Court of the Fallen
took a fall from a windy height - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Important (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Archives (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: took a fall from a windy height (/showthread.php?tid=5305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: took a fall from a windy height - Remi - 04-01-2021

There's only so much throat on offer, but whatever Remi has to give, Ronin is welcome to it. The Star's pleasure feels like pulses of light that is somehow sweet and hot all at the same time. Like vinegar and baking soda, there is a constant stream of it that flows outwards, with cracks and fizzles here and there which are echoed in curled toes and clenched muscles.

It's with the same dutiful and adoring care that Remi might stroke the inside of his husband's palm after a long day, that his tongue and lips lavish every ounce of his husband's cock. Hardly having the willpower to tease, Remi's efforts are not spent frantically rising up and down with his lips pulled over his teeth, but instead he all but guzzles his husband's erection as if there might be something within that enough saliva and friction can tease out.

Pulsing back into Ronin a similar strain of emotions, the Star will feel the alchemist's riotous satisfaction that comes from pleasuring the man he adores, as much as he feels the dull frustration stemming from between his legs.

RE: took a fall from a windy height - Ronin - 04-01-2021

It's so gentle that it's all consuming, and the moan that rides out from Ronin's lips is simultaneously a plea for more and an appreciation for everything on offer. He's lost in the pulse and sway of the emotions that Remi throws back at him, and it feels as though each and every one of the Star's muscles is drawn taut, begging for a release that is building, slow and quiet, like a wave rolling towards the shore.

[say]Touch yourself,[/say] he says through a mental voice that all but purrs with his enjoyment, Ronin throwing his head back as Remi takes him further into his mouth. He feels the frustration from his husband as a persistent flash of red that throbs behind his eyes, and it just won't do. [say]Or turn yourself around, and I'll do it for you,[/say] comes the alternative, though it's questionable as to whether Ronin even knows what he's saying or doing any more.

Remi knows Ronin's rhythms well enough by now that even without his magic he could likely pinpoint where the irreversible tug of his husband's orgasm would begin. Adding the contours and colours of his emotions onto it just allowed the alchemist to blend them all together as he saw fit. It was easily enough done; Ronin was a masterpiece to begin with.

Ronin's command has Remi's jaw slackening as he all but gulps, his belly suddenly full of heat. Craving Ronin all the more for the permission suddenly offered, it's with a laughable tension that Remi is suddenly stalled altogether. Gods but he wants Ronin's mouth around him, but the thought of repositioning himself feels like a torture he can't bear. [say]No,[/say] Comes the strained and desperate response, and whether it was actually a word or just a blur of desire from Remi's mind is anyone's guess.

Remi's fingers against Ronin's chest are rigid now as his other hand does as it's told. Shuddering a breath around Ronin, the alchemist both relaxes and tenses. [say]—you[/say] The words bloom from eyes nearly rolled back from pleasure and anticipation both. [say]'..solo tu...sempre tu..'[/say] Not even really spoke now so much as simply felt, Remi loses himself in the feeling of the Star in his mouth and the swirl of emotions that accompany every move he makes.

Of course it's the musical echo of Remi's voice in his mind that is finally Ronin's undoing. He's never going to last long with how little attention they've been paying each other (in a sexual sense, anyway), and the Star can't even confess to have touched himself all that much, not since coming to Stormbreak. So he's lost and drowning in the feel of his husband's lips and tongue in record time, and as Remi's other hand pays long overdue attention to the alchemist, it crackles through his emotions in a way that makes Ronin's breath catch in his throat.

[say]Fuck, I'm gonna cum.[/say] He has no idea if he's even said or thought the words, though the way his hand slips from Remi's shoulders and into his curls is an indication in itself. With his pulse roaring in his ears and starlight starting to crackle out of him, Ronin's hips try to arc off the bed in the mounting anticipation of ecstasy. He'll apologise for his lack of manners later, but for now there is only the feel of Remi all around him, the steady injection of his emotions, the passion and madness of loving him.

Orgasms are inherently selfish things. Pain dampens, thoughts fall away to fog, and the world seems to narrow to a single pinpoint of friction that rises and rises until it finally bursts. In those moments there are no thoughts, no decisions that can be made. It's lucky, then, that the pair are tethered together as they are. If they weren't, following swiftly in his husband's footprints as he had been, Remi might have come upon his own climax too soon, leaving his jaw to relax and his attention to wander; neither of which Ronin would find very satisfying.

But at Ronin's indication, Remi pulls in a deep breath through his nose and sets his focus entirely on the Star. What his own hand is doing between his legs he hardly has the sense to know much less make recommendations about. All he's aware of is that there is a mirrored tightening between his fingers as there is between his lips, and as Ronin cums, Remi is similarly tugged up and over the peak as well. It is a good thing that this isn't Remi's first time, as managing to breathe and swallow and keep himself from choking as his body shivers and cums hard between Ronin's legs, is a feat he's hardly capable of now.

Their sheets will need to be washed now anyway, but even so, Remi's lips remain softly wrapped around his husband until the last shivers of his orgasm are through. Panting, flushed, and utterly in love, Remi lays his head against the cleft of Ronin's hip in a wordless stupor of affection.

