Court of the Fallen
{SE} hot hot - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Important (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Archives (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: {SE} hot hot (/showthread.php?tid=4120)

Pages: 1 2 3

{SE} hot hot - Oliver - 09-01-2020

The symptoms all flooded in at once. Waking to a start, Oliver’s face felt intensely hot, but the rest of his body was flooded with chills coursing down his skin causing the hairs to stand up. A loud groan left his lips and rather than understanding he was sick and just needed to sleep, Oliver immediately wanted to put a stop to these bad feeling. Thankfully, the decorative quilt was at the foot of the bed to add some spice to the room. Reaching forward, Oliver grabbed it and went to work.

Tightly wrapping the quilt around his body, Oliver tried to relax, but even this wasn’t enough. It didn’t feel like enough and no matter how tightly he wrapped it around his body, he didn’t feel any calmer or happier. Removing the quilt, Oliver staggered to his feet and was just about to search for a second when an idea clicked in his brain. Why use two blankets.... when he could instead use the fireplace! Wrapping the quilt around his body, he slipped on socks to aid in heating himself up only to make the slow trek down to the fireplace.

It was only when he got down to it that he remembered he didn’t have enough firewood for it. Ready to just use the kitchen instead, the rusted over gears clicked once in his head. Not bothering to slip on any shoes or get changed otherwise, Oliver departed the manor and slowly made his way towards the shop.

Being outside seemed to click another thing inside of him. He had to look over each shoulder multiple times.  Check every alley and box. People were wanting him, yes. He could hear someone say his name but nobody was in the alley! Maybe someone wanted him dead or maybe he had made an accident once. It wasn’t safe and while he thought he was jogging now, he was simply walking faster.

The shop was a welcomed sight and Oliver went to work and quickly set up the fire. Satisfied with his work, Oliver sat down on the ground next to it and closed his eyes, very happy to have the intense warmth his body craved.

RE: hot hot - Amun - 09-01-2020

Amun wandered through the streets of the Hollowed Ground, lethargic and slow in the daylight. Stopping every now and then to stare at a passerby, he would eventually rouse himself. Zhanshi was circling at the potter's feet, nipping every once in a while. Growling in annoyance, he stopped to glare at a barrel that looked at him funny. [say]"What?"[/say] he demanded.

Scowling, he moved on. The familiar sight of Oliver's shop drew his attention. Picking up the pace a little, Amun entered and immediately stopped. Shaking his head a bit, his vision zeroed in on the blacksmith's jugular. [say]"Hey, Ollie,"[/say] the potter rasped. Licking his lips, he started stepping forward. [say]"Did you make that blanket yourself? Looks cozy. Who do you think thought of blankets anyway?"[/say]

However, before he could reach the other man the Ascended's eye was caught by the fire. Grinning, he reached out a hand to it. [say]"Pretty. Where have you been all my life?"[/say]

RE: hot hot - Oliver - 09-01-2020

Eyes stared up at his hammer, as if it was a beautifully painted picture with intricate details that requires hours just to notice half of the hidden secrets. It was only when he heard the Potter’s voice that his eyes shifted. Slowly turning his head he watched the man. [say]”Hello Amun,”[/say] While Oliver might’ve warned him about how he was feeling, his mind was just so. Not there? It felt like... like....

Oh! His blanket! Nodding very slowly, Oliver moved his shoulders to try and show off the blanket. [say]”I WISH. I can’t sew that well but isn’t it so so so nice? Wanna feel it? It’s sooooo soft.”[/say] Oliver thought Amun was coming over to feel the quilt and appreciate just how amazing quilts were because holy shit. Quilts are amazing and Oliver wished he brought five more with him.

Then Amun waltzed on over to the fire. Flailing, Oliver tried to crawl over to slap Amun’s hand. [say]”No! You’ll melt! Like a candle!”[/say] And Oliver didn’t want Amun to melt like a candle. That’d be so sad.

