Court of the Fallen
no vacancy - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Important (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Archives (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: no vacancy (/showthread.php?tid=2708)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: no vacancy - Sunjata - 02-01-2020

Maea’s admission is granted an affectionate nuzzle of his nose against hers, a breathy hum of a chuckle leaving him. He understands, it's why he’d asked in the first place. But she tells him he might need to carry her and he nods briefly, until her lips are crashing into his again. He returns it, pressing back enough to get her back on her back, until he’s hovering above her like before. He breaks the kiss to tilt his head up, scouting for the griffin guarding their things.

“[say]Haai, na die grot.[/say]” He calls to her, watching momentarily as the griffin yawns and stands from her place perched a good deal of a distance away. And then she nestles her way into Maea’s rags, and her clothes, trotting them off to the cave. Sunjata pushes away from Maea then, reaching for his clothes and her own, handing them to her with a light boyish smile crossing his face.

And once he’s ready and she is, he places his arms behind her back and under the backs of her knees, prepared to lift her. “[say]Hold on tight.[/say]” He breathes to her, a smirk hinting at the corners of his lips.

RE: no vacancy - Maea - 02-01-2020

There was no end to her amazement at how quickly their touches had gone from tentative and searching to this. So comfortable and easy, as if this was how it had been meant to be from the start. The way he navigated her onto her back with that simple, lingering kiss was so confident, so sure as if he already knew she would follow him, give in and let him push her down. Of course she did, stomach thrilling as he came to hover over her for a moment... but how did he know, when even she did not?  

Perhaps, he just read it on her face, she mused, as he moved away and handed her the discarded clothes. Maea's eyes lingered on his body while they dressed, the damp cloth cold and uncomfortable against her skin now. Just sitting up made her grit her teeth in discomfort... but again, with the pain came the thrill of pleasure, echoing the reminder of why she was sore. What they had just done.

It felt unreal, even as Sunjata came to lift her up. Maea draped her arms about his shoulders, shifting as best she could so his grip on her back and knees would be as easy as possible.

[say]"I won't let go,"[/say] she promised, bracing herself a little to be lifted. [say]"You're really enjoying this, aren't you,"[/say] she added, seeing the smirk about his lips. Not sure if she ought to scowl at him, or smile back. The girl settled for pinching his shoulder a little, gentle but teasing.

Her arms wrap around his neck, and he shifts a small amount in the sand to lift her and hold her close to his chest. The muscles in his arms twitch with the movement, and he notices the discomfort of the clothes she’s placed back on. “[say]We’ll dry them out when we get in there.[/say]” He hums to her, beginning the quiet trek toward the cave. Her question reaches his ears and he can’t keep the smirk at bay, however, steel eyes sliding to hers with amusement.

“[say]Of course I’m enjoying this.[/say]” He hums to her, smirk widening slightly as the shade of the cave takes hold and Haai continues to bring the rest of their items inside. When she returns, she sparks a small fire at the entrance along a previous space for such fires through the nights spent within.

He sets her down, kneeling into the sand before her, reaching up to brush the sand away from her shoulders and her back, silver gaze flitting to her neck and shoulders, before the smirk returns. “[say]I’m going to enjoy it for as long as I can before you see your reflection in the morning.[/say]” He winks at her.

Maea couldn't quite remember when anyone had lifted her last. She had a feeling it wasn't that long ago, perhaps after the disastrous venture down into the Spire... but she had not been conscious for it, and so did not count it as a memory. No, it must have been her brother at some point, or perhaps her father. She'd been very little, and scraped a knee, most like. To be so easily lifted by Sunjata made her feel quite small. She held herself very still in his arms as he brought them to the cave, smiling gratefully as Haai brought their clothes and belongings back.

[say]"Oh, are you now. Am I going to enjoy it too?"[/say] she replied, unable to suppress either the shiver or the wink Sunjata gave her. Not sure whether it was a threat or a promise, especially as his hands began to brush over her skin. To wipe the sand away, of course, but... he was still touching her. The girl found that their joining had done nothing to desensitise her against that. Rather the opposite.

[say]"I won't dissolve with the rising sun, though,"[/say] she pointed out with a gentle hum. Reaching up, she began to return the favor, wiping away grains of sand and dust from his shoulders, his chest... wherever he had connected with the sand. [say]"I will still be here tomorrow. So there's no need to hurry."[/say]

He might be a passing raincloud, there one night and gone the next, but she? She was the moon. Maea would always come back, if he just cared to look.

“[say]We’ll see.[/say]” He teases her with a quiet chuckle, hands roaming along her skin, brushing off the sand that clings, at least until he reaches her sides and the still damp and cold bindings she’s placed back on. Her comment distracts him, as well as the hands that brush across his skin, sand drifting down in the flickering firelight.

