Court of the Fallen
whiskey, smoke and aces high - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Important (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Archives (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: whiskey, smoke and aces high (/showthread.php?tid=5405)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: whiskey, smoke and aces high - Ronin - 08-20-2021

[say]"You have no idea."[/say] Ronin has to mumble his response between sips of air, happily pinning Remi back against the door and letting his kisses drift down onto the other man's neck. [say]"Watching you strut around on stage. I was half worried you'd get a better offer and I'd be left at the bar on my own."[/say] His grinning as he says it, but it doesn't make it any less true.

He both does and does't want to give the musician the room he needs to unbuckle Ronin's belt; it's a difficult process given that he'd much rather grind his hips forward, and the growing tightness in his jeans doesn't help matters either. But he eventually gives Bandcamp the space to do what he wants, for the small price of seeking out his lips again and running a greedy hand along his chest and beneath his shirt.

RE: whiskey, smoke and aces high - Remi - 08-20-2021

Remi grins up at the ceiling, his skin goose-bumping beneath the scratch of Ronin's unshaven cheek. [say]'A better offer huh?'[/say] He chuckles as his heart merrily thuds out a rhythm Remi puts at about 180 bpm. Sliding the leather through the buckle, his adept fingers move next to Irish's button and then fly, before finding himself distracted once again by lips he can't seem to get enough of. [say]"Fuck, you're hot."[/say] He mumbles warmly before pushing his shoulders away from the door so that he can peel his shirt over his head.

[say]"What do you want tonight?"[/say] Greedily one of Remi's hands slides beneath Hallway's shirt, moulding around his hip. Given how new all of this is for Ronin, the musician has been happy enough to let the other man take the lead, though he has plenty of ideas should Hallway find himself coming up short. Which...he hasn't yet.

[say]"Mm, you know. Maybe someone hotter, or more famous, or maybe multiple people,"[/say] Ronin reasons, though he's talking mostly on autopilot by now. It's difficult to concentrate when most of his focus is on the taske of whiskey and smoke on Remi's lips, and when he's just pulled his shirt over his head. There isn't really a me too to give in response to you're hot, but he hopes he manages to show it well enough in the way his hands roam along Remi's sides and up his chest, as if to trace every line of each of his tattoos.

[say]"You, obviously,"[/say] he says with the hint of a smirk, reaching up to pull his own t-shirt over his head, hissing in a breath as he can finally feel the hot press of skin against his own. [say]"I thought maybe I could warm us up, and you could show me some of what I'm missing."[/say] And in terms of a warm-up, his hands are already teasing at the buttons on Bandcamp's jeans, his lips trailing down over his chest until he can sink to his knees before him. [say]"How's that sound?"[/say]

It's probably for the best that Remi doesn't answer because all the quips coming to his mind could very easily be taken the wrong way. Shivering beneath Ronin's roving fingers, the musician glances down, entranced by the mechanic's hands as they momentarily blot out the dark lines that cover most of his chest and arms.

As Hallway relieves himself of his own shirt, the musician takes a moment to appreciate the man opposite him. With eyes that seem to be taking him in for the first time, Remi's lips part as he mumbles a curse that nevertheless sounds sweet despite the fire suddenly in his belly. Hotter men did exist that was true, but none that Remi could think of in that moment that he'd trade Ronin for. [say]"Warming up is..."[/say] Glancing down now at the top of Ronin's head, Remi can feel the press of his erection as it rises politely to greet the man who is nearing it. [say]"...is..."[/say] Twitching with anticipation, Remi's fingers comb through Ronin's hair; his pressure isn't incistant, but it's certainly trending that way. With his other hand, he tries to gently peel his underwear forward and down, to save them both from the sproing of his erection. He's only mildly successful.

Given all of their recent hookups, it isn't a new thing for Ronin to find himself between the musician's legs, though this is the first time in his apartment. Either way, whatever Bandcamp's opinion's on this warmup act, he certainly doesn't see or hear any objections, and it's with a hum of approval at the fingers in his hair that he reaches out to grip the base of the cock on offer (sproing notwithstanding).

