Court of the Fallen
[SE] hark the heralds - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Important (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Archives (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: [SE] hark the heralds (/showthread.php?tid=6182)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [SE] hark the heralds - Ronin - 09-09-2021

One would think that Ronin would be used to his husband's projection appearing by now, and yet as another pair of hands ghost across his skin, it draws an audible moan from his throat. His head tilts back, a hand bracing against the wall of the shower to let Remi slip down the length of his body at the same time as he presses against the back of it. [say]"Gods, Remi,"[/say] he groans, his free hand smoothing through wet curls, his gaze caught by seaglass green.

Wordlessly, he complies with the requests of the other Lullaby, widening his stance even as his erection stands very much to attention before the Remi between his legs. [say]"I love you,"[/say] he whispers, the steam only adding to the flush against his skin. [say]"I want you. Please."[/say]

RE: [SE] hark the heralds - Remi - 09-09-2021

[say]"Not as much as I want you."[/say] Remi's duplicate whispers into Ronin's ear, and indeed if the two sets of hands employed weren't evidence of this, then the alchemist's instant compliance of his husband's request would be.

Unlike past dalliances where each man exercised their godly strength and endurance to reach their respective climaxes with a tangible urgency, this go around Remi had every intention of pinning Ronin with pleasure such that there was no where for the Huntsman to go that Remi wasn't already there. With equal measure the alchemist pressed himself forward from behind as he took Ronin's erection between his lips. The duplicate wrapped a pair of strong arms around Ronin, his fingers searching across the Huntsman's chest and stomach as his tongue rolled experimentally over the head of his husband's cock.

It was the Lullaby's intention to set the former-Star adrift, caught between thrusts that would always come in measured sets such that no matter if Ronin's hips were rolling forward or back, there would always be tension and heat waiting for him.

It's overwhelming such that Ronin has no words for it - all he can offer is a breathless gasp as his hips simultaneously roll forward and are pulled back. With fingers flinching in Remi's hair and his lips parting to try and snatch in air wherever he can, the Huntsman loses himself in the touch of his husband all around him. While speechless (and that's certainly a feather for Remi to put in his cap), his emotions roar down the Attuned bond and out into Remi's magic both.

Ronin wants to be fucked hard and gently all at the same time; he wants to hear Remi's breath stutter against his ear and to feel his lips hum around his cock; he wants his own projection to appear (alas the bathroom is too small) to join in; he wants them to cum at the same time, hard enough to quite literally rock the boat.

[say]"Fuck--"[/say] he manages, caught between unending pleasure from the front and behind, and his legs feel weak with it. [say]"Remi-- gods, Remi--"[/say] His encouragement might not be a work of lyrical genius, but there's no doubt that it's sincere.

Panting against Ronin's ear, Remi mutters something incoherent as his forehead slips down to rest against his husband's shoulder. It was becoming more and more difficult for the alchemist to keep his projection's hips and his own head moving in the off-set rhythm he'd begun with; unlike Ronin there was suddenly very little in Remi's mind that remembered why he'd wanted to set such a brutally slow pace, or what gentle could even mean anymore.

[say]'..Ronin..'[/say] One pair of lips murmurs against skin that tastes of absolutely nothing now but heat, while the other pair grows tighter around the Huntsman's cock. He can't think of what to say, or threaten, or whisper, leaving the emotions that course through him a tangled knot of half-things, like: you're perfect, and I want you, and lt's only you, for me.

Greedily perhaps, but unable to keep himself from it once the idea had sprung in his mind, Remi suddenly stands, curling one hand tightly into Ronin's hair to draw their lips together as the other reaches for his cock. [say]..you...[/say] is the only thing he can think or feel as his duplicate's rhythm suddenly spreads up. On the brink now, Remi keeps his mouth against his husband's even though his lips have lost nearly all their ability to do more than freeze in a silent snarl of ecstasy. But gods he wants Ronin's lips against his, wants his body close, wants them to cum together just like this even if he'd imagined something very different at the start.

Slow is not for here and now, as it turns out - not with the hot water beating down around them or the steam half obscuring them as it rises into the air, or with hands and lips relentlessly setting a pace that can't be anything unsustainable. Ronin's head lolls back against his husband's projection, his eyes slipping shut and his fingers tightening in the Lullaby's hair to hear his own name moaned into the room.

The curse that slips from his lips when Remi suddenly draws up and away from his cock is a mix of pleasure and frustration, but he doesn't stop himself from collapsing into the offered kiss, however difficult it might be to keep steady given the rhythm pounding into him from behind. [say]No, you--[/say] he all but hisses through the bond, and already the heat low in his belly has begun to boil over, and the pressure building in the base of his spine crackles up like a firework in the back of his throat.

