Court of the Fallen
feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Important (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Archives (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh (/showthread.php?tid=5262)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Maeve - 03-20-2021

Maeve hadn't been expecting to see the ascended for some time. When Adam left her last, he had been intent on seeing his husband and settling back into something less pressing after Longnight. So when he showed up looking more than a little distressed and disheveled, inviting her to the Grounds with him with a promise of making it worth her while, Maeve was more than a little surprise. Except his intentions were incredibly clear. While she didn't know what had him driven him there, the woman wasn't entirely interested in turning him down. Their time together before promised that this would be pleasant either way. She knew what was in the Grounds. She also knew why he'd be inviting her. So with that, she let her staff know that she'd be gone for a day or two and let him whisk her away.

It wasn't until they grew closer to the place that he finally told her what exactly happened. Her eyes are soft as she looks up at him, holding onto his arm as he guides her, [say]"Fuck, Adam... I'm sorry."[/say] Maeve doesn't want to linger on it, but she still feels the need to say it. Just so he knows. She really does feel bad that it happened. He seemed so happy about Pet before. About being with him. Her heart aches for him. Which is why she's going to help him forget as much as possible.

The small bag she brought with her gently sways at her side as they walk. It wasn't like she was going to need clothes, but if he was going to finally get to enjoy sex, she was going to do something a little special for him. Hence the bag. [say]"So.. How long are you planning to keep me locked away, hm?"[/say] She asks, tilting her head up towards him with a sweet smile as she presses herself against his side.

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Adam - 03-20-2021

Everything was a mess on top of other messes in his life right now, and Adam needed some kind of relief. He couldn't drink but as a notice in Torchline reminded him (once he'd detangled out the words from the text), he could use his body again. He'd originally planned to make this trip for the first time with Pet, but well, that ship was well and truly sailed.

Maeve had been nice and pretty and in some ways representative of everything he felt he'd lost and couldn't have anymore. Sexy, cool, no attachments...there was, maybe, some desperate attempt to reach his old self in the promise of a night to remember. However, he wasn't in a mood for self-analysing. He was in the mood to indulge and forget. Her sympathies were met with a distant nod and look away as he put them away to deal with for later.

Was it awful that he felt worse about Amalia? It absolutely was. He was trash.

Maybe he could at least be sexy trash. A smirk beginning to play on his face, he looked her up and down after her question like he was trying to decide, tapping at his lip. [say]"Well, we'll start with just tonight, but maybe by the morning you'll be all Adam, no, don't leave, your magical cock showed me the light--"[/say] Anything else he was going to add was lost as he laughed, the sound a little desperate, but needed. [say]"I dunno, we'll just feel it out."[/say]

The key was picked up from Bastien with ease and then they were at the door. Despite all of it, he actually found he was excited as he slid the key into the lock. [say]"..Thanks, for coming all the way out, by the way."[/say] Adam said over his shoulder as he opened up the room; a simple space with padded platforms, chairs, blankets, cushions, and a mysterious box by the entrance, lit by several candles.

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Maeve - 03-20-2021

It earns him a giggle and she rolls her eyes at his jest, [say]"That's definitely what I'm going to be saying. Only if you play your cards right. You could have completely forgotten how to fuck."[/say] She teases, wrinkling her nose at him as she adjusts the strap of her bag. A sudden nervousness settles in her belly as they approach the door. She's never really doubted her own abilities, but she only hopes that she doesn't disappoint him. Especially since he's breaking his forced celibacy with her. Except he's already soothing those nerves with his easy demeanor and promise to 'just feel it out'. So with a deep breath, Maeve pushes that nervousness aside and tries to slip into something cooler. Easier and effortless.

Her smile is easy as she meets his gaze, shrugging slender shoulders, [say]"Well, you did say you'd make it worth my while. I couldn't help being a bit intrigued."[/say] She hums, stepping inside of the room and looking around slowly. It isn't at all what she was expecting. The candlelight makes things seem softer. Cozy and inviting you to settle in for a while. Maeve licks her lips, making a slow spin as she sets her bag on a nearby chair and shrugs out of the light travel cloak she has on. Her fingers skim across the back of a coach as she moves deeper into the space, glancing back at him from over her shoulder. [say]"Is there anything else I should know before we start?"[/say]

Maeve slowly makes her way back towards him, letting her hands skim up his chest over his shirt when she gets close enough, [say]"Any fantasies you're wishing to play out?"[/say] Her voice is a purr as she presses up on her toes to run a hand into his hair, tangling lightly in his dark curls.