“[say]Mm, you’re right.[/say]” He muses, leaning into her again to give her a deep kiss, hands reaching up to untie the bindings once more to give them a chance to dry. He leans back then, running a thumb along the mark he left her on the side of her neck. “[say]But you’re going to want to cover these up I think.[/say]” A purr as he gives her a satisfied smirk.

Him? He’ll keep his on full display, ever the more prideful of the badges he wears. “[say]Let’s get our clothes drying and then get in, hm?[/say]” He says, going to stand and picks up the blanket to shake off the sand that had gotten over the top of it. There’s a few within to brace and make it more comfortable, but not enough to keep it too hot. Though with her beside him, it might be a mute point anyway.

Of course she was right. Humming contentedly at the kiss, she leaned into it, savoring the taste of his mouth. Barely even noticed his hand at the wrap before it came loose and fell away. Quite by reflex her hands shot up to cover the exposed breasts - far too late at this point, what modesty was left to even preserve now? - and huffed at him, blushing. [say]"Are you referring to the bruises, or... anything else?"[/say] she countered, trying to find that easy, teasing tone he was so good at wielding. The way he touched her neck, lingering at the marks he'd left on her skin, it wasn't entirely clear what he was more distracted by.

Still. It was good to get out of the wet things. While it was somewhat awkward to move about, Maea found that she at least could stand up. Wrapping herself into the dark shawl - more than big enough to snuggle up in, to cover most of her small frame - she felt the chill fade away, made sure everything was in order and made to follow Sunjata into the cave. Her steps somewhat unsteady, body aching like a whole bruise.

If the fun he thought of was anything at all like what they'd just done, Maea was quite convinced she would be rendered unable to even stand, come morning. She... found that she didn't really mind the idea.

“[say]My marks on you.[/say]” He hums pleasantly to her, fingers stroking against the bruises, thinking nothing of the bareness of her skin, of her chest, of anything else. But the marks, those were his, and certainly someone would ask about them should they remain visible, especially if anyone truly knew her.

But she wraps herself in the shawl, and he guides her into the cave where warmth and blankets await, before he separates from her again to stick some driftwood into the sand somewhere close to the fire but not close enough to catch fire, hanging her clothes upon them to dry, adding his shorts into the mix.

And when he’s done, he turns back toward her and where the makeshift bed resides, stepping over to it and her to embrace her against him, pulling the blanket up for her to get under first before following suit, leaving space to have her cuddle up against him. “[say]Are you sore?[/say]” He asks quietly, some small part of concern crossing along his gaze as he looks to her.

Well, that settled that question. It intrigued her that he was more interested in the marks - his marks - than her exposed assets. Maea's eyes followed Sunjata as he moved about the cave, managing the fire, the blankets, their clothes. Never too far away, eagerly melting into his arms when he reached for her. There was something... quietly wonderful about seeing him like this. So at ease, doing ordinary things. Homely things.

This was a dream, wasn't it? A cruel illusion of a happy ending bound to shatter come morning, come sunlight. There was a slight lump in her throat as she slipped in beneath the blankets, let the shawl come to rest in a neatly folded pile. He joined her, draped the warm folds of cloth drape around them, and Maea cuddled up to his side, her head coming to rest on his shoulder.

[say]"Mmhm, a bit,"[/say] she replied. Fighting the butterflies in her stomach at this new experience, the quiet, simple enjoyment of being there in his bed, by his side.

[say]"Not as bad as I thought I might be, though. You didn't hurt me."[/say] Pressing a kiss to his skin, to the feathers lined over the shoulder, she wanted to ease the concern in his eyes. Assure him that it was quite the opposite.

She settles in beside him, and his hand runs along her side to her hip, up and back again in gentle strokes to soothe her as he leans back into the blankets. His question is answered without little surprise, and the concern blossoms away as he holds her close, smiling against the kiss to his tattooed skin. “[say]I’m glad.[/say]” He offers quietly, consideringly, before shifting a small amount to angle himself toward her, letting his stormy gaze devour her as his hand continues its gentle strokes.

The other comes to her hand, tangling his fingers within her own as he offers her a gentler smile. “[say]It gets easier the more you do it.[/say]” A quiet shrug to that, an admission, that once it starts its only up from there. He seeks out her lips once more, to press a soft kiss to them as he focuses on her again, the warmth of her body against his own. “[say]I’m glad I was your first for this too, you know.[/say]” He hums against her lips with a wink, before settling in the blankets again.

The slow, lingering strokes were perhaps not quite as soothing as he intended. Maea felt them linger on her skin like electrical pulses even after his hand moved away, making her insides smolder quietly again. Not that it ever quite stopped. Still, she tried to relax against him, even if it was a difficult thing. His lingering gaze, and the fingers braiding into hers were only adding to it. Building something up that was both emotional and physical, like the sweet ache between her legs had somehow settled within her soul too.

[say]"Me too. I'm glad it is you,"[/say] she mumbled, her lips warm as the rest of her skin was cool. Warming, now that they were tucked in against one another under the blanket, but not nearly as hot as him.

