise up in him.

He shook his head then, and focused on the mud, which still tried to ooze back and fight the brooms. [say]”Hey, um... c-can I... can I ask you something?”[/say]

RE: [SE] too pretty for hard work - Adam - 11-07-2019

Adam laughed as Pet flopped over, patting him consolingly a couple times on the back. At the end of the day, even if Pet couldn't help him with magic, he was still an extra pair of hands on mud-pushing duty, which would still be useful.

[say]"Okay, okay. Family."[/say] It was definitely a cult. [say]"Does Loren want you to make weird little babies too, or is he cooler on that? Cos I gotta tell you, that was a big part of the whole cult thing."[/say] As well as the 'family' and the name-changing, but he knew with Pet he had to let him see this for himself.

He pushed more mud about, some of it actually going out the door (the rest seemed determined to seep back into his house and he stuck out his tongue at it, pushing harder with the broom). [say]"Sure. What's up?"[/say]

RE: [SE] too pretty for hard work - Peter - 11-08-2019

[say]”No, he doesn’t.”[/say] Peter said matter of factly, like the very idea was absurd. Like Zariah hadn’t tried it earlier. Loren and Zariah were nothing alike though, and he wanted to make sure Adam understood that. Things were better now. [say]”He’s nice. He.. he wants to make things better. And make up... for the stuff before.”[/say] Not that it had even been the summoners fault.

Peter pauses his struggle with the mud so he can look at Adam, biting his lip. [say]”You... you’re cool, and...”[/say] A hand waves vaguely, trying to translate his thoughts to something understandable, and failing. [say]”...and good. Um, interesting. Loud.”[/say] He leans on the broom, somehow struggling even more with this next part. [say]”What did um.. what did I do to... to make this happen?”[/say] Just asking seemed simplest, rather than trying to figure it out himself, and going around in circles in his own head.

RE: [SE] too pretty for hard work - Adam - 11-08-2019

[say]"Well, that's good, cos no matter how much I shoot in ya I don't think we're gonna have a baby."[/say] Adam laughed, having no issue saying whatever crude nonsense came into his head. He thought about pointing out being nice was somewhat the point when trying to draw someone into a cult, but left it for now. Maybe if he met this Loren himself, he could question at the source.

He kept working at the mud as Pet asked his rambling question, smiling at the compliments but unsure of where it was going. When he finally found out he stood up, for a moment frowning as he tried to work out how to answer correctly. It felt like this was a question he shouldn't joke about.

Adam leaned forward, kissing the corner of Pet's mouth. [say]"You didn't really have to do anything. When two people think each other is hot and they get on this just happens, doesn't it?"[/say] He shrugged and sighed, trying to think of something better. [say]"I think you're sexy and nice and you don't...bullshit anyone. You're honest and you seem to like me, I dunno."[/say]

RE: [SE] too pretty for hard work - Peter - 11-08-2019

Peter did laugh at Adams crude joke, even if it made him blush as well. He was getting better about it though, learning to be less scandalized at the filth that the other man could spit. It was just part of him, part of his strange charm that, sure, got him into trouble sometimes (like with Deimos), but that Pet couldn’t help but like.

As the other man came in close Pet reached up, resting a hand on his shoulder and holding him there. The explanation was appreciated, but both of them knew it didn’t really answer the question Pet had asked. When the second part came, so did a smile, and then Pet pulling Adam down for a messy, one armed hug.

[say]”I do like you.”[/say] Pet confirmed, still not letting go. [say]”I... i like you a lot.”[/say] He stopped then, afraid to say anything more, anything stronger, and leaned up to kiss the taller man, trying to press all his feelinis into the simple gesture.

RE: [SE] too pretty for hard work - Adam - 11-08-2019

Adam kissed Pet back, knowing there were unspoken words between their lips but as far as he was concerned, he was more than content to leave them so. The longest they could go having fun without having to bring real, serious feelings into it, the happier he was. They had already agreed to be boyfriends, which was more than Adam had had in years.

Love? That was just a step too far.

[say]"I'm glad, after we agreed to date and all."[/say] He laughed, dropping his broom for a moment to press Pet against the wall, a smirk on his lips as he thought to tease him a little bit. Hands running up Pet's sides he kissed along his jaw, down his neck, whispering against his skin: [say]"And I like a lot about you."[/say] As he said 'lot', he suddenly darted a hand down to stroke once up over Pet's cock through his pants.

Then as quickly as he'd started, he pulled his hands away with a wink and picked his broom back up, pushing the mud towards the door again, whistling as he worked.

RE: [SE] too pretty for hard work - Peter - 11-09-2019

The soft laugh that cling to Pets lips after the kiss was inhaled into a surprised gasp as he was pushed into the wall, his broom clattering to the ground along with Adams. The hands on his sides made him arch up, the lips on his chin and neck made his head fall back, and finally, the hand on his cock drew a surprised moan from him, his whole body jerking up after Adams hand.