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Adam - 03-21-2021

[say]"It hasn't been thaaaat long, and I had a lot of experience beforehand."[/say] How long he'd actually spent dead was still a foggy concept to Adam, but he supposed he had to have had at least a year now without sex; an idea that would have been inconceivable in his prior life.

As they entered he took the place in; it was nice enough. Reminded him of his basement camp in his old world, where he'd taken many a bar hook-up; candles, patterned fabrics, colourful cushions...something about the familiarity of it all made him feel more at ease. Still, Adam didn't focus on the room's particulars for too long, the effects of the rooms magic waking up his body and giving him a new appreciation for Maeve, his eyes travelling up and down her form as she walked across the room. [say]"Oh, trust me, I'm gonna make up on that."[/say]

Shaking his head as to whether there was anything else she needed to know, Adam let out a hum at the first contact of hands on his chest, in his hair; even that little touch, when he was in possession of his actual senses, was enough to get a reaction. For the time being he didn't return her touch too intensely, just letting his hands rest gently on her waist. [say]"Honestly? The entire time getting here I've been thinking about you sitting on my face."[/say] If it was anyone else, he'd worry it was too forward, but Adam was sure she heard much worse on a daily basis. [say]"If that's something you'd be interested in."[/say]

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Maeve - 03-22-2021

She hums, tilting her head back to gaze up at him, a hint of mischief shining in the green of her irises. [say]"Oh yeah? A lot of experience? We'll see about that."[/say] It was so easy to tease him and poke fun. It just worked. Whatever this dynamic was between them seemed to flow without much effort. It didn't even feel like work.

Her brow arches and that smile that's been playing on her lips morphs into a grin as her fingers tease along the collar of his shirt, thumb barely brushing over his skin. [say]"You better, love. I'd hate to charge you extra because you left me wanting."[/say] She doesn't think he will. Not with the sensations already starting to tingle across her skin. The magic didn't affect her the same way. Not really, but she could feel the urge to press closer to him. To feel his skin against hers and she knew it was partially the room amplifying a need that was already there.

Maeve giggles, the sound surprising her in the quiet for the room, at his admission. Her grin turns into something utterly wicked as she looks up at him from beneath her lashes, rising up on her tip toes to try and gain some height. He's still a bit too tall, but she's able to tuck herself closer so her lips can find his throat. She presses a kiss there, light and chaste, [say]"I'm very interested... I have a little surprise for you too."[/say] Maeve murmurs against his skin, letting her teeth barely scrape across one of the tendons as her fingers continue to tease through his hair and over his chest.

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Adam - 03-23-2021

Leave her wanting? Not likely. Adams hands slid slowly down from Maeve's waist to her hips and pulled her closer; he knew where he wanted to be (under her, using his tongue to make her moan his name, hands holding her legs down-) but there wasn't anything wrong in savouring the build up, especially not as she leaned in to kiss at his neck.

Adam tilted his chin up to give her room to do whatever she wanted, a smile on his lips at her admission. [say]"Oh? Well that's exciting."[/say] Maeve's teeth on his skin made him let out a breath, quiet and low but an indication of the first real jolt of arousal in him. [say]"I guess we'd better get started then, huh? Lots to do."[/say]

With that said, he gently pulled away and went to sit on the edge of the bed, holding Maeve's fingers loosely in his own and using that to tug her closer once he was sat down, aiming to get her straddling his lap. Hoping to resume from where they left off then, he leaned in close, looked down to her lips, and stopped just short of pressing his to her. [say]"Do you kiss your clients?"[/say] Adam asked, hands snaking back around her hips.

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Maeve - 03-23-2021

She heard the smile in his voice as her lips pressed against his neck and she hummed softly at the first telltale signs of his arousal slipping from him. [say]"Figured we should go all out. Given the circumstances."[/say] Maeve murmured, tongue tracing a path over where his pulse point as his hands found her hips. His grip was still light, not committing to keeping her in place quite yet. [say]"So much to do."[/say] She let him pull away from her and lightly tug her along towards the raised platform bed.

