Court of the Fallen
don't threaten me with a good time - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Forum: Not-Canon (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: don't threaten me with a good time (/showthread.php?tid=6304)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: don't threaten me with a good time - Mateo - 11-28-2021

[say]"On a scale of one to agony, what's the butt then?"[/say] Mateo wonders, sipping at his definitely-going-to-get-you-wasted cocktail and smiling brightly at the idea of exercising with Ever. Mateo is the type to get fashionable sportswear and refuse to break a sweat because it ruins the aesthetic, so it's guaranteed to be interesting. [say]"I would like that,"[/say] he says with a nod. [say]"Though maybe you will have to see if my canvas is suitable beforehand. And you aren't allowed to tell me I have a flat ass - I know."[/say]

Lotus flowers are very basic-white-girl, and Mateo scrunches his nose as he realises it. [say]"But I like lotus flowers,"[/say] he repeats. [say]"And I don't give a fuck about inner peace. I just like that something so beautiful needs to lay around in wet mud to grow. Do you know the nelumbo nucifera - that's the Indian lotus - can be used to make tea? Some people also use the stems in salads."[/say]

He'd likely continue to flood Ever with lotus facts if the lights didn't suddenly start to dim, Mateo glancing up and scooting his chair a bit to get a better view. [say]"It's a burlesque show, Ever. Haven't you ever seen one before?"[/say]

RE: don't threaten me with a good time - Everest - 11-28-2021

[say]"Probably...a 7. An 11 the farther away you go from your hips."[/say] Which was Ever's delicate way of saying the closer to your asshole without actually saying it. [say]"Maybe if we stick with it we could get one of those peloton bikes everyone is talking about. It sounds a bit like a cult, but..."[/say] He shrugs his shoulders. If it got them exercising more, could it really be so bad? [say]"I'm sorry if this ruins things for you, but I have seen your...canvas, many times already."[/say] There were days that Ever couldn't decide if Mateo was just lazy and thus not dressed, or if there was some nude exhibition the florist was throwing and hadn't mentioned it.

[say]"Well, you also like those little pastries from the Italian bakery down the road, but you wouldn't get one of those now would you."[/say] Will Mateo get one of those now just to spite Ever? Possibly. [say]"I did not know that. But now I do. Does that mean you're going to start eating more salads if they're made out of lotuses. Loti?"[/say]

Turning town the stage, and adjusting his chair as well if only so that his knee wouldn't constantly be pressed against Mateo's, the paramedic frowns into the darkness wondering if any of this had passed a health and safety assessment. [say]"They really should be wearing kneepads. And gloves."[/say] He murmurs.

RE: don't threaten me with a good time - Mateo - 11-28-2021

[say]"I don't know if we have room for a peloton,"[/say] Mateo says off-handedly. [say]"All the ads I see, people have like an entire room dedicated to the bike. We don't have an extra room for a cult bike."[/say] Will this idea of exercising to get a toned butt for a tattoo lead them to moving to a bigger apartment? Honestly, it's never impossible. [say]"It doesn't ruin things for me. It just means you don't have to stare at my ass before you ink it. Unless you want me to work out before, of course."[/say]

Mmming at the reminder of little Italian pastries and drinking down his cocktail at an alarming rate, Mateo merely shrugs. [say]"Maybe I can get a pastry and a lotus flower, then,"[/say] he suggests. [say]"Or if that's not good enough, a little sailboat. My parents lived on a boat for a while, I think."[/say] Or he's made it up.

[say]"Lotuses,"[/say] he corrects absently, setting down his empty glass and watching as the dancers begin the show. There are a lot more people around than when they first seated themselves, but of course Mateo and Ever have chosen a very fortunate table. [say]"They don't tell you how to do your job,"[/say] he teases, grinning.

RE: don't threaten me with a good time - Everest - 11-28-2021

[say]"It's true..they do always seem to have a room for it."[/say] Ever realizes with a soft huff. [say]"Okay well, I can always do a few lines that are the colour of your skin, to see if you can stand it. You're also not supposed to have any alcohol or narcotics in your system for at least 24hrs."[/say] He adds offhandedly, assuming Mateo wouldn't agree to those terms but compelled to give the warning just to say he had.

Sipping at his drink—it suddenly isn't as strong as it was before (wrong)—he turns to his friend and pulls a face. [say]"A...what? They did? Huh."[/say] Trying to decide if he'd like living on a boat, Everest inadvertently downs the majority of his cocktail.

[say]"Well if I was doing something dangerous I would want them to tell me."[/say] Ever quips back, folding his arms across his chest and assessing the three performers for any obvious signs of physical weakness that might inhibit their performance. [say]"For something as strenuous as...that—"[/say] The woman is horizontal on the pole with one of the men unbuckling something she's wearing. [say]"—you should really have certain muscles taped."[/say] Peering at his cocktail and wondering where it had gone, Ever puts his glass back on the table. [say]"Do you think they stretched before?"[/say]

RE: don't threaten me with a good time - Mateo - 12-23-2021

[say]"I happen to think that's a spectacular lie. I've seen a lot of people get tattooed on nights out, Ever, and I don't think any of them are sober."[/say] Mateo raises his eyebrows over his glass as he drains the rest of his cocktail, like he's being ever so convincing by giving this little anecdote. Eventually, of course, he huffs out a sigh and sets down his empty glass. [say]"I solemnly swear to try,"[/say] he says. That much is true at least.

