Court of the Fallen
feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Important (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Archives (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh (/showthread.php?tid=5262)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Maeve - 04-16-2021

He laughed. The sound short and sharp in the quiet of the room as if it was startled out of him. Maeve huffed out a soft sound of her own. Something that might have been a laugh or just a breath. She fell silent again, nuzzling against his throat lightly as her fingers continued to play in his hair. Maeve chewed on her bottom lip, considering her words here carefully. Adam was Pet's first. First boyfriend, relationship, and husband. That would be a lot even if he hadn't had a fucked up past. Even if Adam wasn't the best for a 'first timer'.

[say]"I don't know that I'd call you a bad first date. Just... a little more complex. To be fair, I'm not a good first date either."[/say] Maeve offered, actually laughing this time, [say]"Why make the whore your girlfriend when you can just fuck her for a favor and no emotional commitment?"[/say] She mused, shaking her head slightly where it was pillowed against his chest. It was something she was starting to accept at this point.

A small smile curled on her lips, [say]"Some people like the roughish types. I know I do."[/say] She teased easily, lifting her head so she can look down at him, [say]"I've found that the fairytales aren't as good as they seem. The prince turns out to be a dick and the bad guy will burn down the world for you. I'd rather have that if I'm being honest. Maybe he would too, but you have to do what you think is best for you and for him."[/say] Maeve offered gently, letting her fingers trace down his cheek and trail along one of his scars to the underside of his jaw. [say]"Even if it hurts like hell.."[/say]

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Adam - 04-19-2021

[say]"Aw."[/say] Adam glanced down at Maeve then, more taken in by her description of herself than interested in any defense of himself right now. [say]"Y'know, I can't promise true love or whatever, but I'm always in the market for a cool friend. There's so many boring people here."[/say] Maeve had a spirit and a personality, dressed like a badass and knew how to have a good time (smoke, fuck, swear). Playing with a strand of her hair for a moment, running it between his fingers and seeing how it shifted from black to white, Adam gave her a smile; soft, genuine. [say]"I'll even take you out on an adventure, if y'want."[/say]

Her fingers traced down his jaw, over his scars; the memory always resurfaced when they were touched, even all these years later, with the actual sensation dulled by years of deadened nerves. Adam took a slow, shaky sigh and shook his head, staring up at the ceiling. [say]"S'not fair to make Pet deal with my shit. He doesn't know how - I mean, fuck, I have years and years of experience with me, right? And I don't know how."[/say] Drugs and alcohol had put a patch over the issues for a while, but they'd left the hole just how it had been as soon as they'd gone.

[say]"I just wish everything could stay like it is in the first month you get with someone, you know? Where it's all new and hot and fun and you're learning all of it. Before it gets complicated."[/say] Even with all the maturity he'd gained in Caido, Adam still found it hard to move beyond that first phase. [say]"I dunno. You ever want to get married, Maeve? I can't say I'd really fuckin' recommend it, with two in the shit."[/say]

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Maeve - 04-20-2021

Her brow arched and her lips curled into a soft smile as she looked down at him. He looked right back up at her with those dark brown eyes of his and she huffed out a soft laugh, [say]"No? You can't give me true love? Adam! What are you good for then?"[/say] Maeve huffed, rolling her eyes at him even as that smile shifted into something more playful. His fingers played in her hair, examining the white tipped ends with interest and she relaxed into it. Into him. [say]"I suppose I could do with being your cool friend."[/say] She hummed, fingers continuing to move across his chest lightly, nails leaving trails over his skin. [say]"An adventure? Where would you take me?"[/say]

A shaky sigh pushed past his lips as her fingers find the scars along his jaw and she was quick to move on from them. Instead letting her attention shift back to his curls, twisting one around her finger as he spoke. Her lips pursed thoughtfully, head tilting to the side, [say]"Adam, love, have you ever considered that maybe he wants to deal with your shit? Sure, it isn't fair. We shouldn't push our baggage off on to other people, but if we wait until we're all shiny and put together then we wouldn't ever get a chance at love."[/say] Everyone was broken. Him, her, and so many others. That didn't make them less deserving. Sure, it might be harder to love them at times, but they were still worthy of that love.