The woman doesn't need much urging to find her place in his lap. Easily her thighs bracket his hips and she settled there, pressing into his space. Maeve can feel the slight outline of him beneath her ass and she can't help wiggling just a bit to tease him. Who could blame her? Maeve licked her lips as her began to lean in and she felt her pulse begin to race in anticipation. Her heartbeat thumping against her ribs as a hand found its way back into his hair, curling at the nape of his neck. Maeve let her eyes flutter shut, lips already parting as they eagerly await his kiss. Except it didn't come and instead he asked her a fairly simple question that she didn't feel the need to answer with words.

Her grip tightened in his hair, tugging him forward that last inch before her lips are on his. Soft, sweet, and practiced in their movements. The first pull of lips is tender. A test. The next is more heated as her tongue swiped across his bottom lip, urging him to part his lips for her. When he does, she wasted no time in licking into his mouth, finally tasting him. It won't be the only part of him she tasted tonight, but it was where she chose to start. Only when her lungs started to burn, demanding she take a breath instead of sharing his, she pulled back.

Maeve's lips curl into a smile, already a little pink and kiss swollen, [say]"Not always, but I kind of wanted to kiss you since I saw you pouting in the longue that first time you came to see me."[/say] She admitted as her free hand slipped up his chest, teasing at that ridiculously deep v in his shirt.

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Adam - 03-24-2021

[say]"Mmm?"[/say] Adam hummed happily, leaning into her touch and letting his imagination fill in what she might have brought. His mind eagerly painted pictures of Maeve without all of the pesky clothes she had on, several different positions, her lips parted in a delicious moan...he looked down as his chest began to itch. Oh fuck. He'd thought that the curse was over, but the telltale tingling of hair growing faster than it ought to told him that was not the case.

He knew he'd pay for this in hairy hands, but as long as it didn't appear too badly in the next few hours, Adam felt it was worth it. As long as Maeve didn't notice. As soon as he came to this conclusion he brought his eyes back up, not wanting her to think anything was wrong. It was easy enough to forget it all with her moving on his lap and her lips on his; within a few moments Adam could feel his pants growing tight, a warmth in his groin he'd deeply missed in the last weeks.

Lips opened as soon as she pushed for them to, Adam's hands growing bolder as her kisses did; he slid his hands once up over her breasts then went to cup them and gently squeeze, a thumb running over the still fabric-covered nipple. He kept his hands there as she pulled away, grinning at her admission. [say]"Well, that's a compliment. It took a lot of willpower not to ask for this when I first met you on my end too."[/say] True, he wouldn't have been able to enjoy it in quite the way he was now, but who didn't like hearing a pretty lady moan?

He did move his hands away after speaking, slid them down her sides and then pulled off his own shirt, tossing it to the floor. Adam was lean, with lightly defined arm and chest muscles frozen now in time from years of horse riding and eating when he could; hair (perhaps more than usual at the moment) ran across his chest and down to his navel, then under his belt. As soon as the shirt hit the ground he had his hands back on Maeve, stroking over her chest and thighs, lips hungrily asking for more kisses against hers.

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Maeve - 03-24-2021

She could feel the points of his fangs against her tongue and wanted to feel them on her skin too. He wouldn't need to bite her, but part of her wanted him too. She's always had a thing for fangs. It was a whole look and Adam had that look. His hands come to cup her breasts through the thin fabric of her shirt, squeezing gently and teasing one of her nipples with a soft swipe of his thumb. Maeve's breath hitches and she presses harder into that kiss before their breaking to breathe. [say]"Are you telling me I could of had more than cuddles? Fucking tease."[/say]

Her teeth snap playfully at his bottom lip before she's releasing him so he can tug his shirt over his head. Green eyes drop down to his chest, hands eagerly sliding up his chest, pausing to tweak his nipples before they find their way back into his hair. Maeve tugs him back in for another kiss, hips rocking forward against that growing bulge in his pants. She pulls away from his mouth in favor of kissing along his jaw as her hands move to start working on the ties of the corset that's currently hugging her waist. Once she gets it loose enough, she pops the the hooks on the front, letting it fall to the floor. [say]"Not gonna make me do all the work are you?"[/say] She purrs next to his ear, nipping at his ear lobe and giving it a little tug before her lips find their way back to his.

