Court of the Fallen
whiskey, smoke and aces high - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Important (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Archives (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: whiskey, smoke and aces high (/showthread.php?tid=5405)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: whiskey, smoke and aces high - Ronin - 04-23-2021

It's both heaven and hell when Remi finally relents and draws back from between Ronin's legs, leaving the mechanic panting and flushed. Spasms of phantom pleasure still crackle through him even after the other man has risen to his feet, and he manages to get his elbows beneath him to gaze up at Remi. How he manages to make something as simple as stripping off clothes look the way it does is beyond Ronin (it's an Italian thing, he's sure of it), and his smile is lopsided and full of heat when finally there is nothing between them.

[say]"Still alright,"[/say] he confirms. More than alright, in fact - he almost has to stop himself from rising off the bed to draw Remi closer again, finding there to be far too much space between them. [say]"Even if I kind of wish you had ignored that advice as well."[/say]

RE: whiskey, smoke and aces high - Remi - 04-23-2021

Both naked now, it both does and doesn't change things. Still, Remi can't deny that he suddenly feels very seen in a way that suddenly textures his tattoos with goosebumps and makes his now-freed erection twitch ever so slightly. [say]'Mm, well. You can let me know in about ten minutes if you stand by that.'[/say] The musician replies with a crooked smile. Skilled as he is with his mouth and tongue, he hopes that mechanic will find that he's much more satisfied with what Remi can accomplish with his body instead.

Stepping out of the pile of his pants on the floor that he might join Ronin on the bed, Remi's gaze moves toward the bedside table as it suddenly occurs to him that there was one bit of preamble he'd left out. [say]"Do you have any lube?"[/say] He asks, almost hesitantly, worried that the answer will be no.

Perhaps he would find himself back between the man's thighs after all.

Remi might feel seen but Ronin can assure him that there are nothing but good things to see from his point of view. As a soldier he's more than comfortable needing to get naked whenever and wherever - the army knocks body hangups out of you when there are bullets flying overhead. He's just about prepared for the other man to join him on the bed when Remi throws one last thing into the checklist, and he can't resist scoffing out a mildly frustrated laugh.

[say]"I'm surprised you've not made me sign a waiver,"[/say] he remarks, rolling over (and narrowly avoiding skewering his erection against the bed) and fumbling in the drawer of the bedside table. He produces a bottle of lube, setting it down and flashing Remi a crooked smile. [say]"There. It's water-based and everything just in case that's a requirement."[/say] Despite his teasing, there's only warmth in blue eyes that seek out Remi's as if inviting him to get comfortable.

Were they not so far into this—and if one of his heads wasn't already starting to call the shots over the other—the musician might have been more jilted by Hallway's comment. Already there is a flare of annoyance in the pit of his stomach and the start of something biting behind his lips, as he wonders why trying to ensure consent from his first-time first-time partner is being mocked.

Even the sight of the mechanic's lily-white ass as he rolls over isn't enough to heat what is rapidly starting to cool and the combination of more snark is not tempered by the warm blue eyes that rise to meet his. [say]'I'm just going to go wash up.'[/say] Remi mumbles as the heat in his cheeks darken slightly. Ronin's apartment isn't so large that he won't be able to find his way there on his own he suspects.

Easily enough done (but not before almost walking into a closet), Remi closes the door behind him and turns on the tap. Closing his eyes and gritting his teeth as he takes wraps his fingers around the edge of the sink, the musician has to wonder if this is worth it. He and Ronin seem to mix as often as they rub against one another and he honestly, his erection is making it hard to tell if the sex will be worth the effort.

Oh, well. Wow. That's not how it's supposed to go. [say]"Uh... Okay,"[/say] comes Ronin's helpful reply as the other man makes a swift exit down the stairs to the lower level of the apartment, naked and tattooed and everything he wanted just a minute ago (everything he still wants, as his erection reminds him furiously). Realising that he's probably made a massive misstep here, the mechanic flops against the bed, mutters a few very choice curses into the pillow he smooshes over his face, and finally follows after Remi.

The knock at the bathroom door is soft, but hopefully audible over the sound of the tap. [say]"Hey,"[/say] he calls. Lame, his inner voice tells him. [say]"Hey, I'm sorry for what I said. I just... I guess I try to make light of things, when I'm nervous. But it was still a stupid thing to do."[/say] It's easier to talk to the door than to the man behind it, he's finding, so he presses on. [say]"You're the first person who has ever... checked with me, about anything. Even girls I've dated haven't usually done that, or taken the lead on anything, and I... yeah. It's just new to me, and I was an idiot. I can get your clothes, if you want to change."[/say]

Looking at himself in the mirror, Remi frowns and bites at the inside of his cheek, focusing on the way it changes his face instead of thinking about the man he's left naked just a few feet away. It's stupid to be this upset because of something this one-night-stand(probably) has said, but he is. He hasn't come here to be mocked by some asshole trying to figure out his sexuality. There were threads on Reddit for that, he was sure.