Reaching out, Amun pinched some of the fabric between his fingers. Dropping it, he ran his hands over his own clothes. [say]"Hey. Why is yours softer than mine?"[/say] Frowning, he shook his head.

Thankfully, the fire provide a welcome distraction. At the mention of melting, he smiled. [say]"Ice cream sounds good right now."[/say] He leaned closer, skin hovering just above the flame.

At least it was until Oliver slapped it away. It was so unexpected that the potter stumbled backwards and actually tripped over the blacksmith. Tumbling to the ground, the Ascended rubbed his head. [say]"Gods I'm hot. And ice cream...yes."[/say] Once again he lifted his eyes and fixed them on the other man's neck. [say]"Can I have a drink?"[/say] Amun started shifting to get closer to Oliver.

Wow. That actually is a super good question. Tilting his head to the side, Oliver let out a very loud, and obviously thoughtful, hum. [say]”That is a very good question!!! Maybe you should get a quilt and turn it into clothes? Then your clothes will be super soft! Problem solved.”[/say] Meanwhile, Oliver was thinking, [say]I am a fucking genius[/say] because of course he was! He came up with an incredible idea that absolutely nobody else had ever thought of.

Oh man. Ice cream? Pouting, Oliver shook his head. [say]”I’ve never had ice cream.... makes me very sad.”[/say] It was always wahhhh it’s expensive and wahhhh you don’t need that junk. Boring.

Hot was right. [say]”I’m hot and cold.... like. Both hot and cold. I’m sweaty and nasty but I also really love this fire.”[/say] His face felt like so so hot but the fire was so nice and wonderful and made him feel all good and bubbly inside. Niiiiice.

Amun creeps forward and Oliver looks up, clearly off from Amun’s actual face. [say]”Uhhhh.”[/say] Amun wanted to bite him? Oh. Well... [say]”Only ifff you you get me ice cream... AND you don’t get fired! It’d be soooo gross to clean uuuup.”[/say] Yeah that was a fair deal, absolutely. [say]Hehe. Fair seal[/say]

Reaching back out, Amun started tugging at the blanket. [say]"I don't want a quilt clothes, I want this quilt clothes."[/say] He paused in his wrestling match to stroke the fabric again. However, Zhanshi, who'd been poking out the forge (and incidentally chewing up the floor), joined in the efforts, biting the bottom of the quilt and ripping a piece of it off.

Jaw dropping and eyes widening he stared at Oliver. [say]"You've never had ice cream?!"[/say] The potter slapped his hands to his head in a look of disbelief. [say]"That won't do. Wait, when did I have ice cream..."[/say] Voice trailing off he frowned and turned to stare into the fire.

The pretty, pretty fire. Which the blacksmith wasn't letting the potter touch. And the other man wouldn't let the Ascended drink. Rude. Pouting, he pulled himself across the ground, attempting to wrap his arms around Oliver's leg. [say]"But I need it."[/say] Amun opened his mouth wide, leaning towards the other man's skin.

A loud whine erupts from Oliver as he watched his quilt get torn. [say]”Nooooo now it’s not a square anymore.... I liked the shape so much.”[/say] Squares were so nice. Sad face.

The pains of not having ice cream were understood [say]”Ice cream looks soooo good...”[/say] Followed by a very, very loud gasp. [say]”Wait wait wait. What if.... we combined ice cream and like. A cake!!! Oh my gosh that would be soooo good. Like. Don’t you think so?”[/say] Man, Oliver was nothing but good ideas today! And Amun was only fueling the fire.... fuck was fire nice. He kinda wanted to touch it but that meant he’d have to move and he didn’t want to move right now.

Reaching out he placed a hand on Amun’s shoulder. [say]”Don’t bite my legssss. Just promise no touch the fire and you can bite me normally. Please?”[/say] His legs were gross right now. They looked soooo nasty. Like. They had paint on them and stuff. Was it paint? Was it dirty? It sure looked like paint when Oliver looked at them once or twice. Why couldn’t Amun see it?