Ronin doesn't know if he cums quietly (heh) or if the entire Pacifist Plaza just played audience to his orgasm, and quite frankly, he doesn't give a fuck. One hand tightens in Remi's hair, the other clasping the hand that hovers over his heart, and with his head thrown back and every muscle tight and needy for release, he's lost for a few moments at the world grows blank with the static of his ecstasy. Then, little by little, he stars to come down from it. [say]"Oh, fuck,"[/say] he groans, the curse riding its way out on a sigh of utter satisfaction, and his fingers relax in Remi's curls, stroking through them with sweet and boundless adoration.

The alchemist will feel the thunder of the Star's heartbeat on his wedding ring and beneath his hand, and the post-orgasm bliss continues to thrum out of him in lazy but powerful waves. [say]"I forgot how good you are at that,"[/say] he mumbles, huffing out a breathless laugh and closing his eyes. [say]"How the fuck could I forget..."[/say] Ronin is grinning now, boyish and flushed and utterly bewitched by the man between his legs.

Gods but Remi loves making Ronin moan like that. Making him move like that. Making him feel like that. He'd do it all over again if he could, and now that they have once, Remi is quite sure that the chastity practiced in their bed will be no more. It might take time before they're having sex again, true, but if this is all that they limit themselves to, the alchemist will be quite content indeed.

[say]"No one goes from curses to cuddles quite like you.[/say]" Remi mumbles, reaching a hand up to uncover his head and offering the Star a wicked smile. To say that he's proud of himself would be an understatement, but given that Remi is fairly certain they haven't broken any of their self-imposed rules, he feels that he's entitled.

[say]"Well, I'll forgive you your poor memory. You have had a lot on your mind lately, Dragon."[/say] Remi says, his lips pressing against the inside of one of Ronin's thighs. Reaching for the towel that he'd abandoned at the end of the bed earlier, Remi stuffs it over the wet spot he'd created, (moreso that Ronin would be aware of where his legs were, than trying to clean anything up).

[say]'It has been a long time since I have heard you like that.'[/say] Remi observes, softly pulling himself up to fit next to Ronin, but not before offering the Star a kiss that's both sweet and appreciative.

[say]"It's a talent,"[/say] Ronin agrees, his voice more than a touch husky from the moans that his husband has drawn from his throat in the past few minutes, and he smiles lopsidedly down at Remi when he pops out from beneath the blankets. Flushed and utterly undone by his husband's wicked tongue and skilled hands, the alchemist has every right to feel proud of himself. Ronin would help do... well, anything, really, if it weren't for the fact that his limbs all feel like jelly and his mind can't quite get beyond the phantom sensations of his husband all around him. As it is, all he can do is let Remi move about and offer a quiet, sharp inhale at the press of lips against his inner thigh.

The kiss is welcomed and then some, Ronin humming his approval and slipping an arm around Remi's waist. Dragging the Lullaby close, he lets his head loll against Remi's chest, pressing a second, feather light kiss to the scars at the other man's throat. [say]"I think that's the first time in a long time where we haven't been physical for the sake of not dealing with something,"[/say] he admits. [say]"Maybe that's why."[/say]

Smirking up at Remi, Ronin kisses his throat a second time. [say]"Or maybe hearing you speak like that is just a massive turn on for me,"[/say] he adds. Both are true. The second point is very true, though.

They will need to shower and strip the bed sooner rather than later, and though Ronin would likely heartily disagree, Remi would be content to laze away the afternoon in a bed filled with mud, for how relaxed and utterly satisfied he was.

With a boyish laugh, Remi grins down at his husband, a brow mischievously raised. [say]"That is because we didn't do anything. I was absolutely dealing with something."[/say] Your dick, his snarky expression seems to say. Looking pleased to hear the Star say so, Remi's eyes wander upwards as if somewhere in the clouds is the language he once spoke so freely and easily.

[say]"Intendi quando parlo in questo modo? Perché posso andare avanti. E ... anche se dimentico alcune parole, non importa perché comunque non sai cosa sto dicendo. Bicicletta. Cappello. Tonno."[/say] Remi's facial muscles seem to move more as he speaks, his eyebrows waggling with words he's not said in years. The language is one which is not spoken slowly, and so despite the relaxed state of the two men, the words breeze from Remi's lips as if he's in a hurry.

It might surprise the man in his arms to think so, but right now Ronin is also utterly content to lay around in their mess of sea water and sweat (and other things). Nestled into Remi's chest, his head lolling against his shoulder and collarbones, his fingers dance in slow and sensual patterns over the alchemist's skin. [say]"Hey,"[/say] he says sleepily, [say]"I did offer. But you're right."[/say] He kisses the Lullaby's chest, over his heart. [say]"You did a very good job dealing with it, might I add. More than very good."[/say] If the way he was serenading the room wasn't an indication of it.

