Court of the Fallen
whiskey, smoke and aces high - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Important (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Archives (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: whiskey, smoke and aces high (/showthread.php?tid=5405)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: whiskey, smoke and aces high - Ronin - 08-21-2021

Remi moves against him and, slow and even as it might be, it's still enough to steal the breath from Ronin's lungs and to have him biting the inside of his cheek. No part of him wants this to stop - in fact, a lot of him wants it harder and faster, especially at the excruciating rhythm that matches pace against his cock. [say]"You feel better than good,"[/say] he grates out eventually, lips parting in a sigh that wants to be a moan, especially as the muscian's lips press to his ear.

[say]"Yeah?"[/say] he whispers, a crooked smile playing across his lips. [say]"And how's the real thing holding u-- oh, fuck--"[/say] A particularly enthusiastic shift of Ronin's hips has Remi driving forward a lot harder than previously, and it touches on something in the mechanic that he's only even begun to explore solo in recent times. [say]"God, like that."[/say] He groans his encouragement, urging the other man to take him to that edge again (and again, and again, until he inevitably can't stand it any longer).

RE: whiskey, smoke and aces high - Remi - 08-21-2021

Remi has no pithy reply for Ronin, lost as he is in the back of his own mind where all he sees is blue, and the world pounds relentlessly in time with the burning of his muscles. Pulling himself back until it's just the tip of his cock left, Remi's hands simultaneously mirror the sensations he's feeling as best he can.  To say it's music to his ears to hear someone like Ronin struggle for words wouldn't be an exaggeration, and fuck if he doesn't want to keep this song on repeat as long as he can. Only with the encouragement flowing from the mechanic's ears, Remi might not even make it until the end of the song.

[say]"Shut the fuck up, or I'm going to cum right now."[/say] Remi hisses, but instead of sounding menacing, it somehow has the nerve to sound sweet. [say]"I can't take the sound of your voice when you feel this good."[/say] By only a few beats per minute, Remi's pace increases as his toes curl against the bedsheets. [say]'I want you to cum first.'[/say] All but panting now, it's Remi's turn to bite the inside of his cheek to hold his focus. [say]"And I want you to say my name when you do."[/say]

RE: whiskey, smoke and aces high - Ronin - 08-21-2021

Luckily for Remi, perhaps, the increased pace and the heat and spark of pleasure that starts to thrum throughout Ronin's body renders him quite literally speechless. Though there's no stifling the sounds of his enjoyment completely (not unless Remi wants to gag him), he's at least compliant enough that the other man can fuck him good and properly, however tenuous his control might be. As for who might cum first, there's no real doubt in Ronin's mind.

Already the core of him is on fire with the feel of Remi's cock, and the instructions that spill from the musician's lips are easily heeded. [say]"I'm close,"[/say] he mumbles what seems like far too soon to be fair, but there's no escaping it, and Ronin arches back to meet every drive of the other man's hips. [say]"Fuck, I'm so close-- don't stop, I'm gonna-- Remi--"[/say]

Honestly, Ronin doesn't think he's ever cum so hard before, and it's with the musician's name on his lips that he lets it whipcrack through him, thrusting hard against the hand wrapped tightly around his cock.

RE: whiskey, smoke and aces high - Remi - 08-21-2021

Like a spring rain onto molten lava, the sounds of pleasure punctuated by his own is exactly as Remi had asked for, and is entirely too much for him to withstand. On the edge of dizziness with no intention of stepping back, Remi tightens his fingers on Ronin's shoulder, his arm anchoring the mechanic against him as the hand previously gripping his cock moves to his thigh. The musician comes not to the sound of skin against skin drumming out an impossible rhythm, but to the pounding of his own heart and the rhythm of Ronin's beneath his fingertips. He hugs the other man on the crest of his orgasm more than he fucks him, and as he does cum, it's with a cramp in his leg that his bliss has blocked out entirely, and Ronin's name tangled around curse words spoken in another language.

For a long moment, years perhaps, Remi keeps his eyes closed, his forehead pressed against the back of Ronin's shoulder as stupid phrases like I love you, pulse on his tongue even though they aren't true. It's just the sort of sentiment that Remi's mind associates with this sort of pleasure, but wisely he allows only kisses to eventually spill from his lips. [say]"Fuck,"[/say] He sighs decadently, as his grip loosens from where it had (rather possessively) wound around the mechanic.

