Court of the Fallen
don't threaten me with a good time - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Forum: Not-Canon (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: don't threaten me with a good time (/showthread.php?tid=6304)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: don't threaten me with a good time - Mateo - 10-27-2021

[say]"You're definitely the rice,"[/say] Mateo says easily, not thinking it appropriate to give the explanation right now (you're not interesting enough to be the fish in a sushi roll), instead leaving blankets and naked-erection-Everest on the sofa so he can try and unpack everything. It would be the kindest thing to imagine that he's so taken with his task that he doesn't notice anything at all until the crash, but it's not true.

No, Mateo has managed to unpack the prescriptions for Ever's medicine and bandages, nothing more, when he manages to catch the insanity across the room. He's almost glad to be sober, in fact, because he'll never forget this as long as he lives. [say]"I didn't know you knew how to masturbate, Ever,"[/say] he hisses as he pads back across the room, trying to uncurl the paramedic from himself so he can get him back onto the sofa.

[say]"How about you close your eyes and just touch yourself, yeah? You don't need to worry about all the blood."[/say] And I'm a little busy right now.

RE: don't threaten me with a good time - Everest - 10-27-2021

Curled forward, Ever is wincing about the pain while his left hand continues to encourage his erection on. It's as if he isn't conscious of what his hand is doing, and since it all feels relatively good, nothing in the background processes of his brain think it's worth stopping. Still, as Mateo tries to right him, the frown Ever gives him is absolutely pathetic and sad. [say]"I don't like to masturbate."[/say] He admits, lowering his eyes. [say]"It feels disrespectful."[/say]

But, back leaning against the couch, his hand continues to move slowly up and down even as he pouts up at Mateo. [say]"What are you busy with? Still Heidi?"[/say]

[say]"Disrespectful to who? Free love, Ever,"[/say] Mateo says, seeming proud to have managed to have gotten his naked and aroused roommate upright and on the sofa at the very least. [say]"It's disrespectful to your dick not to masturbate,"[/say] he continues, padding back to where he's been unpacking his bags and Ever's and making sure everything is where it needs to be. [say]"Mm? Yeah, still Heidi,"[/say] he says, smiling cheerfully.

[say]"I went out a few times with a girl named Heidi,"[/say] he continues, finally content that he's gotten all the important shit Ever will need (e.g. the spare bandages and medicine and the prescriptions to get more), setting out a clean dressing and some antiseptic wipes out ready to deal with the bloody wound. [say]"I remember, she had her nipples pierced and she drove a red pickup truck."[/say]

About to turn to Ever (to see goodness knows what at this point), he's interrupted by the doorbell for their sushi. [say]"You stay right there,"[/say] he demands.

Eyes closed as instructed, Ever touches himself to the sound of Mateo's voice, picturing a yodelling woman with rings like those normally through the noses of cows through her nipples, trying to get into a red truck. The image wasn't helping his efforts, but nor was it hurting them necessarily.

What was hurting them, was the literal pain in his arm and the drugs in his system.

[say]"I don't think it's working."[/say] Ever calls over his shoulder as Mateo receives their sushi. [say]"Maybe I don't know how to masturbate."[/say] He concludes thoughtfully, opening his eyes and releasing his erection. [say]"I'm sorry, I'm not very good at this."[/say] Ever whispers apologetically down at his groin with a frown.

[say]"What?"[/say] says the delivery guy in response to Ever's call.

[say]"He's had a very hard morning,"[/say] Mateo responds with a wince and a hushed whisper, slamming the door in his face and carrying in their sushi.

[say]"You can always try again later,"[/say] he assures his friend, grabbing up the blanket and carefully tucking it around Ever - enough, at least, to cover him from the waist down and to keep his hands free for food rather than his penis.

The rain is hammering down pretty badly now, shhhing against their windows, and Mateo goes to light a few candles and yank the curtains shut because fuck that.

[say]"Let's not think about your dick anymore, yeah? We'll eat sushi and I'll put on Bela Lugosi's Dracula."[/say] Maybe he gestures like a stereotypical Italian while he says it. Maybe he doesn't.

Either way, a few jabs of the remote and he manages to find the movie, then proceeds to unpack their food. [say]"Want me to feed you? I feel like chopsticks are going to be a challenge today."[/say]

[say]'okay."[/say] Ever replies despondently, offering his cheerful erection another apologetic shrug before Mateo hides it away. [say]"That feels much better. I never realized how wiggly being naked was."[/say]

Not thinking about his dick was extremely easy, especially when there was a man with loads of makeup onscreen to watch. [say]'Well I can't use my hands.'[/say] Ever says of Mateo feeding him, having always been adamant about certain foods being eaten with their appropriate utensils. But then, Ever was also the sort not to use his hands even for finger food.

And he'd just had his hand around his dick, so.

[say]'Is this cannibilism?'[/say] He wonders, looking at Mateo with weary confusion.

[say]"Wiggly and chilly,"[/say] Mateo agrees with a nod, happily laying out their sushi rolls and their two sets of chopsticks while the spooky black and white movie sets itself out against a backdrop of candles and NYC rain. [say]"Food will make you feel better though."[/say] That he's confident about - and since Ever is the one who is still injured (and fucking insane), he gets to be fed first.