Hey. Tilting his head over his shoulder and eyeing the closed door, Remi frowns and stills as he listens.

Opening the door, the musician leans against the doorframe like he owns the place, his gaze slightly wounded, but understanding. [say]"I get it."[/say] Remi says as he exhales; apparently it's naked share-your-feelings-time. [say]"If I do the one-night stand thing, I don't do the talking thing. And if I do the talking thing, I don't tend to do the one-night stand thing."[/say] He admits, reaching around to turn off the tap as he ruffles a hand through his curls.

[say]"This is..."[/say] Tugging in a breath, Remi presses his fingers together as he bobs his wrist in a gesture that's painfully Italian. [say]"I am not great when it is in-between."[/say]

Apparently it is naked share-your-feelings time, and Ronin surprises himself by feeling relieved as the other man opens the door. Remi looks wounded and Ronin is appropriately scolded merely by the expression on his face, the mechanic, chewing on the inside of his cheek as he listens. [say]"Yeah, it... it's walking through a grey area to be sure."[/say] Huffing out a sigh, he straightens up a bit and conjures a smile for Remi that's as boyish as it is apologetic.

[say]"To say I was enjoying myself would be an understatement, but I also feel like a selfish asshole. Will you let me make it up to you? I'll keep my cringey attempts at humour to myself."[/say] With the tip of one finger, he draws a little cross over his heart. It's difficult to put on any bravado when you're standing naked in front of someone you might have just offended out of spending the night with you. [say]"We can decide the rest later."[/say]

It's an interesting thing indeed, to be emotionally and physically vulnerable with someone and having absolutely no idea how they'll react. In Remi's mind, it's just as likely that Ronin would tell him to fuck off and stop wasting his time as it is to see him straighten and smile. It's welcome of course, but it certainly doesn't make it any easier to try and figure this man out.

Genuinely the musician doesn't know if the moment has passed or not. His erection is still very much trying to offer his counterpart a salute, but the heat in his belly has dramatically cooled. Not at the stage where things can so easily be remedied with sweet kisses on cheeks, there's really only one way to see if the embers had been fully doused or if something could still be kindled.

Reaching for the hand Ronin had used to make his vow, Remi doesn't seek to lace his fingers through the mechanics but instead lowers it between them, pressing his palm against the top of his cock. Sipping in a breath as he steps forward, he aims a kiss for Ronin's lips that in no way attempts to be conciliatory or soft. This might not be just a one-night stand, but it certainly wasn't anything more.
Not yet. (Or ever, at this rate)

Honestly, Ronin doesn't know either - but he's very keen to try and figure it out. So as Remi reaches for him, he moves forward willingly, and anything he might be about to say is (wisely) sealed away in a kiss. This is all still new enough to send a thrill of excitement and anticipation up through the backs of his legs, through his cock and towards the back of his throat; to kiss these lips, to feel this body against his own, and Ronin hums a note of encouragement against Remi's lips.

His palm presses to the musician's cock, and though nothing about this suggests slow and sweet, neither is it hurried. And whilst Ronin is absolutely new at this compared to Remi, there's a distinct advantage to owning a cock, he thinks, to touch and tease and stroke out a rhythm that he would certainly enjoy were he on the receiving end. He breaks the kiss to let his attentions move down and against Remi's neck, coaxing him back up against the doorframe and curling his free arm around his hips to give his ass an appreciative fondle.

Guided backwards, it's with a flush of fire in the balls of his feet that his back finds the doorframe. As Ronin breaks the kiss the musician's eyes slip partially closed as his head leans back, losing himself in the feel of this near-stranger's hands on him as his lips whisper out kisses in a language he doesn't understand. Not being the one who particularly needs to last in what he's now fairly sure is indeed going to happen next, Remi lets his hips rock forward into Ronin's hand, his ass tensing between the man's roving fingers. His legs feel as though they might buckle thanks to the mechanics slow and measured strokes, but there's enough adrenaline in his veins that he thinks he might be able to lift the man up and carry up back up to his bed as well.