Ronin is nowhere in control of his own movements any more, and his hips thrust into Remi's hand even as his own moves down, intent on gathering both of their erections in his grip that they might cum together. And cum he does only a moment or so later, every muscle growing taut, and he can't help the way he nips at the other man's lower lip as if the only thing missing in this pleasure is pain.

The starbright lines of pain that stretch out across Remi's lower lip have something like a laugh expanding in his chest, but by the time the emotion passes between his teeth it's no more than a guttural moan in the shape of his husband's name. With a final thrust and with his fingers now tightening in Ronin's hair, Remi cums with a feral cry as his duplicate pants curses against the back of Ronin's shoulder and their bodies mould into one shape.

Stars flicker in front of Remi's eyes both when they're open as well as closed, and it's with an arm heavy with exhaustion that he untangles his hand from his husband's hair to press it against the wall that he might remain standing. Breathing hard and with his mind decadently blank save for flickers of blue and crackles of electricity, Remi does manage to laugh after a few moments. Uncurling his clenched toes and peeling his eyes open, he dismisses his duplicate and leans forward to press Ronin's lips against his once more. [say] gods I love you[/say], he whispers silently, fiercely respledent with affection for Ronin in this most-orgasm state of weary bliss.

Ronin all but collapses as the duplicate disappears, but luckily there's another Remi available to wrap himself up in. He joins the effort to keep themselves from falling over, bracing one hand against the wall while the other winds around his husband, blissfully content to drift in this post-sex haze. [say]You're amazing,[/say] he purrs back down the bond, though it's still a few deep breaths (and sneakily turning down the temperature in the shower) before he can trust himself to stand properly.

And when he does, it's with sleepy affection that he slips his arms properly around Remi, huffing out a laugh as well as he serenades the Lullaby's lips with lazy kisses. [say]I love you. I am so stupidly, crazily in love with you. And I'm so glad we live in a boat now, and bed is only a few steps away.[/say] Drawing back just enough to kiss away the bruise he might have left from the way he nipped at Remi during their escapades, Ronin spends a few moments in making sure they are actually clean and not just wet and well-fucked, before he shuts off the shower altogether.

[say]"Mm, I don't want to let you go,"[/say] he admits, reaching out to fumble for a towel that is apparently for both of them, given the way he drapes it around their shoulders.

The temperature change is as welcome as it is jarring; had the water remained hot, the alchemist might have been tempted to suggest they sleep in the shower, so it was probably for the best. [say]One of us should really learn how to teleport each other small distances.[/say] Remi muses lazily, not minding at all the faint pulse of pain that Ronin's kisses on his lower lip inspire.

Well-fucked and clean, Remi ruffles a hand through his curls as that's where most the water on him resides, before patting down the portion of the towel on Ronin's shoulders to catch the errant droplets from his husband's hair. [say]'Then don't.'[/say] The alchemist suggests adoringly, snuggling contentedly against the Huntsman before taking in a breath to steel himself against the cold air that was going to rush against them once he opened the door.

Glancing up from the table, Oria and Sugar have built a tower out of the dishes left behind that warbles precariously. Both bowls of stew have been balanced on two cups, which in turn are balanced on cutlery arranged in a very haphazard x-shape. Having only eyes for Ronin though, Remi ignores this completely as he backs out of the bathroom tugging Ronin with him. [say]"Genuinely I don't think I could want anything more, right now."[/say] He murmurs, smiling.

[say]"Mm, one of us most certainly should. If only you could steal my ability to swap places with my projection,"[/say] Ronin mumbles, only to smile broadly to hear Remi's easy agreement. More than content to have his husband snuggled against him, he uses the towel to absently scrunch at Remi's curls as they make their reluctant and chilly way out of the bathroom. Bed will be warm, he's sure, and whatever antics Sugar and Oria might be up to will simply have to wait.

Though he does have to admit that it is adorable to see his frosty companion so content with another creature; Sugar is on her hind legs, a small spoon balanced on her nose as she attempts to mimic the tower they have created. But whilst it does draw a smile from Ronin's lips, like Remi he is only interested in the man before him, leading them across the creaky boards to the waiting furs and blankets.

[say]"I don't know - I could have my projection feed us dessert while we warm up under the covers,"[/say] he suggests with a playful chuckle, though his eyes are already growing heavy as he draws back the furs and gives them both one last, half-hearted dry off with the towel. With that done, Ronin tugs Remi into bed with him, happy to blanket his husband or the other way around.

[say]"Well if you figure out how to hurt me with it, you let me know."[/say] Remi replies with an easy shrug. He could shift and let Ronin carry him into the bedroom (or not shift, and let Ronin carry him into the bedroom), but he was actually quite content to shuffle awkwardly there with his hands all over his husband.