The honeymoon phase. It was the best part. The most exciting part. so new and shiny and thrilling. Where everything was an adventure. A bunch of firsts because it was the first time you did those things together. A fresh start. [say]"It always gets complicated. Not that I'd really know. I don't think I've even made it that far."[/say] You had to date to have a honeymoon phase and as it was, Maeve wasn't dating. Her cheeks flushed at his question and her slender shoulders shrugged as she nuzzled against his chest. [say]"Honestly? I don't know about getting married specifically, but I do want love. Love, a family, children... It's on my list of eventual things I want, but I'm not really sure I can have."[/say]

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Adam - 04-21-2021

[say]"Whaddya mean what am I good for? Didn't you just sit on my face?!"[/say] Adam joked back, laughing and holding her close as she relaxed further into his embrace. [say]"Much better than true love."[/say]

As for adventures, the one thing Adam could say for Caido was that it was full of them. [say]"Well, if you wanna stay in Torchline, there's the Fingers or the jungles up the mountain...here in the Grounds there's all kinds of creepy weird places, if you're feeling brave."[/say] He paused, then added, with a wrinkled nose: [say]"And there's Halo, but it's miserable and cold and boring there."[/say]

Thankful that her touch drifted away from his scars, Adam stared at the ceiling as he listened to what Maeve had to say. He'd done this himself, many times, when he'd worked at the whorehouse; you paid for the fuck but stayed for the free counselling session. It was kind of embarrassing, but he did have so much on his mind, and Maeve was fucking sane, unlike half the people here. [say]"..I mean, probably not, when my shit ends up with me telling someone else I love her. I dunno, I could...I could tell it fucking broke his heart."[/say]

It had broken Adam's too, to see that.

He'd never wanted a family life; children had never been on Adam's cards and if you'd asked him not too long ago, he would've said marriage wasn't either. Still, looking at Maeve, he didn't see why she thought it was impossible. [say]"Why not? You're pretty and nice, so you got the initial bit down, and you seem sensible enough. I'm sure you could do the whole settling down thing, if it was what you wanted to do. And if this talk inspires you to do it, you have to name a kid after me."[/say]

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Maeve - 04-22-2021

Of course he mentioned what had happened earlier and she pursed her lips in consideration, [say]"Hmmm... I suppose that's true. You're at least good for that."[/say] Maeve finally agreed, laughing softly as she bent down to capture his lips in a soft kiss, nipping playfully at his bottom lip before drawing back to gaze down at him. [say]"But what about getting eaten out by your true love? That has to be pretty high up there, right?"[/say]

She listened to all of his suggestions, thinking each one of the over, unable to keep from grinning when he mentioned Halo. [say]"I suppose it is cold and boring, but we could keep each other warm. Surely that would make it better. All very good options admittedly. You could take me so many places."[/say] It's an innuendo because that's what she's doing to keep the mood light. Even though his dick definitely doesn't work properly outside of this room. That's fine. He still has fingers and a tongue. They could figure something out.

Maeve didn't know if she was really helping, but she tried. Even if it was just acting as a sounding board. It was something. Adam obviously needed someone to talk to. She just happened to be that someone right now. Once they finished and he felt bad enough about all he spilled, they would fuck again to chase the bad away. That's how it went. [say]"It probably did... If he wasn't ready for that. If he wasn't expecting that kind of confession. It's one thing to know you're seeing other people and it's another to find out your partner loves someone else. I can't tell you what to do one way or the other, but maybe you should talk to him. Once things settle a bit."[/say] It could at least provide some closure if nothing else.

