Court of the Fallen
Hit me with your best shot - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Important (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Archives (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Hit me with your best shot (/showthread.php?tid=3061)

Hit me with your best shot - Joshua - 04-02-2020

People kept insisting over and over to him that these Gods were real, so Josh had decided to suck up his pride once again and come see if he could attract one of them; a part of him was still sure this was just a case of over-devotion on the part of the townspeople and he was just believing a cult's rumours...but he'd seen Stone Golems and magic here. He couldn't just discount this.

From what he'd heard of the Gods, he thought Frey would be the most interesting to speak to. Having been told they liked fruits or things classically associated with virility, he arrived with an armful of fruits picked from the woods and a bottle of honey wine he'd traded for a rock he'd found in the Spire and told the market seller contained a spirit.

Hey, for all he knew it might have done.

Putting his gifts on the shrine he stood before it, hands in his pockets, and waited. Eventually it struck him that it might be prudent to say something, so he spoke: [say]"This is for Frey. I want to see you."[/say]

RE: Hit me with your best shot - Frey - 04-02-2020

[say]"Well, here I am."[/say]

And indeed, there they were. Nude as always, Joshua would find the god sat upon the shrine with one leg casually crossed over the other, looking utterly relaxed. Leaning forward, head tilted suggestively to the side, a peach appeared in one of their hands. Raising it to their lips—the juice dripping freely down their wrist and chest—they grinned while devouring the pale yellow flesh. Running their tongue across perfectly plump lips, Joshua would feel the sensation across his own lips as well.

Meanwhile, the air had grown warm and sweet smelling and the abandoned would find his muscles entirely relaxed save for one, which was becoming more and more aroused the longer he gazed at Frey.

RE: Hit me with your best shot - Joshua - 04-03-2020

Josh was not often too surprised, but the appearance of a person, a God?, where there had been nothing made him step back with a wide eyed stare. Immediately he was looking for mirrors, ropes, anything that could have enabled Frey to appear so without Godly powers. Of course, in a world with magic, he supposed they could simply be an Abandoned like him.

Whether or not Frey was really a God, they would still be interesting to talk to. It did not escape Josh's notice that they looked like the last person he'd actually actively found attractive; a woman he'd met in an investigation some years ago with intelligent eyes and  a quick mouth, who had helped him to catch a suspected werewolf. Her curled blonde hair and red lips were the things he especially remembered and when he looked at Frey directly, those traits seemed to jump out.

He huffed a small breathy laugh and glanced down at his pants. [say]"I assume it is a part of your role to arouse those you see. Do you have some kind of mind reading ability, to be able to see what each subject's taste is?"[/say] Perhaps there were things taking blood from his mind right now, but Josh was an expert at having a one-track brain (and had a lack of shame, meaning he did not at all try to hide the effects of Frey's presence on his body).

For once though, he had actually not come to just ask questions. Well, at least not just investigative questions. [say]"There's something more, though. I want to know if you're really a God. Prove it to me. I need to see some kind of evidence there are deities here - there were not in my world and I find it hard to believe a God could so easily show a physical mortal form."[/say]

RE: Hit me with your best shot - Frey - 04-03-2020

[say]"Is that really what you want to know?"[/say] Frey asked, their voice a perfect mixture of sexual purr and intelligent banter. Slipping off of the shrine, red hair parted equally over each shoulder, they wandered towards Joshua, reaching up to deftly straighten his collar. [say]"Whether I can read minds? That's what you're thinking about right now?"[/say]

Oh, they very much doubted that.