[say]"You could, but honestly? I'm good."[/say] Carnivores didn't continuously graze the way that animals like luxere did, so Remi supposed he could forgive his husband's constant hunger now more than ever. With a wide yawn that Remi lets tilt his head back, he lets himself be scrubbed with the towel before collapsing bonelessly into bed. Any way he moves threatens to be the most comfortable position he's ever been in, and it's with lazy effort that he cuddles himself against Ronin's side.

[say]"I had the best day with you, today."[/say] Remi whispers, freeing one hand from beneath the furs to trace vague heart-shaped patterns over Ronin's chest.

[say]"I could never,"[/say] Ronin croons - it had been hard enough to hurt Remi with his starbolts (he's not counting the dragon because that's an entirely different sort of guilt and he's in a great mood right now). Smiling, he does nod his agreement that he's good too - even if his hunger is fathomless, just now he's probably the most content he's been for what feels like seasons. And so, abandoning the towel once they're both dry enough to cope with it, Ronin also clambers into bed and tangles himself up appropriately with the Lullaby.

[say]"Me too,"[/say] he whispers back, his fingers strumming along Remi's lower back, and he steals the hand drawing patterns across his chest only briefly, that he might press a kiss to the alchemist's fingers. [say]"But I bet we could top it with tomorrow."[/say] Grinning, he draws the covers over them and nestles down to fall into a deep and blissful sleep.

Remi will find himself gently awoken in the morning by a very mischievous Huntsman beneath the covers, sneaking kisses along his inner thighs and letting warm hands splay across his hips and stomach. And his mouth won't stop there, not until he's ensured his husband has a glorious morning.

But that's only the beginning - it's snowing again, and after a hearty breakfast of bacon pancakes and peppermint bark cocoa, Ronin sets out to clear their little path afresh and to grab fresh firewood to dry out further inside the boat. And now he's armed with a shovel and clad in black leather and toasty crimson feathers, dutifully digging at a trench for a promised hotspring.

[say]"How are our colourful balls coming?"[/say] he calls cheerfully, prompting a trill from Sugar who is on hand to freeze whatever Remi needs.

[say]"You can do the topping tomorrow."[/say] Remi chuckles back, already finding his eyelids growing heavy Ronin presses kisses to his fingers.

After morning (and Remi) have come, the pair are bundled and back at it. On top of the houseboat, Remi fixes the Huntsman with a skeptical stare that borders on menacing. [say]"Give us five more minutes and then you can judge the balls for yourself."[/say] Oria is tucked snuggly in Remi's scarf, but Sugar of course needs no defences against the plummeting temperatures. [say]"Okay, now these two."[/say] Remi says, placing two balloons filled with jewel-tone water at Sugar's feet. It takes only seconds for her to freeze them solid, and once she has, both she and the Lullaby work to remove the balloon so that only a sparkling ball of coloured-ice remains.

[say]"Alright then. Come up and see."[/say] The alchemist calls eventually, standing with his head tilted slightly so that he might survey the abstract masterpiece of ice and colour he and Sugar have created.

[say]"Oh, I will,"[/say] Ronin assures his husband with a devious little chuckle, before he's back at it, digging out the area for their hot spring with much less difficulty than one might expect when it's freezing cold and has started to snow. Indeed, the Huntsman has almost disappeared into a snowdrift when Remi eventually calls him, and it's with dragon wings rather than a phoenix that he gets himself out of his predicament.

Circling the boat for the purpose of stretching said wings and curbing the instincts that flood him with the partial shift, Ronin eventually touches down beside Remi. Sugar coils herself around his shoulders and burrows her cold scales against the warm crook of his neck precisely to be a shit, and Ronin is armed with snark and complaints until his eyes land on the work Remi has achieved that morning.

[say]"Wow,"[/say] Ronin breathes, a charmed little smile tugging at his lips. [say]"It looks like a wonderland."[/say]

Glancing over his shoulder as Ronin circles and lands, Remi folds his arms comfortable over his chest and waits a touch nervously for his husband to render his verdict. There are a curious lack of blue coloured spheres, but even so the alchemist thinks he's struck a fairly good colour-balance all around.

[say]"You look like a wonderland."[/say] Remi chuckles back looking bashful from behind his scarf as his eyes search the Huntsman's face for any tells that he's being sarcastic. [say]'I was thinking you could touch them at night. That way should anyone need to find us it will be easy enough. Saves us from not being able to find our way home should we get too drunk, too."[/say] He adds crookedly, knowing the amount of alcohol it would take to render either of them that intoxicated was likely more than the entirety of the Greatwood had to offer.

Stretching out a hand to draw Ronin closer, the alchemist tilts his head slightly to the side. [say]"Can I ask you something?"[/say] He wonders, suddenly sounding uncharacteristically serious.