[say]"Want to come and shower off?"[/say]

RE: whiskey, smoke and aces high - Ronin - 08-22-2021

Ronin relishes those few moments (minutes, hours, years) where there's just the sound of their breathing and the aftershocks of bliss that seem to spark through his body at random intervals, Remi's arms still locked around him, sweat glittering on his skin. And as they come around enough for the mechanic to notice the kisses pressed against his shoulder, he feels a smile spreading across his lips, his grip against the headboard growing slack. [say]"Fuck,"[/say] he rumbles in agreement, glancing over his shoulder and offering a warm smile.

[say]"Mm, that sounds good,"[/say] he says of the shower, and were it not for the positioning he might have leant in for a lazy kiss; he and Remi have graduated from one-night-stand status to after-sex affection, though he's not quite sure when. [say]"Do you want me to order food afterwards? I saved a couple of those places we ordered from before."[/say]

RE: whiskey, smoke and aces high - Remi - 08-22-2021

Whereas some (naive though it might be) considered sex to be the height of intimacy, Remi knew that it wasn't so. Real intimacy bloomed in those moments where you could simply pause time and just take notice. For instance, Remi couldn't simply pause whatever YouTube they were watching to brush his fingers across the mechanic's knuckles and tell him how attractive he thought his hands were. Even now his ability to let his fingers splay across the other man's body felt like it was growing less and less appropriate by the heartbeat. They'd gone from fucking to hanging out and fucking, but still they weren't at the damn you look handsome in this light or brushing hair out of eyes stage yet.

[say]"Yeah. That would be nice."[/say] Remi agrees, his smile audible even if his lips were still hidden behind Hallway's shoulder. Carefully shifting his hips back (he was going to need to teach Ronin how to douche), Remi swings his legs off the bed, shuffling a bit toward the bathroom as his dying erection flopped happily up and down with each step.

Adjusting the water with meticulous precision, Remi grabs an extra towel for Hallway before stepping in. All of his soaps and things were in small bars instead of bottles, but it wasn't any of that Irish Spring crap. It was all holistic and homemade, with bits of lemongrass and god knew what else. Remi's stylist would have thrown a fit if she knew, but Remi would risk that over Vai's ire. [say]"Any good?"[/say] He asks of the sex as the water squashes his curls down and waters the plants on his arms.

Remi extracts himself and Ronin gives himself a chance to simply be in the wake of what has just happened, taking a slow breath in that seems to fill his lungs to bursting before letting it out again. With it goes every ounce of tension in his body, and he slips off the bed to follow the other man into the bathroom. Bandcamp's shower accoutrements are a botanist's wet dream, and somehow Ronin isn't surprised one bit. Instead, with a small and private smile, he ducks in to join him.

[say]"Mm?"[/say] It's clear that his mind is still on the sex in question as the water darkens his hair to black and fills the room with steam, and even before he answers the flush to his cheeks makes it abundantly clear what he thinks. [say]"Best I've ever had,"[/say] he teases, because obviously it is, given that he's got nothing to compare it to. [say]"I think I might have to try it a few more times though, just to be sure."[/say] That is to say, a next time would be fan-fucking-tastic in his books.

RE: whiskey, smoke and aces high - Remi - 08-22-2021

It feels almost inappropriate the way Remi's eyes want to scour over Irish's body. Not that he hasn't taken him in from dozens of different viewpoints by now, but free of lust and (mostly) sober, the dance of Two Bodies, One Shower Head was one the musician was clumsy at, at best.

Rolling his eyes with a huff—Ronin was so over the top it was hard to take much of what he said seriously—Remi can't help the smile he tries to hide behind a bar of soap as he scrubs at one of his cheeks. The shower is suddenly filled with the scent of wintergreen and lavender as Remi nods. [say]"Lucky that I haven't got any shows coming up. My schedule is more or less free."[/say] Free, and yet Remi wouldn't be available as Ronin would soon find out. Amadeus might have starved to death if not for this mishap with spare keys left in lock boxes, but more on that later.

[say]'Uhh..can I...?'[/say] Sliding a hand across Hallway's hip to try and change places with the other man, song lyrics begin to fill the musician's mind as his heart begins to saunter away with him.