Shrugging at Oliver's words, Amun reached out and gripped the quilt again. [say]"If you don't want it I'll take it."[/say] With that, he ripped the quilt away from the blacksmith. And then shrieked, because there were suddenly spiders on it. Dropping it, the potter backed away.

Staring between the blanket and the other man, the Ascended waved a hand in the air vaguely. [say]"Yeah yeah, an ice cream cake. No biggie."[/say] Then he blinked. [say]"Oooo a big ice cream cake."[/say] Smiling he licked his lips.

Oliver's hand did little to deter Amun's mouth from creeping closer to the blacksmith's skin. [say]"This is a normal bite,"[/say] the potter responded, confusion laced in every word. [say]"Okay fine, no fire,"[/say] he promised, crossing all his fingers in the universal symbol of not intending to keep a promise. Of course his fingers were still wrapped around the other man's leg.

A soft whine left Oliver's mouth and he grasped for the blanket, only for Amun to scream like an infant and drop it. Laughing, Oliver quickly gathered it up and held the blanket tightly against his chest. [say]"Fool!"[/say] The power of the quilt was far too strong for him to handle! Haha! Now he had his amazingly soft quilt back.

Wait- wait wait wait... [say]"Cakes and ice cream combined are real?!"[/say] His eyes widened and a massive smile grew on his face. He looked like he was just about to squeel. [say]"Do you think Amalia can bake one... oh my gods what if she HAS ONE and she's just hiding it from us?!"[/say] That evil woman! Hiding the Ice cream cake from them! Oliver was going to get it, yes. [say]"Tonight we need to plan a heist."[/say]

Lucky for Amun, Oliver looked down at the hand only to see that it looked completely normal! Ah yes, hallucinations, actually working in the other man's favor. [say]"No biting my leg- it's all gross and dirty and painted."[/say] Couldn't Amun see the paint? It was clear as day! Holding out his arm, Oliver basically shoved his wrist in Amun's mouth. [say]"After this we get that ice cream cake."[/say] Mmmm... Ice cream cake...

Frowning at Oliver’s accusation, Amun patted his head. [say]”But I don’t have bells.”[/say] He glanced around the blacksmith as if it to spot the jester that the blacksmith was referring to.

Jaw dropping, the potter nodded eagerly. [say]”Yessssss. With cookies on top.”[/say] He once again licked his lips. Then his eyes unexpectedly filled with fluid. [say]”But I cant taste. I miss tasting things.”[/say]

Peering at the other man’s leg, Amun’s brow furrowed. [say]”I’ve never met someone who called their freckles paint before.”[/say] When Oliver’s wrist was offered the potter immediately seized it. Biting down hard, he began sucking down as much blood as he could, the familiar rush of pleasure joined by an overwhelming need to drink it all.

Zhanshi, seeing the Ascended bite, swam through the ground towards the men. Then the landshark leapt into the air, zeroed in on the blacksmith’s other wrist, and clamped down on it.

Bells? Who said anything about bells? [say]"Do you hear bells? Maybe my ears are clogged?"[/say] Surely that was the answer, right? Yeah, of course it was. Looking around Oliver couldn't see any bells. [say]"Oh well... I guess the bells are gone then."[/say] Pouting, Oliver returned to look at Amun. No fair, he wants to hear the bells too.

But oh, ice cream is much more exciting than bells! [say]"I know what those are!!! Cookies! I've had them yeah!"[/say] He was clearly excited to finally relate to Amun! Oh man. [say]"Imagine it. Cookies, cake, and ice cream! All together! Holy shit!"[/say] He was maybe a tad bit too excited for this. [say]"Ooo ooo, maybe uh... maybe we can ask the gods! And they can give you a new tongue! Or maybe I can fix it using my shop? Yeah!"[/say] Oh yes, Oliver could totally fix that tongue using some tools and fire and hot metal, yes!!!!