That familiar heat is already working its way through her body, urging her to grind against the hard line of his cock that's so enticingly pressed against the seam of her pants. Greedy hands explore his body; nails scratching lightly down his back and fingers gripping his sides as he teases her through her clothes. Thoughts of his mouth and tongue run through her mind with reckless abandon, edging her closer towards impatience, but she's unwilling to give in just yet. She's enjoying this too much for that.

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Adam - 03-28-2021

[say]"Mmm...no, probly not then."[/say] Adam hummed back, trying not to let his mind go to the reasons why, the commitments now broken that had freed him. [say]"But hey, good things come to those that wait to fuck, right?"[/say]

It was good to this with someone just as bold as he was; Maeve's hands were so much more confident than Peter's; Adam was ever so slightly ashamed to have the thought that he'd missed someone that made him feel this wanted. Each roll of her hips dragged delicious tension on the shaft of his cock, through the thin leather of his pants; he groaned into their kiss, letting his own hips slide up to press him to her for a second.

Her corset came off and Adam smiled lopsidedly seeing Maeve start to become undone, just a little of that polished persona replaced by need. Not answering her question with words but with action instead, he slid down and placed his hands on her sides as he kissed down her neck, collarbones, breasts - letting his lips stay on her nipple as he licked and sucked, one then the other; each hand coming up to play with the other while his mouth was busy.

Once she was further unravelled he would move down to press kisses to her ribs, stomach; then his fingers came down to rub, two tips, against the fabric that contained her cunt; feeling wetness there sending a hot surge through his cock as he imagined what it'd feel like. Not yet, though.

Against her skin, Adam said with a smirk: [say]"I'd love t'taste you."[/say]

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Maeve - 03-28-2021

Maeve sighed softly, nails scratching at his scalp gently at his answer. [say]"I suppose I can forgive you then."[/say] She murmured, meeting his eyes as a smile curled on her lips, [say]"Don't think that's how the saying goes, love."[/say] Her voice crooned before it caught in a hitch of breath when his cock pressed back against her.

He doesn't answer with words. Instead it's his mouth. Hot and eager against her skin. A moan rose in her throat, vibrating through her when his tongue found one of her nipples. The tip of it teased that silver barbell that pierced her nipple, heightening the pleasure of his touch. He hadn't been wrong. He did know what he was doing. At least for this part. She was soon panting in his lap, nails digging into his shoulders as she arched eagerly towards his mouth, goosebumps rising over her skin as he worked his way down her torso.

This was good. Wonderful. Then his fingers pressed her clothed cunt and her hips stutter forward against that touch eagerly as her bottom lip caught between her teeth. [say]"Fuck..."[/say] Maeve hissed, closing her eyes for a second, enjoying that surge of heat and eager slick continuing to soak through the cloth of her pants. It wasn't enough to do anything besides wind her up, but Adam was already offering to fix that.

[say]"Lie back."[/say] She instructed, pulling away from him to tug her boots off and then undoing the closure on her own pants. Maeve licked her lips, watching him as her fingers hooked into the waistband, slowly working them down her hips before she's bare before him. Soft pale skin there for his taking. A tattoo covered her right side, curling down her ribs and around the underside of her breast. Delicate flowers and a snake weaving through them in stark black ink. Maeve took a step forward, knee planting onto the bed as she started to move toward him before crawling over his body. She dipped her head to nose at the growing bulge in his pants, looking up at him from beneath her lashes. [say]"I'm coming back for this later."[/say]

Maeve promised with a hum before continuing her way up his body, pressing scattered kisses to his torso and chest, letting her tongue swirl around his nipple lightly. She straddled his chest, letting the heat of her cunt press there for a moment as she arched a brow, [say]"Still want me to sit on your face, right?"[/say] She asks, waiting for his confirmation before moving up to settle over his face, bringing his hands to her hips as her fingers slid into his hair.

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Adam - 03-30-2021

[say]"How it's going right now."[/say] Adam said back with a quiet laugh, the sound cut off by  his own low moan as they touched.