Leaning in, it might seem that Ronin pauses just to be a literal cocktease, but in reality his whiskey addled mind is just taking advantage of this new viewpoint. Blue eyes rake up the length of a body marked by ink and illustration, up to a halo of curls and eyes that shouldn't really be that green in a place like NYC. With a stuttered breath he remembers himself, leaning in to swirl his tongue around the head of Remi's cock, before taking him into his mouth entirely.

Which is about the time there's a heavy knock at the door behind them. And thank fuck, Ronin doesn't bite down in his surprise.

Remi's fingers brace and shiver in Ronin's hair as the musician struggles between allowing this delicious anticipation to be strung out and wanting to feel the head of his cock hit the back of Ronin's throat. Only realizing that he's been holding his breath when he tries to sip in a gasp only to find his lungs at full capacity, Remi's shoulders hunch as his body goes tense and loose all at the same moment. [say]"Fuck that feels so good,"[/say] he murmurs, with more words of encouragement on the way had his door not suddenly become vibrating against him.

[say]"Uh—"[/say] Remi calls, then winces, wondering if he should have just pretended that no one was home. Sliding his hips back as the knock comes again—[say]"Just a second!"[/say]—Remi stuffs himself painfully into his pants, does up the button, and quickly motions for Ronin to go hide.

Well this is not how things were supposed to go tonight. (Honestly, none of this is how it was supposed to go, but Ronin at least expected things to calm down once they'd made it within the apartment). Drawing back enough that he might button his own pants and get to his feet, Ronin glances around and opts for (really) the only place to hide in Remi's place - under the fucking bed.

And so its as the shirtless Irishman disappears beneath the bed to hide among fuck knows what that Remi will find two cops outside his door - one male, one female. Both flash their badges at him, and the latter is the one to speak up. [say]"Apologies to bother you Mr. Abruzzo. One of your neighbours reported seeing someone climibing the fire escape to the roof, and some noise from within this apartment, and was concerned someone was breaking in."[/say]

It's guitar cases beneath the bed. Mostly. There are a few small shoeboxes that look predictably worn, and one that absolutely smells like something rotting. Opening the door, shirtless and flushed, Remi straightens to see NYC's finest standing in the hallway. [say]"Oh..No, I..."[/say] Fuck, Ronin was supposed to do this part. [say]"I lost my keys. That was me on the fire escape."[/say] So saying, Remi really wished he'd gotten an answer before about whether or not that was illegal. [say]'Sorry, it was so late when I got home I didn't want to bother waking anyone."[/say] He says with a smile that he hopes is closer to charming that entitled musician. [say]"I had a show tonight. At the Palace Theatre."[/say] Remi supplies quickly, still unsure if any of this is helping.

Not wanting to turn around for fear of seeing Ronin hiding absurdly behind a lampshade, and not wanting to look down for fear of seeing his dick half out of his pants, Remi instead smiles cheerfully, drumming his fingers casually against the doorframe and praying to every god and goddess he'd heard Vai ever mention, to make these cops go away.

[say]"You lost your keys..."[/say] she repeats, as if trying to put two and two together and come up with I was on the fire escape. There's a very long and almost penetrating silence wherein it doesn't seem at all certain whether or not the cops believe him, but at the end of the day, Remi is standing in his apartment and there's no sign of a break in. They've got more important things to do.

But just in case... [say]"Would you like us to take a quick look around the place to make sure everything is secure?"[/say] she asks for the sake of courtesy. Of course, that's also about the time she notices the erection tenting against the front of Remi's jeans, and very much regrets making the offer. [say]"So we heard. It's been quite a busy night for us around there since your show finished. Glad to see you got home safe."[/say] And horny, apparently.