She snorted softly, rolling her eyes, [say]"Is that right? I have to name them after you? Well now I don't know that I actually want it."[/say] Maeve teased, grinning wickedly down at him before she became a touch serious again. She sighed softly, eyes settling on his chest, [say]"I feel the need to circle back to the whole working Madame thing. I've not really seen anyone intentionally starting a family with a whore. Practically unheard of in this line of work. Sure, I could end up pregnant by someone and have a baby that way. The father would likely never know, but that's not what I want."[/say]

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Adam - 04-24-2021

[say]"Mhm. Mhm."[/say] He kissed her with a smile on his lips. [say]"Wouldn't know, Pet didn't wanna eat ass and my first wife...well, I don't think that was true love."[/say] Heidi certainly had been adventurous in the bedroom, but their relationship had had a lot more to do with teenage rebellion than real connection.

Honestly, Adam was pretty sure Halo would still suck even if he could fuck every step of the way there, but if it was where she really wanted to go... [say]"They do have this palace thing made outta ice. It'd be a good backdrop for a really epic fuck."[/say] He could see it now, the blue-white all around them and a stormy sky above. Nipples would be very hard though (and if he had a dick that was affected by such things, it would be microscopic).

It seemed every time Adam just talked to Pet he fucked it all up further. He'd once thought he was good at speaking, that it was one of his gifts; when it came to deals and casual banter, that was probably true, but real, honest conversations? [say]"I...I'm just worried that he's just gonna like, go back to not talking to anyone. He goes everywhere like this-"[/say] Adam hunched up his shoulders and curled up for a moment, making himself small. [say]"-And I've only ever seen him not like that when it's just me and him."[/say]

His mind briefly went to Amalia, what had started this whole mess. [say]"Oh, and the girl I told I loved her? Yeah, she fuckin' hates me now because I'm Ascended, so, you know--"[/say] Adam stopped abruptly, finding that saying that made his throat thick and eyes watery.

It was nice to have Maeve's problems to focus on instead. [say]"My mum was a whore and her and dad meant t'have me. I mean, my dad never did meet me, but not because he didn't want to - he died before I was born."[/say] Adam scratched his cheek, feeling oddly not-sad about that. [say]"But they wanted it, and if you find someone else who likes ya and wants to...I don't see why not. Fuck, I think you're cute. If I wanted kids, a family, whatever, and I wasn't in the goddamn mess I am right now, I'd do it. There's gotta be someone in Caido that'll give you what you want. If someone gets y'pregnant and doesn't help look after the kid - lemme know."[/say]

Serious face on for a moment, he looked down at her. [say]"I'll give 'em a visit."[/say]

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Maeve - 04-24-2021

It was a fair statement and one she couldn't even answer herself. Perhaps they'd have to figure that out at some point and compare notes. [say]"Well isn't that a touch unfortunate."[/say] Maeve huffed with a shake of her head, brows seeming to knit together in thought before her features relaxed into something softer as their conversation continued to flow.

An ice palace definitely sounded interesting, but she's not really sure she has much interest actually trying to fuck in the cold. That doesn't sound incredibly pleasant. On the beach under the stars though? That's a thought she'd be more willing to entertain. [say]"It's something to consider or you could find me a really pretty cemetery or something. I've always wanted to fuck in a mausoleum."[/say] A positively wicked grin pulled on her lips as she gazed down at him, [say]"Or a church."[/say] She was a little bit of a heathen. That seemed to be his thing and she was pretty sure he wouldn't mind indulging her little fantasies.

Maeve sighed softly at the display of how Pet carried himself, [say]"Poor thing..."[/say] She murmured, feeling a twinge in her heart for the man she never met. What must he have gone through to make him isolate himself so? [say]"There aren't any rules saying you can't check up on him, Adam. It doesn't have to be anything more than that. It might hurt, but you care about him. He needs that from the sound of it. It's a hard place to be in."[/say] It really was. She didn't envy him. The heartbreak he was going through and the difficult situation he found himself in.