It does feel almost inappropriate, and yet Ronin finds himself quite happily drinking in the body so close to his own, every stroke of ink and flex of muscle something he has no intention of missing. It's almost definitely the afterglow of sex mingled in with the whiskey that lingers in his system, but either way it finds him malleable and almost cheerful. [say]"Hm? Oh, - yeah,"[/say] he murmurs, sidling around to switch places with Remi as he washes himself off.

[say]"Free schedule? That sounds like something worth taking advantage of,"[/say] he says with a sly smile over his shoulder. [say]"I've been meaning to take a ride out of the city for a few days soon, if you want to join me."[/say] He hasn't decided where yet, or whether he even wants company, but the words have slipped out of his mouth before he can stop them.

RE: whiskey, smoke and aces high - Remi - 08-23-2021

Remi is both trying not to pose in the shower despite how very conscious of his body he suddenly is. If the muscles of his biceps tighten as he shampoos his hair, that's just coincidence, surely. But wouldn't you, if you were standing naked in front of a man you suddenly realized you liked quite a lot, with your dick growing flaccid?

[say]"Oh?"[/say] Raking his wet curls back from his face and trying somehow to look smug despite the bubbles on top of his head, Remi narrows his eyes playfully. [say]"Is that the cool-motorcycle-guy equivalent of asking me to go away with you for a weekend?"[/say]

RE: whiskey, smoke and aces high - Ronin - 08-23-2021

Remi isn't posing and Ronin isn't checking him out, so that's all entirely fine, and it's with an equally as smug smile that he turns away to shampoo his own hair. The urge to continue to dance around the issue is strong, the mechanic able to feel a number of excuses and quips rising behind his teeth, but he stifles them. And, when he turns back to Remi, it's with a gentle nod. [say]"Yeah, I guess it is. What'd you say? Could drive up to Bear Mountain, see some sights."[/say] He shrugs.

Is he succeeding at being casual? Absolutely not. And is waiting for the other man to answer the souce of many a butterfly in his stomach? Yes, but Ronin will just tell himself he's hungry to avoid thinking about it. [say]"I've been there a few times, but it usually rains. Might be able to catch a little bit of sun this time around."[/say]

[say]"Would I...be riding on your motorcycle with you? I don't have a car."[/say] It isn't an excuse, because Remi suddenly really does want to go. But it's a cracked door, one that either of them could nudge open just in case the need to call all of this off becomes too strong. [say]"Oh no, rain? I might melt."[/say] The musician protests with a laugh that's just a bit too bright.

[say]'So is this...a tents and marshmallows type of weekend?"[/say] Remi wonders, sliding past Ronin (slipping behind the other man seems to be the better choice until of course he's right behind him and the past handful of moments come flooding back hard enough to make him blink stars away from his eyes.

RE: whiskey, smoke and aces high - Ronin - 08-23-2021

[say]"Mm, you would, unless that would be too far a trip for you."[/say] Ronin grins, and as Remi sidles behind him to swap places, he's not the only one reminded of the past few minutes. With cheeks flushed pink and a stirring in his belly that suggests he'd very much like to go for a round two, Ronin clears his throat and forces himself to concentrate on the trip they're apparently planning together. [say]"I have another bike, though, if you ever wanted to learn to ride."[/say]

Tents and marshmallows, though? Ronin smiles and shakes his head. [say]"I'd need a car for that. I usually stay at the Bear Mountain Inn, since it's only for a night or two."[/say] His privilege might be showing, but he's still happy to do it, since he'd be going whether or not Remi comes with him.

[say]"Just so long as we can stop for stretch breaks. Though I have a feeling my ass is going to feel like tenderized meat by the time we get there."[/say] Ronin's bike might have been nice, but not all the roads leading out of the city were. Snorting under his breath, Remi raises an incredulous eyebrow. [say]"You think I can learn that quick? To be able to go on a road trip in just a few days?"[/say] That feels like a stretch given the only thing he's ever operated close to a motorcycle is a Vespa, and that had been as a kid.

To say Remi sighs with relief is an understatement no matter how he tries to hide it. [say]"Well, that doesn't mean there can't be marshmallows."[/say] The musician points out with a smirk.