It seemed that bites still worked while in this current state. A soft moan left his lips and he craned his head back, allowing his eyes to close. The bite was a bit sharper than usual, causing him the jump at first, but he was quickly relaxing for a surprisingly short amount of time. Just as soon as he was bitten by Amun, a very sharp bite came on his other hand. Yelping, Oliver literally jumped and tried to scramble onto his knees. Eyes wide and staring at the shark, he started to try and shake it off. [say]"No no no! Owwww!"[/say] It wasn't violent shaking, but he was treating the thing like a maraca.

RE: hot hot - Amun - 09-02-2020

Still looking around, Amun nodded. [say]"Actually, yeah, I do hear bells."[/say] He smiled as they rang. When Oliver mentioned they were gone, though, the potter looked over at the blacksmith. [say]"No they're still going."[/say] The Ascended shrugged.

Frowning now, he started shaking his head. [say]"It's not the tongue."[/say] He stuck his out. [say]"Ahhhhh."[/say] Pulling on it with two fingers, he added [say]"Shth th stasty sthuff."[/say] Letting go of his tongue he slipped it back into his mouth.

Moaning as well, he sucked on the other man's wrist. Amun drank deeply. When Oliver began to pull away, the potter tried to hold on for a moment. However the landshark's distress pierced the Ascended's mind.

Lifting his head, he grabbed at Zhanshi. And missed. The potter's companion unlatched from Oliver though, and dove for the ground. Making a small circle behind the Ascended, the landshark snapped at the air a few times but didn't go for the blacksmith again. [say]"Why'd you take the blood away,"[/say] Amun whined.

RE: hot hot - Oliver - 09-02-2020

Now this wasn't fair. Listening very hard, Oliver tilted his head before his eyes widened. [say]"I hear... i hear drums! Big big drums! And and and pipes!"[/say] But no bells? Maybe Amun just didn't know what a bell sounded like... yeah, that was it.

[say]"The thasty stuff?"[/say] What did that mean. [say]"How do I make it so you can taste? You gotta try the cake."[/say] This was actually really sad. Amun deserved to be able to taste cake. [say]"Wait... does that mean you cant taste blood? Or anything? Why drink anything thennnn. Cant you drink wine instead of blood?"[/say] Important questions to ask, obviously.

There was a pretty obvious frown on Oliver's face. Whatever boner was starting to form, the shark had absolutely killed it... maybe for the better. [say]"He bit me! I was just doing fine and then he bit me! The little weasel bit me!"[/say] No, he wasn't using weasely to describe the shark, rather, the shark was now appearing as a weasel that could magically transport through walls... HOLY SHIT IT WAS A GHOST WEASEL. [say]"Besidesssss you drank soooo much. When do I get to drink anything."[/say] Oliver folded his arms and pouted. It wasn't fair!

Unfortunately for Oliver, he wasn't smart, and both his wrists were very much still dripping with blood. Plus the fact that he was an idiot and didn't get dressed before, he was only wearing a pair of shorts, so now there was blood on both his chest and the quilt. Great, great great.

RE: hot hot - Amun - 09-02-2020

Swaying to the beat of the bells, Amun shrugged. [say]"Music. I shoulda had on my shoesyies."[/say] He pointed at his foot, which was supposed to be tapping. Frowning, he reached down and physically picked his foot up and down, stomping it manually.

[say]"Yeah, the the the stuff. Ascended can't do the stuff. Y'know."[/say] Letting go of his leg he pulled out his tongue again before releasing it. [say]"Blood. Mmmm. Need it. Now."[/say] He made grabby hands for the other man.

However, they turned into fists as Oliver spoke. [say]"You callin' me a weasel?!"[/say] Frowning, the potter shook his head. [say]"No I didn't have enough."[/say] Crouching down he began to lick up the droplets that had fallen to the floor.