The Madame didn't think it was possible to endear herself further to the man she was currently resting on top of. He had quickly risen to the top of her short list of people she actually liked. They were kindred spirits. It was easy with him. Maybe because he was one of the few who understood what it was she did. What she had to be. Maeve wasn't sure, but there was a connection here. To hear that he was hated because of something that happened to him. Something that saved him. It made her blood boil. She gritted her teeth, drawing in a breath through her nose and having to bite her tongue lest she say something truly terrible about the other woman. [say]"Fucking hell... That's bullshit."[/say] She seethed, lips curling back in an almost snarl. An expression that had yet to grace her face in his presence and one Maeve didn't make often.

His eyes went glassy again, pulling out that softer side of her once more and she cupped his face, pulling him in for an almost fierce kiss as she found her way onto her back so he was hovering over her now. [say]"For what it's worth... I won't ever hate you for being an Ascended. Ever. You've got me."[/say] Maeve breathed when their lips parted, going so far as to cross her heart with her finger, sealing the promise she just made.

[say]"I said practically unheard of. Not completely off the table."[/say] Maeve murmured, meeting his gaze as her fingers slipped back into his hair, tongue running over kiss swollen lips. A smile found it's way to her lips at his words, a warmth spreading through her chest at his own promise, [say]"You're good to me, love. Don't care what anyone else says."[/say] She told him, a soft ferocity in her voice as she held his gaze. Maybe in another life they would have been perfect together. They could have had that family, the kids, all of it. That wasn't their life though. Not in this world. They could have this instead. A loyal friendship. A form of love. An appreciation of each other. That could be good too. [say]"So... you think I'm cute?"[/say] She circled back to, unable to resist teasing him. She wasn't vain, but she did like her compliments.

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Adam - 04-26-2021

Adam indeed liked the sound of Maeve's debauched ideas for fucking scenery. With wide eyes and a goofy grin he looked down at her and lightly smacked her ass. [say]"Goddamn. Man, if I'dve known you in my last world...I coulda shown you a really fucking good time."[/say] They'd been so much stricter there in some ways, so much more into purity and virtue; it made it more fun to be filthy in front of it all. If nothing else, he would've known where to get the good drugs and the most potent sexy magic.

[say]"I guess...it's just so hard to get him to open up, I dunno if he'd want me to talk to him about it anymore. I just...I just wish I could go back in time...or...forward, I guess? Did I tell you he's from the future of my old world? It's weird. Anyway, go to when and where he was and fucking punch the cunt that did all that to him in the jaw."[/say] He was very confident, from what Pet had said, that he wouldn't have much trouble doing so - Adam had never been easily put down by anyone in power. Sure, they could beat him up, but his spirit was almost unbreakable when he felt stubborn.

Things with Amalia were at an all time low, but Adam had somewhat accepted that people were just assholes about Ascended. He'd nearly manage to stomp the emotions back down when Maeve swore. [say]"Yeah...it is. I'dve done fucking anything for her."[/say] He hadn't cared she was Demi'd. Wouldn't care if she changed in millions of ways, would have stood by her side through anything...and she'd thrown him away over the stupid Gods. It hurt.

Thankfully, before the rush of tears could threaten their return, Maeve rolled over him with a kiss that Adam returned, cupping her cheek as she spoke above him. [say]"That...means a lot. Thanks. I'll be here for you, too. We get each other, y'know?"[/say]

When it came to if she was cute, that was a much easier, less emotional discussion; with a slow smirk on his lips, Adam ran his hands down her shoulders, sides and rested on her hips, thumbs stroking over her skin there. [say]"Yeah, I do. Cutest girl I've seen in Torchline by a long, long margin."[/say]

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Maeve - 04-28-2021

The light smack to her ass has her squealing in delight, a giggle rising in her throat as she looked down at him with bright eyes. [say]"You can always show me a good time here, love."[/say] She cooed, wiggling her ass just a little bit as if encouraging him to give it a squeeze. He was right about it being so much more fun to break those kinds of rules when people actually cared about them being broken. Still, she hoped that Adam would be willing to indulge in her little fantasies.

The Madame shook her head, leaning lightly against him with a sigh, [say]"You didn't. If only things were that easy... Maybe things could be different."[/say] She murmurs softly, fingers slipping through his curls lightly, brushing them back from his face. Maeve wished she could take the heartache from him. That she could fix this mess he found himself in. That was beyond her. Despite how she craved to do so.