Laughing nervously, Remi gives his head a shake. [say]"Nah, the apartment isn't very big. Not many places to hide. Besides—"[/say] Glancing over his shoulder where the massive wolfhound is taking up an entire couch with his body, Remi grins. [say]"Best home defence there is."[/say] Trying his best not to notice how her eyes have dropped below his belt, Remi presses his teeth together as if that might somehow help him keep everything from falling apart. [say]'Ahh...'[/say] With genuine bashfulness, Remi ruffles his curls and frowns. [say]"...sorry to hear that."[/say] He mumbles apologetically.

The good news is that his erection is rapidly shrinking away; if this conversation keeps on, Remi will be able to pass for having just been watching TV to anyone passing by. [say]"Again, I am really sorry for having worried anyone. I won't let it happen again."[/say] He vows, sounding very much like he means it.

[say]"Ah, I see."[/say] She nods at the wolfhound on the couch (regardless of the fact that he did absolutely fucking nothing when Ronin had swung into the apartment). [say]"Alright, well... look after yourself, Mr. Abruzzo. And if you do need us, just give us a call."[/say] With everything supposedly in order, she and her partner give him a swift nod before retreating away down the hallway. They'll check a couple of other apartments on the fourth floor, just in case there is a burglar lurking somewhere, but otherwise Remi will find himself blessedly alone again.

Or not, as it so happens. It's not until he hears the door click shut again that Ronin calls out from beneath the bed. [say]"Something died under here,"[/say] he informs the other man in a voice that seems to have become more heavily accented than before. [say]"Also I think I'm stuck."[/say]

Closing the door, Remi pulls a face as he presses his forehead against the wood and clicks the lock shut. Hearing Ronin's voice as soon as the door is closed sends a spark over tinders that had Remi hissing in a breath. [say]"It's...I mean, you're not wrong. It's a mandrake in milk."[/say] Curdled milk, by now. He can't even blame it on Vai either: she'd told him to put it there for the night of the full moon and then remove it. That had been...what? Four days ago? Five?

[say]"You think you're stuck, or you're actually stuck?"[/say] Remi wonders, making his way up the two stairs that lead to his bed before jumping onto it. He has a box spring so the weight won't actually affect Ronin, but he does hope it's annoying. [say]"Big strong soldier like you? No. I don't believe it."[/say]

[say]"A mandrake in milk? What, like from Pan's Labyrinth?"[/say] comes the voice from beneath the bed. He doesn't bother to ask why, because there's no fucking rhyme or reason here. Just a frustrated Remi, and frustrated Ronin lying on his belly with his wilting erection skewered against the floor. [say]"Oi,"[/say] he complains, hearing the springs creak above him and working to try and disentangle himself.

[say]"I'm not actually stuck, I was just worried about spilling mandrake everywhere if I tried to force the issue,"[/say] he grumbles, though an arm does emerge from beneath the bed in a way that, if it were dark in the apartment, might have been really fucking creepy. Little by little Ronin hauls himself out of his hiding place, his bare chest and back marked by the press of guitar cases and the floor. Panting on his knees and able to shift and lean his elbows against the side of Remi's bed, he can't help but start to laugh.

[say]"Well, Mr. Abruzzo,"[/say] he all but purrs. [say]"At least your apartment is safe from burglars."[/say]

[say]"Oi yourself."[/say] Remi chimes back brightly, folding his hands beneath his head and giving his ceiling an appraising look. The heat from his groin has settled in his cheeks, and as Ronin slithers from beneath his bed, he's already ordering them food in his mind.

[say]"Oh?"[/say] Leaning his head forward and doing a half-crunch in the process to regard Ronin, Remi raises a brow. [say]"Safe, yes. But you did break-in. I absolutely think that means you're a burglar."[/say] Pulling a face, he sits up all the way that he might help Ronin onto the bed. [say]"And don't call me Mr. Abruzzo. It makes me feel like I'm about to go into a very boring meeting."[/say]

Fuck, but Ronin was attractive. Thoughts of late-night take-out begin to bleed away as Remi's eyes settle on the bullet wound on Irish's chest, his fingers reaching for the other man's hand to tug him...just onto the bed? ontop of him? [say]"Maybe since your shop is so close...I could leave a spare key there.."[/say]