Court of the Fallen
whiskey, smoke and aces high - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Important (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Archives (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: whiskey, smoke and aces high (/showthread.php?tid=5405)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: whiskey, smoke and aces high - Ronin - 08-20-2021

[say]"Does it make me a burglar if I have permission from the owner of the apartment before breaking in?"[/say] Ronin wonders. [say]"Not to mention being told to do it so you didn't have to."[/say] His grin is both boyish and mischievous, and he reaches out to accept the offered hand onto the bed. He rolls onto his side, not quite on top of Remi, but certainly closer than a friendly conversation would imply.

[say]"Well I do apologise. Next time you hear someone call you that, though, I hope you think of me under your bed and cops outside your door."[/say] He winks, propping himself up on one arm and tilting his head to hear what sounds like a sudden and very sincere request. Ronin's smile fades to something that Bandcamp will soon come to realise is quite the rarity for the mechanic - sweet and lopsided, it's with a genuine nod that he gives his agreement.

[say]"Yeah,"[/say] he murmurs. [say]"I have a lockbox with my spare keys in it. I'll give you the code."[/say]

RE: whiskey, smoke and aces high - Remi - 08-21-2021

[say]'Well, no. But only if you could prove to the authorities that you did have permission.'[/say] Remi quips back in return, finding himself suddenly gazing up and into Ronin's face as the other man sidles up against him and not minding the view at all. About to say something about how often he does in fact think of Ronin (but surely it's too soon to say something like that, if ever), the musician finds himself holding his breath having only just realized how badly the next few moments might go. Can I leave a spare key with you, was only a few steps removed from giving the other man a key, after all.

[say]'Thanks.'[/say] Remi whispers, and not simply because there was no need to speak loudly. [say]"I'm sure you'd never let me live it down if you hurt yourself breaking in, and if I can't afford a $4000 jacket, I certainly afford to be in your debt."[/say] He says, aiming to sound casual in order to counter the relief and boyish thrill that was currently making his cheeks round and his dimples crater-like.

[say]"So that song earlier...the SpeCiaL SoMEoNe one. It's new."[/say]Which was about the only way Remi can think to say it's about you without having to actually use those words. [say]"What'd you think?"[/say] Self-doubt makes him blush harder than he already had been, and suddenly despite how much he likes the blue of Ronin's eyes, Remi finds it almost impossible to hold his gaze.

RE: whiskey, smoke and aces high - Ronin - 08-21-2021

[say]"Well I'd just ask you, wouldn't I? If you choose to tell the authorities that you didn't give me permission, then the consequences and my jailtime are on you, rockstar,"[/say] Ronin says smoothly, even if he does say rockstar in the same way he internally thinks of his other nickname for Remi (you know, the one about the camp for people who play instruments).

[say]"You're welcome,"[/say] he whispers right back, resisting the urge to reach out and tuck a stray curl back behind Remi's ear that he might see his face better. His smile is contagious, and Ronin is echoing it before he's even heard the musician's question. When it does come, though, he knows better this time to try and joke around it; last time he'd tried that, he'd unintentionally wounded Remi's pride.

[say]"It was your best performance of the night,"[/say] he says, and he means it. [say]"I'm not surprised the crowd went wild for it - you sounded more like yourself than in any of the other songs."[/say] Not that I know you all that well, sorry, is what wants to stumble off his lips afterwards, but Ronin bites it back. [say]"I liked it a lot,"[/say] he concludes, in case it wasn't clear.

Remi's heart is thudding so loudly in his chest he's almost sure that were he to look down, he'd see the tattooed name there jutting up and down. With a fragile sense of his own worth and skill, the musician hangs onto Ronin's every word. [say]"Yeah?"[/say] He wonders with slight disbelief. [say]"I...I hate how they made me change the pronouns."[/say] This being another clue in the riddle of who the song was about. It was as understandable as it was frustrating that neither man felt comfortable enough to clearly voice their thoughts.

With the evening having gone from action, to passion, to misadventure, Remi isn't entirely sure where they currently stood or what the trajectory of the night would be. Instead of asking (what a stupid idea), Remi instead tilts his chin up toward the mechanic with a soft smile. [say]"Kiss me,"[/say] he whispers, hoping that the other man's lips might answer the questions he's too uncertain to ask.

[say]"Two more years,"[/say] Ronin says softly, because that's the only real comfort he can give when it comes to the things Remi's managers are likely to continue to ask of him. The colour is high in his cheeks even if his response has been mostly casual - it's a no brainer to guess that no one has ever written a song about Ronin before, not to mention one like that, and one that's so good either.