Adam was slipping back into that despair, eyes turning glassy and his words tight as he spoke about Amalia. The girl he loved so dearly that he would have done anything for. He lost her and Pet all in one fell swoop. Maeve knew he had a big heart. She could just tell. He was like her. They had love to give, but no one knew how to handle them. They barely knew how to handle themselves.

He returned her kiss, cupping her cheek lightly, thumb brushing over her skin gently as their lips molded together She kissed him until they were both breathless, chasing that ache away with the softness of her lips. [say]"We do. We get each other."[/say] Maeve agreed easily, goosebumps rising across pale skin as he ran his fingers over her body, thumbs pressing into the little divots of her hips as he paid her another compliment. [say]"And what enabled me to steal that spot, hm?"[/say] She asked with an arched brow, smile mischievous as she looked at him.

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Adam - 04-29-2021

[say]"Yeaaaah, but I knew all the spots then! I had this one place...there was this abandoned cellar under this old house in the woods. The house was fucking gross, rotting and shit - but the cellar was okay, and I made it into a little hangout."[/say] Okay, he was getting distracted, but Adam couldn't help the nostalgic smile on his face as he thought of that dingy old cellar. Lit with candles, strewn with fabric and pretty trinkets and with doodled-on walls, it had been ridiculously cosy after a long night. [say]"I bet some fucker found out about it and took all my shit. I had some expensive booze and blow in there and one of the dildos with the sex magic that knocked you out."[/say]

Not that he was using it anyway, but he hoped whoever had it used it too much and died from sex-magic overdose.

He knew he was rapidly losing any kind of fun sexy mood they had built up, the huge weight on his shoulders threatening to fall again, but at least Maeve didn't seem to mind. Her comforting hands and voice were welcome, Adam closing his eyes briefly and trying to empty his head of anything but that moment. It didn't work, but it was as much of a rest as he'd get for a while.

Kisses were nice too; he nipped her bottom lip and lazily kissed around her jaw and neck. Maybe it was time for a bite, to get round two started - it was certainly on his mind as he smirked against her collarbone and mumbled: [say]"Honestly, this is kinda fucking dorky, but your make up and style. I mean, then you saw you without the clothes and you're pretty amazing there, and hell, you're pretty. There's a lot going on."[/say]

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Maeve - 04-29-2021

[say]"But we could find new spots together, Adam. With booze and snapdragon and whatever else you want."[/say] Maeve hummed, pressing closer to him, trying her best to entice him into something sweeter. She nuzzled at his throat, nipping and licking at his skin in hopes of working him up until he's wrapped up in this moment with her instead of whatever is happening in his brain. [say]"They probably did steal your shit, but they likely got what was coming to them too."[/say] Maybe it was death by sex-magic. Maybe it was a drug overdose. Hard to say.

She's on her back beneath him again and his lips trail from her lips to her jaw and down her throat until he's at her clavicle. The heat is beginning to stir in her belly again, ramping up for a round two as his teeth scrap across the sensitive skin of her collarbone, teasing the pale flesh there. His fangs drew goosebumps to her skin and her pulse fluttered in anticipation. Maeve ran her hands down his back, finding his hips and one slipped to his ass, giving a slight squeeze to urge him further. [say]"I rather like what I saw too. All rugged and dark. Fuck if you aren't my type."[/say] She hummed, lips curving into a grin as she let her head tilt back, baring more of her throat to him.

[say]"Are you going to bite me, love? Can't say I haven't been thinking about it. I have a thing for fangs."[/say] Maeve baited, encouraging him to take that step and to leave these sorrows behind for the time being. She was a good distraction. One he should continue to indulge in if he wished to. One she would be happy to indulge in with him.

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Adam - 05-02-2021

[say]"Snapdragon? Now there's a exciting name. Honestly though, being around drunk people is just kinda depressing now cos I can't join 'em. I wish the Voice would let us have some fun."[/say] What was the point of living forever if he couldn't indulge in life's pleasures? The more he thought about the eternal stretching time before him without any surprise erections or drunken mistakes, the more pointless it seemed.