Again, that subtle choice of words; is, not was.

Pale eyes roamed the cave. The fire spred a warm red light over the jagged walls and threw shadows long and dark across the sandy floor. Trailed over the pile of logs resting nearby, to Haai where the gryphon had settled in, to the slightly paler shade of night beyond the opening, where the moon was still shining bright. Turning her attention back to Sunjata, the girl stroked a hand up over his chest, trailed her fingers over his neck and touched his face. Explored it, with sensitive fingertips, as her gaze tried to absorb everything it fell upon.

So familiar, these features. And at the same time, not.

[say]"There's so much I still don't know about you,"[/say] she mused, voice barely more than a whisper. But he would hear her, she knew. He always did.

Her mumbled agreement softens the smile on his face, settling back against the blankets and keeping her close as he tilts his head back somewhat, eyes closing, breath peaceful and deep without any of the sickness that had encompassed him for so long. He inhales her scent, the salt and the water mixed in with it as she explores with her hand along his chest, to his neck, to his face and he leans into the touch a small amount.

Her voice is barely more than a whisper, and he focuses on the question as it rings loudly in his ear with the helpful use of the earring. “[say]What do you want to know?[/say]” He asks, figuring that she’s indulged him in a lot of his past while he’d only given her snippets here and there, of tragedy and reasons why he was the way he was. He turns his head to her somewhat, eyes opening slightly to peer at her through heavy lids, like a cat caught sunbathing.

RE: no vacancy - Maea - 02-02-2020

He looked so content. So at peace. It was not an expression she was used to seeing on him, and Maea found that it was quite her favorite so far. Possibly with the exception of that hungry, burning lust that - but no, best not to dwell on it. Or she'd get too heated again.

[say]"Everything,"[/say] she admitted, her smile a little lopsided. [say]"But... tell me about something good? Things that make you happy."[/say] Like he seemed to be now. Oh, if only...

Pale fingers kept stroking his face. Tracing the cheekbone up to the ear, up over the brow ridge and down along the line of his nose. Committing every line, every wrinke and dip to memory. Had there ever been a time when she'd overlooked him, so unfamiliar with his presence that her gaze passed him by? It seemed impossible now.

RE: no vacancy - Sunjata - 02-02-2020

Her smile is lopsided as she asks him to tell her everything. If that’s the case, they’d be here quite a while, but he doesn’t think she’d end up minding if they were. So he considers her request, the things that make him happy. “[say]Mmmm.[/say]” He hums, thinking on it as her hand traces the lines of his face, tilting his head into her hand slightly to embrace more of the touch, the exploration.

“[say]Well, the ocean. But you already know that.[/say]” He begins, a wry smirk crossing over his face to that. “[say]Other things though, let’s see.[/say]” He filters through them, trying to dredge up the other times he’s felt as much bliss, finds it rare and the smile falters slightly, briefly. “[say]When I was young, my mother always made me a blackberry pie for my birthday.[/say]” He rumbles, drifting through the happiest parts. “[say]The times when Saartjie and I as teenagers would sneak out of the house to go and visit the ocean for a bit, suntanning, swimming in the waves, surfing. She’d always make me braid her hair before we went, and I’d always threaten to do something to retaliate against it, but never did. I couldn’t, really, I suppose being the big brother I was I had to put up with her shit.[/say]” These are the memories that bring some hint of nostalgia to his face.

“[say]The memory of when I was seventeen years old after I won my trial and my mother told me she loved me for the first time.[/say]” His voice takes on some sort of distance with that, eyes remaining shut as though he can see it. “[say]The amount of times I annoyed the hell out of Lusea by getting my ass handed to me by the other boxers in the rebellion.[/say]” His head shifts a small amount to look at her then. “[say]Seeing how happy you looked when you learned the gist of the dagger work I trained you with.[/say]”

RE: no vacancy - Maea - 02-02-2020

Raising herself up on an elbow, Maea watched him with the chin rested in her palm as he recounted events from his life. A soft smile played on her lips, eyes hungrily absorbing the light in his eyes, the soft wry smiles. Such ordinary things; it clenched her heart to hear him meniton them. Blackberry pies. Playing in the ocean. Braiding a sisters hair. Getting in trouble with a fierce lover, and...

Her eyes widened a touch, as she was included in the tally. Blushed a little, as fingers rose to half hide the giddy expression. It still reflected in her gaze. Joy, of having been able to give him something.

[say]"I'm expecting more of those lessons,"[/say] she reminded him. Traced a finger along the corner of his mouth, over the soft cushion of his lips. [say]"Just one won't get me very far... and it was fun. I want to learn more."[/say]

The girl considered him, the firelight casting her face and hair in a red-gold hue. Reflecting the light, her pale skin seemed to almost glow in the gloom.

[say]"You were born in... Leafchange, right? Do you know what day of the season?"[/say]