It seemed his mouth and fingers were having the intended effect; hearing Maeve swear brought a smirk to Adam's lips that he pressed back on her skin. Not long after that, she gave him an instruction to lie back and he gladly followed it, falling back and letting out a happy sigh at the sight of a beautiful woman over him; this really was what life was about. Even after death.

She was revealed before him, gorgeous smooth skin and curves and Gods, she was basically perfect. He was so ready to make good on his request, so wanting to touch her, that he almost didn't pay attention to what she was actually doing; the touch on his clothed cock made him jerk his hips up, lips parting then licked in anticipation. [say]"Can't wait."[/say]

That was true, but right now his attention was for something else entirely. She moved slowly up his body, Adam enjoying the touch up his torso but impatiently wanting her in place already; as soon as she asked the question, he nodded, reaching to grab her thighs and press her in close. As soon as his lips touched her he began to lick, gently at first, slow stretches up across her cunt; then sucking at the clit. Not having to breathe gave him a lot more time to spend on each action before having to take a break, and Adam used that to his full advantage, lavishly rolling his tongue over her and pushing it deeper once she was fluid enough above him.

When he had been at work for a while, his cock straining to stand to full attention under tight leather pants, Adam took one of his hands from Maeve's thighs and ran the back of his knuckles up her inner leg, tongue still working at her cunt; ran his fingertips around her, in the creases of her groin, teasing, teasing - until he pressed the finger against her, mouth on her clit and massaging with his tongue as he slowly pushed it in to his first knuckle.

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Maeve - 03-30-2021

He was so eager for her, impatiently reaching to pull her closer as she inched forward to get into the position he so desperately wanted her in. Maeve planted her knees on either side of his head, thighs spreading so he could comfortably fit between them. He's just broad enough that it's a slight stretch, but she manages to settle with her fingers in his hair. His lips brush against her, but the movement is followed quickly by a swipe of his tongue. She drew in a sharp breath, a quiet sound rising in her throat as her hips twitched forward and her eyes flutter closed. The heat of his mouth against her most sensitive area already has her thighs jumping and twitching.

Each pass of his tongue only made her happier to be here. To have agreed. She liked Adam. He was fun to be around, but this was definitely an added bonus. He was just as eager to please her as she was to please him. It's with that thought that Maeve lets her hips rock forward, meeting his tongue with her own eager movements as the fire in her belly grew hotter, burning through her. Moans and sighs echoed into the chamber as her head lolled back, face lifted towards the ceiling while he did positively wicked things with that tongue of his. She would have been content like this, willing to ride his face until she came apart above him, but Adam has other ideas.

Those ideas take form when his fingers began to trail along the inside of her thigh, touch light enough to tease and she whined in frustration. The sound high pitched and needy as he worked her up further, [say]"Adam... please.."[/say] She panted and her plea is not done in vain. His finger pressed against her slick entrance, sinking into her and causing the walls of her cunt to clench eagerly, attempting to draw him in further. A flush spread from her cheeks down to the tops of her breasts as the muscles in her thighs twitch, hips working against his mouth and tongue. [say]"More.. Need more.."[/say] The words tumble out, breathy as she glanced down at him for a moment, only able to see his closed eyes and the top of his head from where he was nestled between her thighs.

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Adam - 04-01-2021

Her moans were abso-fucking-lutely beautiful; just those alone would be enough to fuel nights of imagination for Adam. Each movement he made to press his lips and tongue closer he hoped to draw another sound from her, paying attention to just what brought about the most delicious ones and making sure to repeat it over and over again.

This would have consequences later, not only because of the curse, but right in the moment it was just what Adam needed. The chance to completely empty of his mind of everything but giving and receiving pleasure, involving himself only in Maeve and her responses. As he kept running his tongue over her, he briefly let go of one thigh to reach down and untie his pants, freeing his cock; it was becoming almost painful to restrain with how hard he was.

With one finger inside her she begged for more and he was eager to give it. After a few quicker, harder pushes with the first finger he added a second, slowly easing it in at first then beginning the pace again, working to keep up a regular fast tempo that went as deep as he could reach. Once he felt she was adjusted to that, wanting her to entirely let go from the attention of his mouth and hands, he pushed in a third finger, slammed in a few times with deliberate slowness, and held them all deep as he sucked at her clit.