[say]"Such a man thing to say."[/say] Frey said with a roll of their eyes. [say]"Why would I prove anything to you? Why should I care what you believe me to be or not to be?"[/say] Their shoulders shrugged, perfectly painted lips tugging down in a playful frown. [say]"This form is quite easy to show. It isn't as though you mortals are overly complex."[/say]

RE: Hit me with your best shot - Joshua - 04-04-2020

[say]"Yes."[/say] Josh answered flatly, staring directly at Frey. Maybe he was growing increasingly warm in the cheeks, but he needed answers from this God and he wasn't going to let such a stupid thing as sexual urges get in the way. Besides, it seemed the God had not entirely been able to read his mind, the red hair an interesting addition that more confused than aroused him. [say]"I am good at ignoring things I don't want to think about."[/say]

Frey's question actually increased the likelihood in Josh's mind that the God might be legitimate; it was a very 'higher being' sort of answer. [say]"Alright. Then why? Why do you show yourself like this to me. I was told I'm abandoned, but here you are giving me a boner."[/say] This sentence was still delivered monotonely, but a small tilt to his lips spoke of a dry amusement.

RE: Hit me with your best shot - Frey - 04-04-2020

Shut up I meant blonde, you know I'm bad with colours

[say]"Well if that's why you're here, then I'm bored already."[/say] Frey replied dismissively.

[say]"I show myself to everyone like this, don't go thinking your special hunbun."[/say] Frey had perhaps a minute's more patience with this one, this question-asking and rather dull human who'd strolled into their shrine demanding answers. There were few things one could demand of Frey, and answers to drab questions were certainly not among them.

RE: Hit me with your best shot - Joshua - 04-04-2020

Frey certainly didn't have much patience for bullshit and answering questions, which Josh supposed was fair enough. Mods Gods were probably busy enough without this; he knew how much he hated it when someone clogged up an investigation with useless chatter.

To a point, then.

[say]"Okay. I don't know how this works, but if I'm meant to ask for something I want when you answer my prayer, I want a way to know the race of who I'm talking to, as well as some basic background information. In my old world I would have looked them up prior but here there are no records."[/say] Or at least, not the kind he could easily access. [say]"That should be easy for a God, right? To do that?"[/say]

RE: Hit me with your best shot - Frey - 04-05-2020

[say]"Of course it's easy."[/say] Frey replied, one of their hands sliding down their pert breasts, lingering atop one nipple as they cocked their head to the side. [say]"The question really is, why would I do anything for you?"[/say] They grinned, more than happy to provide the answer they were seeking.

[say]"I can give you such an item...if you do the leg work. Go out and meet the races yourself. Abandoned, attuned, accepted, ascended, hybrid, demigod, fae, mermaid...and then pop back to see me. Though, if you want me to answer, I except a very different sort of offering on my shrine.."[/say] So saying the BLONDE walked forward, her fingers reaching out for the bulge tucked away behind Joshua's pants to indicate just what sort of offering was meant.

Threads must be 1x1 threads with other races.

RE: Hit me with your best shot - Joshua - 04-05-2020

Josh followed Frey's fingers with his eyes; he was honestly more annoyed than anything. The inevitable wank he'd have to have when he got back to the Spire was going to cut into his work time. [say]"I don't know. You'd have to tell me that."[/say]

To be given a quest was a surprise and he listened to his task closely, pulling out a notebook to scribble down the directions in a shorthand form. His pencil paused midway through a line as Frey reached out for him and he watched with an unreadable expression. [say]"You want me to masturbate on the altar?"[/say] He asked, more clarifying than seeming any kind of bothered by the prospect.

RE: Hit me with your best shot - Frey - 04-07-2020

[say]"Not how it works, blue eyes. You've got to make yourself interesting. I don't have to do a damn thing."[/say]

Shrugging their shoulders languidly, fingers already working to encourage the bulge in Josh's pants that their magic and presence inspired. [say]"You need only cum on the shrine. It doesn't matter to me how that happens. Bring a friend, if you like. Or several. The more the merrier."[/say]

Strolling back towards their shrine, the perfect peach of their ass a happy round diversion, Frey turned to glance one more time over their shoulder. [say]"Now off with you. You've got some work to take care of."[/say] Their eyes drifted to his crotch before they vanished in a warm rush of air.

~FIN