Then Remi starts to speak again in his native tongue, and the way Ronin moans is reminiscent of ladies swooning and clandestine meetings in secret gardens. [say]"Mm, I have no idea what you just said, but it sounded beautiful. It was probably a shopping list, wasn't it?"[/say] He beams up at the alchemist, shifting to kiss the other man's throat again, like he can properly appreciate his voice from here. [say]"That's a dangerous skill you have though, husband. You're lucky I'm already very spent, or I might be tempted to go again."[/say]

[say]"I am actually not sure what you offered."[/say] Remi argues with a yawn he doesn't bother to try and hide. [say]'Besides, you can duplicate yourself. I am not sure why I was the one who had to do acrobatics."[/say]

Remi has feathers with which he could preen, but instead, he just hums a note of warm satisfaction as he shakes his head. [say]"A shopping list? How dare you. It was a love poem written for you. Now gone, forever."[/say] Bringing his fingertips to his lips, Remi kisses them and then lets them unfurl, indicating the ephemeral quality of the ShOpPiNg LisT he'd just recited.

[say]'All these years later and who knew a language I kept secret because of boyhood trauma would be your undoing?"[/say] It is rather like the pair of them though, and despite how the subject was brought, Remi is glad to have this not-secret out in the light. Settling back into the pillows, the alchemist sighs as his eyes wander around their little sunlit room. [say]"I wonder how much of this is Ludo's doing."[/say] He muses, the faraway tone of his voice suggesting that his mind had moved on from sex. (Though not far away; never far, with Ronin around). [say]"I have been slow with things in the Greatwood..and after I move here, for Vai to suddenly move back? To give me a reason to return and ensure it is properly defended?"[/say] It's bold to assume that the lives of others were twisted and pushed just for his sake, and yet stranger things had happened.

[say]"I'll show you, next time,"[/say] Ronin suggests, his smile something that his husband will likely be able to feel against the side of his neck. The projection, though? That stumps him, and he huffs out a sigh that concedes that Remi is absolutely right. [say]"In my defence, you were incredibly distracting. I'd be surprised if I knew my own name with what your tongue was up to,"[/say] he murmurs, peeking up at the other man with lazy affection.

He can't help but chuckle to watch the love poem metaphorically disappear into the ether, Ronin letting his head loll to the side to better look up at his husband. [say]"Speaking your mother tongue has brought your accent back out,"[/say] he remarks, a mix of surprised and endeared to hear it. [say]"It's quite nice."[/say] Stretching (but not too much, in case he parts from the alchemist more than either of them would like), Ronin wraps himself around Remi and relaxes fully into bed.

[say]"Ludo's doing?"[/say] he muses, not fully understanding until the Greatwood comes into it. [say]"That seems both unlikely and exactly like something Ludo would do..."[/say] Wrinkling his nose, Ronin peers up at the other man. [say]"Shall we go and visit her together? We can take Mateo, give her a housewarming."[/say]

RE: took a fall from a windy height - Remi - 04-02-2021

[say]'I am not sure what it says about me, but if I could make you cum all day, I would, and would never grow tired of it.'[/say] Was it controlling? Was it strangely altruistic? Was it subservient? Honestly, Remi didn't know. But unlike his time with Isla, born out of heartache and a fire that ran rampant, the alchemist would happily spend every moment he had making the Star's toes curl out of nothing more than a desire to please.

[say]"I had thought that I had all but smoothed it out, but.."[/say] Remi shrugs, similarly melting against the Star. [say]"I always thought that it would rude somehow, to speak with such a thick accent."[/say] Ronin isn't wrong, even now the conjunctions have fallen away from the alchemist's speech, and his more intuitive way of articulating the entirety of a word has resumed as if it had never gone. [say]"As if it was wrong to make others work to understand what I was saying."[/say]

Emotions blush out of the alchemist despite the silence that follows the Star's suggestion. [say]"I .. would.."[/say] But the words won't come, tight as Remi's throat suddenly is. [say]really like that.[/say]. With Ronin's death, Vai's mothering when it came to Remi and Aoife had been filled with turmoil before it had all come undone. Seren didn't count, and now Mateo was already speaking adn developing his own personality. It felt late to finally take the time to have everyone together, and yet? It was exactly right.

RE: took a fall from a windy height - Ronin - 04-02-2021

[say]"I don't know what it says about you either, but I do know that I would let you,"[/say] Ronin mumbles, closing his eyes and continuing to let his hands drift across Remi's skin, like he can't get enough of the touch. And he really cant - his fingers tiptoe across the top of the alchemist's back and down his spine, painting pictures along his lower back and down to the swell of his backside, and he hums a note of utter contentment against Remi's neck.

He smiles, then, to hear that the other man thought it would be rude to speak with such a thick accent. [say]"I love it,"[/say] he decides, leaning up to kiss the corner of his mouth. [say]"You should speak however makes you most comfortable, in whatever language you feel like."[/say] And if it's the sexy language that makes Ronin's clothes fall off, all the better.

Drawing back enough to look at his husband properly, his free hand comes up to brush damp curls away from his face. [say]Me too. All of us together, even for just a day or two...[/say] His voice echoes down the Attuned bond because his lips are busy against Remi's again. [say]It would be a nice surprise for Vai too, right?[/say]