So when the request demand comes from Bandcamp, he's heedless to deny him, shifting further so he can hold himself over Remi properly, blanketing the other man's body as his lips greedily seek him out. Perhaps it's the sort of kiss that's a little sweeter than the rampant passion of a few minutes ago, but if that's the case then Ronin hasn't fucking noticed; he's too busy enjoying the rekindled friction between them, the way Remi consistently switches between snide and fragile at a moment's notice.

Ronin's starting to like it, and it's a realisation that will undoubtedly keep him up that night.

[say]"Two more."[/say] Remi agrees, slightly charmed that Ronin remembered.

As Ronin slides overtop of him, Remi feels himself both tense and shiver at the same time. It isn't so much that being with Ronin always feels new, so much as it always feels fragile. There are reasons on both sides why it might combust at any moment, which perhaps explains all the heat between them each time it doesn't.

Unable to help the moan the rises from the back of his throat and slips from his lips onto Ronin's, Remi's fingers rove up Ronin's sides. Pressing first with his fingertips and then countering his back and shoulders with his palms, Remi deepens their kiss though not necessarily the fervour of it. His hips shift more or less without his permission, but perhaps only so that he might keep Ronin's body comfortably above his own. A liquid heat seems to rise from the arches of his feet, filling the channel of his spine and spreading out from there to his limbs. [say]"mmmmmm"[/say] He hums without realizing it. [say]"don't stop."[/say]

It does feel fragile, but in the way that a powder keg jostling too near some errant sparks feels fragile. Any little thing might nudge it over, and the resulting combustion might be very good or very bad, depending on the moods of the two men at the core of it. Bracing an arm against the bed that he might continue to hold himself over Remi, Ronin's eyes slip shut to enjoy the sensation of calloused fingertips tickling over his sides.

His hips arch to join the other man's, and already he's more than rising to the occasion, his tongue giving one last teasing flick against Remi's lips before he draws back enough to blink himself back to the here and now, and to the meticulously inked body beneath his own. [say]"I want you,"[/say] he whispers suddenly. [say]"And I want you to fuck me."[/say]

Rather than quick sips of air, most of Remi's breaths are in the form of shaky gasps that make him feel lightheaded in a way he absolutely doesn't mind. Content to simply make out on his bed like they were nothing more than two teenagers, it's with a bit of a disappointed huff that the back of his head meets his bed as Ronin pulls away.

Much as Remi wants to be a gentleman, much as his care and concern for making sure Ronin was consenting and okay with everything they'd done so far, the words the mechanic whispers undoubtedly cause something dark to flicker in the musician's eyes. It's there and gone again just as quickly, the desire to pin Ronin against the wall and do all the things he'd been teasing himself with on nights they'd spent apart. Even so, what Remi whispers back isn't turn the fuck over, but [say]"Are you sure?"[/say] Because as much as his balls are threatening to turn a bright shade of aquamarine if they call a halt again, this was another type of first time for Ronin that Remi wouldn't allow his dick to dictate.

The flush to Ronin's cheeks only intensifies at the glimpse of something comes and goes in Remi's eyes, and before he can stop himself he's leaning in again to steal another taste of the musician's lips, humming a note of near insistent affirmation against them. His hips pitch forward again, relishing the friction it creates between them, and it feels like forever before he can make himself come up for air again.

[say]"I'm sure,"[/say] he whispers against Remi's jawline. The whiskey warming his blood definitely helps lubricate his insecurities, but there's no doubt that this is something that he wants. [say]"I trust you. Just be gentle with me this first time, okay?"[/say] He smiles, drawing back enough to sit up astride the muscian, though Remi will find him easily manoeuvred wherever he wants him.

It's so close to everything he wants, the way something between them pulses and lingers as Ronin's hips press down against his. It blurs and blooms, and while it doesn't match the intense satisfaction that comes from being fucked by a man as handsome as Ronin, fuck if there wasn't some undeniable pull about just being pinned beneath him, and kissed long and hard.

[say]"Okay."[/say] Remi whispers back as his gaze settles somewhere on the ceiling while Ronin kisses his jawline, though what the musician in fact sees is the curve of Ronin's shoulder and hands splayed over hips and eyes pressed tightly shut while lips part. Exhaling shakily in an effort to snap his mind into focus, Remi sits up, giving Ronin a gentle shove as he does so. [say]"Well, get naked then."[/say] He says with a chuckle as he rolls over to his side of the bed. They can take care of their own clothes, and while they do, Remi also grabs the lube from his drawer and tosses it near one of the pillows.