[say]"Cannibalism? Nah, you're not fully wrapped up in the blanket yet, so you're not a real sushi roll,"[/say] he explains, dutifully delivering their... brunch? into Ever's mouth. [say]"Once we've eaten and I change your bandage, then you can be a full roll. You want wasabi?"[/say]

[say]'Oh, ohhh. That makes sense.'[/say] Ever didn't want to be a cannibal, but also, his mouth was watering just at the sight of the sushi. Had Mateo said yes the paramedic wasn't sure what he'd have done. Opening his mouth wide and sticking his tongue out, Ever accepts a sushi roll like a pez-dispenser, before slorping it into his mouth. Normally neat and tidy when he eats, now he's chomping away at his food happy as a clam. [say]"I vant to suck your blood! Ah-ah-ah!"[/say] He mimics poorly with his mouth full, grinning at Mateo with bits of rice stuck between his teeth.

The movie plays, the food is eaten, and in his bloodstream, the drugs rally one last time. Slack-jawed now and feeling like his soul was encased in mud, Ever leans heavily against Mateo. [say]"I love you."[/say] He whispers, half dozing. [say]"Will you hold my hand? I've always thought your hands were very soft and right now I'd like something soft."[/say]

Better Mateo's hand than his flaccid penis.
Probably.

Mateo shouldn't be enjoying this as much as he is, because honestly being the one to carry the mental load in their friendship is really draining and he's not at all good at it, but it's a nice change. And so as Ever neither confirms nor denies wasabi, Mateo adds some anyway and posts it into his friend's mouth as he vampire laughs at the screen. And luckily sushi can't get cold because it's already cold, so even though it takes longer, both men are fed and happy and full of vampire thoughts by the time the drugs start to settle in Ever's system.

Mateo can feel his eyes growing heavy, and he leans gently against the man slumped against him. [say]"I love you too,"[/say] he says easily, a sunny smile sneaking across his face. [say]"Of course I will hold your hand. You let go of it whenever you want to, okay?"[/say] And it's almost definitely better than Ever's flaccid penis, Mateo reaching out to carefully wrap his fingers around Ever's hand, letting himself focus on whatever bullshit is now playing on TV.

RE: don't threaten me with a good time - Everest - 10-28-2021

And that was the origin of one of Mateo's favourite stories to tell at parties: The Time Everest Didn't Know How to Masturbate. It was also the first of three times the paramedic would tell the florist that he loved him in earnest, but that was never as much of a highlight at parties as was hearing about the time the normally straight-laced Everest Hart tried to stick his own erection into his shoulder to stop it from bleeding.

Upon waking, Mateo would find himself alone on the couch. The sushi has been cleaned up, the apartment tidied, and strong coffee brewing in the kitchen. Freshly showered and with his bandages changed, Ever is back to wearing an appropriate amount of clothes, is currently sans erection, and has almost no memories of the previous 24 hours save for a sinking feeling in his stomach.

RE: don't threaten me with a good time - Mateo - 10-28-2021

Mateo awakens without a hangover from either drugs or booze, snuggled up on the couch beneath Everest's blankets, his curls mussed and his clothes wrinkled. It's the coffee that stirs him, really, the florist wriggling to a sitting position and peeping over at the kitchen where Ever is pottering about. [say]"You are alive, hooray!"[/say] he announces with a clap of his hands, unintentionally disturbing Petunia who has been sleeping on his feet.

With an indignant meow, she hops down and moves over to twine through Ever's legs instead. [say]"How are you feeling? You were out of it when I got you out of hospital."[/say] Rubbing his eyes, Mateo throws the blankets back and gets slowly to his feet, stretching out and lifting himself up onto his tippy-toes as if that will aid matters. [say]"Do you know, this bullshit has meant I've been sober for like three days."[/say]

Ever glances up over the rim of his coffee cup, and gives Mateo a polite nod. Unlike the florist, Ever is not used to waking up feeling like his tongue is made of cotton and that there's a vice grip around his temples. Reaching down to give Petunia a pet (she flattens her back and gives him a warning look), the paramedic straightens and shrugs. [say]"I don't like how I feel. I think I'll try and stick to Tylenol if I can help it."[/say] He'd been sent home with stronger drugs, but the feeling of dehydration and the relentless pounding in his head wasn't worth it.

[say]"I'm sorry. I think you're off the hook now, at least."[/say] Ever says, of Mateo's forced sobriety. Rubbing at his forehead he pulls his cellphone out of his pocket and waggles it at his roommate. [say]"Breakfast? On me, as an apology if I was a bit of a handful."[/say]

RE: don't threaten me with a good time - Mateo - 10-28-2021

[say]"Mm, the prescriptions for your other stuff are still on the side table,"[/say] Mateo says through a yawn, though they could have moved by now for all he knows. [say]"We can still pick them up and I'll have 'em. We'll get you a Tylenol supply while we're out?"[/say] he suggests, padding over to the kitchenette so he can fill his mug with coffee, along with a healthy amount of cream and sugar.

[say]"Oh, you don't gotta apologise. It's good to detox every now and then, and I feel amazing,"[/say] he admits, grinning over the rim of his mug before taking a long and grateful sip. [say]"Mm, good coffee. Can we get breakfast burritos? And you weren't a handful, Ever. On a scale from One to Me, you were only maybe about a 4."[/say]

Shooting his roommate a look, Ever takes a long sip of his coffee, shuffling out of Mateo's way as the florist prepares his own cup. [say]"Or I could just not fill them."[/say] He counters softly, raising a brow. The thought of breakfast burritos makes his stomach turn, but even if he had only been a 4/Mateo, that was still more of a nuisance than he normally was.

[say]"That's a relief. I had the strangest dreams last night."[/say] Dreams of pickup trucks wrapped in seaweed, of vampires and penis-arms. [say]"Sorry to have...fallen asleep on you."[/say] He mumbles, the days-old scruff on his cheeks hiding the blush heating his face. The fact that he'd woken up naked was about as horrifying as realizing his hand had been interlocked with Mateo's while the two awkwardly spooned (having fallen asleep sitting up, only to partially slump over).