[say]'Do you just want to stand here touching me outside your bathroom?"[/say] Remi wonders, his voice a rough whisper near Ronin's ear. Just as quickly as their combined idiocy had put a damper on things, so too had whatever spark between them ignited it again. [say]"Because I want you."[/say] He adds, his desire giving him tunnel vision as he lets his cheek drift down and to the side, hoping to capture Hallway's lips such that there wouldn't be room for a misunderstanding this time.

Ronin might have made a quip back if it weren't for his vow not to let his stupid mouth run away with him. And his cock definitely doesn't want him to just stand here, so Remi will have his answer in the way his hips press forward as well, in the half sip of air before his head is turning and he's caught in another kiss. I want you echoes in his mind a moment later, his clouded thoughts finally processing what it all means, and it's with a hasty sort of clumsiness that he guides them away from the bathroom without at all wanting to let any part of Remi go.

Alas, he sort of has to so they can get back up to the bed, but it's with a lingering kiss that he finally parts from the musician, half stumbling up the stairs to the mezzanine level. [say]"Show me what you like, and how?"[/say] he invites, cheeks flushed with a mix of arousal and awareness of this last, awkward hurdle between them. Ronin is fairly sure he knows how to fuck by now, but he doesn't want to risk hurting either of them.

All but stumbling after the mechanic, Remi's erection seems to be the only part of his body confident in what it's supposed to do. Everything else feels clumsy and far away such that he can hardly even feel the bedding beneath him as he sinks down. [say]'Well,'[/say] The word is more a huff of breath than anything, as Remi moves himself closer to the head of the bed, snagging the lube on his way. [say]"You aren't exactly small, so..you'll have to be slow at first. Until I can relax."[/say]

Nodding his head that Ronin should come closer, the musician squeezes a healthy amount of lube into his hand; not enough to be sloppy, but Remi hadn't been exaggerating for the sake of Ronin's ego, either. Reaching for Hallway's cock, Remi's strokes are meant to be efficient rather than arousing, but there's heat in his eyes just the same. [say]'Slow,'[/say] He reminds the other man, turning on his knees that he might use the wall against which the head of Ronin's bed is pressed, for leverage.

Glancing over his shoulder, Remi looks like any Italian Renaissance painting might, what with his pale eyes, curls, dusky cheeks, and parted lips. A conversation for later to be sure, Ronin might notice that the musician's manscaping is pristine. Had Remi perhaps done some extra tidying on the off change he ended up in this position, even after Ronin had stormed out of his apartment earlier? He had indeed.

For the second time since (somehow) managing to salvage the situation, Ronin considers saying something and then wisely shuts himself up. Instead, his cheeks darken further and he just takes the damned compliment for what it is, nodding and joining the other man on the bed. [say]"Alright - if you..."[/say] He cuts himself off with a soft huff that might have been a laugh at any other time. [say]"I was going to say if you needed me to stop or slow down, to tell me, but I know you would."[/say] Now who's being extra careful, Ronin?

The hand that returns to his cock is unexpected enough that he has to bite his lower lip around the moan that almost escapes, and then - and then, as if he wasn't turned on enough, Remi is looking over his shoulder in a way that Ronin can already see in oils and acrylics, and he has to force himself not to ruin the moment by being unable to tear his eyes away from rich curls and a pale green stare.

Slow, Remi instructs, and despite all the other bumps in the road they've had, he will find in Ronin an attentive listener and an adept student. Indeed, even as he positions himself behind the musician, he spends just as much time lavishing breathy and passionate kisses against the other man's shoulder and neck as anything else. He enters the musician with a slow and careful tilt of his hips, his breath catching, one hand steadying himself on Remi's hips, the other grazing down his chest and torso.

RE: whiskey, smoke and aces high - Remi - 04-24-2021

[say]"I would like to think so."[/say] Remi agrees, and were his thoughts not filled by all that was to come, he might have laughed.

Turning his gaze to the headboard and forcing himself to exhale out the tension that has brought his shoulders to his ears, Remi lets his eyes close. The kisses fluttering down his neck have him melting, one consequence of which has his hips relaxing by degrees. His heart still hammers in his chest, before fluttering and seemingly stopping altogether as he feels Ronin begin to enter him. Clamping down on the soft cry that wants to flee the back of his throat, Remi tightens his grip against the headboard as the other braces against the wall.

The pressure is maddeningly exquisite, bordering on painful, but tempered by the knowledge that it won't last Remi's mind is easily able to push through. [say]"More,"[/say] He encourages on a shivery exhale as his body gives an involuntary shudder, already anticipating the release to come.