Then he was left unsupported, and Pet very nearly slid down the wall onto the floor.He stared at Adams back for a moment, whining, then pushed himself up again, looking down at his broom and deciding to abandon it for a moment. He had a different idea, and if it just happened to work as petty revenge, then more power to him.

[say]”I’ll be... I’ll be right back!”[/say] He called, jumping over Adams attempts at shoving the mud out of the door and rushing to get a bucket. He filled it, using his magic to support a bubble of overflow at the mouth of the bucket, and rushed back to Adams house. He dumped the bucket on the floor, not feeling any remorse for how it (maybe intentionally) splashed his boyfriend. Pet stepped back and looked at his handiwork. The floor was now twice as sloppy, and he left it like that for a moment, smiling up at Adam. Once he’d had his moment, he would use his magic to push the mud around, out the doors where it belonged.

RE: [SE] too pretty for hard work - Adam - 11-10-2019

At first, Adam thought he had flustered Pet badly enough that he had made his boyfriend run panicked out of the house, which would have made him feel bad were it not so funny. A bemused look on his face he laughed, trying to crane his neck around the door to see where it was Pet had gone.

When he returned with a bucket, Adam watched with interest. Though as his shoes (which had been very expensive...or would have been if he'd paid for them) got wet he jumped back and pulled a face. [say]"Well, great, now I've got mud and muddy water on my floor."[/say] He lifted the toe of his boot, making a face at the liquid dripping off of it.

Though it seemed Pet had even more surprises in store. Adam watched open-mouthed as Pet took control of the water and pushed it out the door, still in awe that his shy, awkward lover could command such power over the elements. It inspired a little jealousy in him, but more than anything it made him feel proud, something he was not used to at all.

[say]"Well look at that! That was really fucking cool."[/say] He clapped, stepping back and pulling off his shoes as he looked around his now mud-less home. [say]"Let me guess, you wanted to rush it so we could get to the good stuff?"[/say]

RE: [SE] too pretty for hard work - Peter - 11-13-2019

Pet stuck his tongue out when Adam complained, growing bold as he showed off. In moments, and with only a little bit of effort, the floor was clean (well, cleaner, but neither of them was that picky) and Adam was looking at him with something soft and warm in his expression.

[say]”Thank you.”[/say] The words were accompanied with a dramatic bow, and a soft laugh, Pet rising up and closing the few steps between him and Adam. [say]”It wasn’t rushing. And I... I just wanted to help you.”[/say] He smiled coyly, and looked to the side, feigning innocence. [say]”What’s the um... what’s the good stuff?”[/say]

RE: [SE] too pretty for hard work - Adam - 11-13-2019

It was refreshing to see Peter so relaxed he could be silly and Adam drunk in the dramatic bow with a grin so enthusiastic anyone watching would think Peter had delivered amazing news.

As for the good stuff. Adam leaned down to lift Pet up, hoping to carry him upstairs (quickly, both because he was excited and because he did not have the strength to hold a full grown man for long) and place him on the bed on the upstairs landing, now surrounded with even more thin cloths and wall hangings, the light shining through them creating a kaleidoscope effect. Adding to the atmosphere was burning incense, giving off a heady sweet scent from the corner, where delicate smoke curled up into the air.

With Peter placed down and Adam crawling over him, he hoped it was rather obvious what he'd been talking about. Still, he kissed Pet's chin and smiled, asking: [say]"So...what kind of stuff is it you're after today, sir? I got the finest kisses in the market, some premium handjobs and one hell of a fucking for you."[/say]

RE: [SE] too pretty for hard work - Peter - 11-15-2019

An undignified squeak left Peter as he was lifted, his arms closing around Adam's neck to keep himself steady as he was rushed up the stairs. Surprise had turned to delight by the first step, and soft kisses were pressed to Adam's cheek, like he was trying to speed up the trip. He closed his eyes as the heady smell of incense struck him, multicoloured and hazy lights filtering through his eyelids. Then he was released, the softness of Adams bed under him.

Pet tried to be careful to keep his muddy legs off the bed, but Adam seemed to have no such qualms, crawling up and caging him in. He had assumed that this was where they'd end up, eventually, and even though it hadn't been his exact intention, he was glad his magic helped to get them here.

Blue eyes opened again when Adam kissed his chin, a truly easy smile splitting his face. [say]"That... sounds like a pretty good selection."[/say] There was the edge of a laugh in his voice, Pet's hands moving down over Adams shoulders, one dipping into the wide open expanse of his shirt, to brush over shoulder blades. [say]"Can I get a um... a sample, before I make a choice?"[/say]