Climbing back onto the bed, Remi positions himself on his knees and holds his arms out that Ronin might join him. [say]"You can brace yourself on the pillows, or the headboard. Whatever you find more comfortable."[/say] He instructs softly, before moving to position Ronin facing away from him. Sliding around him, the musician wraps his arms around Ronin's torso, placing one of his palms over Ronin's heart. [say]"Okay?"[/say]

Ronin is already to pull Remi into yet another kiss when he's reminded that they're both still half clothed, and he shoots a lopsided smile the other man's way as he rolls off the bed to strip off. It's both a relief and not to free himself from his jeans, and the air in the apartment teasingly feels as though it might be fingers caressing his bare skin. He does kiss Remi as he settles back on the bed, but only for a moment or so, as if to keep the heat kindled between them while they take care of the logistics.

Already the mechanic has proven himself a quick learner, given how comparably new all of this is, and he reaches out to grasp the headboard as Remi's arms slip around him. It's a much more intimate position than he expects to find himself in, and curiously enough it's not a complaint that rises to his lips, but a shivering sigh of satisfaction. Relaxing into the other man's touch, the heat of the palm pressed against his heart, he nods. [say]"Yeah,"[/say] he says with a soft nod. [say]"Ready when you are."[/say]

[say]"Oh, I've been ready since I first bumped into you on the way to the bathroom."[/say] Remi chuckles under his breath. Trying not to let his erection simply poke Ronin relentlessly in the back, the musician pulls his hips back as he applies a healthy amount of lube to himself as well to the fingers on one of his hands. Scattering kisses on Ronin's shoulder that aim to be sweet but are made slightly erratic given the blood flow hastily going south, Remi parts the mechanic's legs slightly that he might press a finger—then two—inside the other man to give him an idea of what he was in for. [say]"I will stop if you need. Just say the word."[/say] He whispers reassuringly before his teasing fingers disappear replaced with something significantly larger.

Anyone watching from behind would be able to see how the muscles of Remi's calves and ass flex and shiver with restraint. [say]"Ready to see what I've been moaning about this whole time?"[/say] He mumbles as his fingers flex over the bullet wound that mars Ronin's shoulder as he presses himself forward, slowly, inch by inch. [say]"It'll take a moment or so for you to relax before it feels good."[/say] He offers. And until then? With the hand previously covered in lube, Remi reaches around to gently stroke Ronin's cock meaning to trick his mind into focusing on something else.

[say]"Oh? Thanks for your patience,"[/say] Ronin quips back automatically, as if his mind is trying to come up with as many witty remarks as possible before the reality of the situation threatens to rob him of his senses. And as he feels Remi move behind him, he does his best to relax into it. It's an effort made significantly easier by the kisses pressed against his shoulder, though there's no stopping the sharp inhale of surprise mingled with pleasure at the sudden teasing touch of the other man's fingers.

[say]"Oh--"[/say] Cut off by the way his own thoughts fizz into static, Ronin can offer little more than a soft nod to show he understands, his head lolling back and his eyes closing. It's a sensation that he's only beginning to explore (and very much enjoy) when it's gone again entirely - except it's not, and his breath hitches to feel Remi's cock press against him.

A stuttering moan leaves his lips, a mingling of pleasure and pain made worth it from the hand stroking against his erection. [say]"Fuck..."[/say] Keep going, he wants to say, or you're so big, or even simply more, but anything articulate dies on his tongue, at least until Remi has filled him entirely and he's got a second to collect his senses.

[say]"Slow,"[/say] he whispers, as if the other man won't know to do that much, but there's always the off-chance, Ronin supposes, that he might suddenly want to have his brains fucked out with no warning. With hands braced against the headboard, it's another few breaths before he can shift his hips ever so slightly, and even that's enough to drag another moan from his throat, though there's no doubt this time that it does feel good.

[say]'Slow'[/say] Remi agrees, having closed his own eyes as well to conjure up images of changing his guitar strings or boring baseball games; in short, anything to keep him from fully appreciating his current situation. Because with Hallway in his arms like this, it takes everything in him not to rest his teeth against the jut of the ex-soldiers shoulder and fuck him hard, even though that wasn't precisely the sort of sex he wanted. Something about Ronin though, made him always feel a little bit mad, a little but not entirely like himself.

[say]"Fuck, you feel good though."[/say] Remi says after several seconds of excruciating slowness. It isn't a plea to let him go faster or have more, simply a verbal pat on the back. The hand wrapped around the base of Ronin's cock now begins to move in time with the musician's hips, and it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that Remi's rhythm is infallibly even. [say]"I won't lie, I've been thinking about this for a while."[/say] He whispers darkly, his neck stretching that the words might be felt against Ronin's ear.