But yes. Right. Back to lighthearted flirting and holding Maeve's hips. Trying to reel his mind back in like a particularly angry fish determined to swim to depressing depths, Adam forced himself to pay attention to her again. In any other time, in any other place, it would be easy: she was gorgeous and willing to show him the attention he craved, leaning over him and pressing in all the right places.

[say]"Oh, I thought you'd never ask."[/say] He smirked, pulling her hair to one side and leaning up close to her neck, his mouth open to have his fangs just grazing against her skin there; Adam did pause though, lean back to say: [say]"If it hurts too much or if it's uncomfortable or something, lemme know and we'll stop."[/say] That said, he swiftly got back into position and after a moment to adjust, sank his teeth into her neck.

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Maeve - 05-02-2021

It wasn't the easiest to get, but they could get some if he wanted it. Could indulge in it together here along with all the other delights they found in each other. Admittedly, it put a damper on things knowing that they couldn't have all the fun without being here, but they could still do things. Maybe Maeve could convince him to see her more at work. [say]"We'll have to try it one day. Bet you'd like it. It's one hell of an upper."[/say] She murmured against his throat, continuing to bribe him with kisses and swipes of her tongue, molding her body to his once more. [say]"The Voice seems like a fucking stick in the mud. What's the point of living so long if you can't do anything?"[/say] Maeve voiced his thoughts between nips and kisses, finding her way back to his lips.

He was struggling. She could feel it in the way he remained tensed beneath her, but they wouldn't be there for much longer. Soon they'd be riding the wave that came with an Ascended's bite towards something much sweeter. Her hand slipped between them, over his chest and down his torso to find his cock, starting to stroke slowly as he mouthed at her throat. Slender fingers slipped into her hair, drawing it away from her neck so he could bare her skin to him. A shiver ran up her spine, causing her breath to catch in her throat in anticipation. It was sweet how he reminded her that they could stop. To tell him if it hurt. She wasn't worried about the pain. Not when she knew what came after.

[say]"Bite me, Adam. Je veux sentir tes dents sur ma peau."[/say] He might recognize the French that slipped off her tongue, coloring the air with the soft language as she moved to straddle his hips. It only took him a moment to give her what she wanted. A hiss of breath pushed past her teeth, eyes fluttering closed as fangs sank cleanly into her skin. It was the first bite that wasn't on her wrist and that somehow made it better. Made it special. The heat washed over her in a flood and she felt herself already growing slick between her legs, eagerly rocking her hips forward in search of friction. [say]"Fuck."[/say]

RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - Adam - 05-06-2021

[say]"It'll make a change. I was always a booze guy."[/say] He'd dabbled in all sorts, especially in his teen years after The Incident that had given him his scars, but he'd always ended up back at the bar; now he missed not only the drink but the social ritual of the whole thing. Ordering, meeting new people, the easiness of tipsy conversation and the generally convivial vibe of a full pub. Still, doing drugs with Maeve was hardly sounding like a bad time in comparison. [say]"Yeah, I dunno. I still wanna talk to her about it but I'd need her to not fucking ignore me this time."[/say]

Thankfully, Maeve knew how to draw him away from the dumps; with the anticipation of the bite, the hand on his cock and whatever the fuck she said to him (it was hot, even if he didn't know what it meant) he was very swiftly forgetting about his problems again.

He'd bitten Pet before, but then his mouth had filled with fluid; while he had still felt the sensational benefits, he hadn't had the rush of blood into his lips. While he'd probably feel weird about it later, the blood tasted good and it immediately rushed a new, refreshing energy into his body. While Adam was still thinking about the sweet taste of her blood his body took over everything else, the heat in him immediately making his hips rise up to meet Maeve and grind his cock shaft up between her lips; groaning into her skin, he didn't quite let go yet, giving them both a moment of the bite and the friction together.