[say]"Mm, they did. Okay, a little sailboat on my ass. I think that's my decision,"[/say] he says, snagging a menu he's just noticed on their table to select his next victim cocktail. [say]"You do dangerous stuff whenever you answer emergency calls,"[/say] he objects, deciding on a Manhattan because he likes the little maraschino cherries they put in them.

[say]"I bet they stretched. You gotta stretch before you... oh..."[/say] The thing has been successfully unbuckled and Mateo is captivated by the nipple tassels suddenly on display.

RE: don't threaten me with a good time - Everest - 12-23-2021

[say]"People do lots of inadvisable things on nights out. I happen to have a career because of it."[/say] The paramedic points out with a frown. [say]"Full colour, or grey scale?"[/say] Ever wonders, taking the wishes of his first client very seriously despite the time and place during which they're having this conversation. It's probably not the best atmosphere for a consult, but Ever can't really see things getting any smoother with Mateo.

[say]"Oh."[/say] Everest agrees as his cheeks grow hot. He really doesn't think it's appropriate to look, but given the sparkly gold tassels being effortlessly spun around on the most anatomically correct breasts he's ever seen, even he was helpless to look away.

[say]"I...feel like we shouldn't be watching this.."[/say] He mumbles, running his palms over his thighs in both a soothing and a nervous gesture.

[say]"Greyscale, I think. Just a little boat, though. Like a doodle of a boat."[/say] Mateo has no idea what he's saying, in truth, because only a fraction of his mind is still on cocktails and tattoos, even if he's tapping the menu for the waitress who has stopped by, ordering three Manhattans (one is for Ever, but Mateo gets his cherries). [say]"Mmm, no, I think the objective is for us to watch this,"[/say] he replies with a slow shake of his head.

The tassels are mesmerising, as are the breasts effortlessly spinning and shaking them around, and the florist's eyes drink in every curve and every stiletto tipped heel, a crooked smile flickering across his face at the acrobatics as much as the provocative nature of the show. [say]"Happy fucking holidays, right?"[/say] He chuckles to Ever.

[say]'How little?'[/say] Ever presses. [say]"If it's too small, it'll just look like a triangle with a semicircle under it."[/say] For most people an ass-tattoo was one hardly anyone would see; not so for the florist, Ever was sure.

Nodding despite not wanting something as fruity as a Manhattan, Ever nervously licks his lips and shakes his head, despite his eyes staying firmly on the woman's breasts. [say]"Uhh.."[/say] He mumbles, of whether the holidays are happy or not, distracted by the sudden whip that one of the men is holding. With tassels on the end to match those on the woman's nipples, somehow the man is able to use the whip to remove them, without hurting her. This nearly has Ever on his feet, assuming that he'd need to provide medical attention given the bullwhip aimed at a lot of vital organs, but the show goes on, and the danger is now properly topless.

Mouth agape and not even noticing as Mateo pilfers his cherries, Ever clears his throat as the woman takes the bullwhip and turns to regard the man. [say]"What...do you think she's planning on doing?"[/say] He wonders. [say]"I...This doesn't seem safe."[/say]

[say]"Oh, you know... like this big?"[/say] Mateo is absently drawing a circle on the table with his finger, though his eyes aren't on it and he's no idea how big an ass tattoo he's just volunteered himself for. The Manhattans appear promptly and the florist goes bobbing for cherries (read: drinking the cocktails too quickly so he can get to them), until of course he gets to Ever's drink. Then he's using the little plastic sword toothpick thing to try and skewer them.

All the while, the topless beauty has a bullwhip, and Mateo won't stand up because it'll be apparent that he's drawn his own sword in the meantime too. [say]"I think that's the point,"[/say] he mumbles about it not being safe, and it's with a mixture of delight and horror that he watches her crack the whip at her male counterpart. The sound feels like it ripples right through him, though, and around them cheers erupt from some of the other tables.

[say]"It...is?"[/say] Ever wonders, dumbfounded; so dumbfounded in fact he hasn't realized that he too has erecting his own sword. Watching as part of the man's lace-up chaps are undone by the woman and her whip, the paramedic finds himself holding his breath, ready at any moment to spring into his action. His body of course has other ideas about what sort of action and assistance he'll be offering if called upon.

Eventually, the man is left wearing just a black thong to match his female counterpart's, and it's to him that Ever's eyes keep rolling back to. Reaching for his drink without looking where his fingers were going, Ever promptly and predictably spills it all over himself. [say]"FF-"[/say] He begins, before swallowing down the exclamation and reaching for a napkin. It's as he blots at his legs that he realizes his pants are a tad tight, and that the shocking introduction of ice cubes in his lap has made his heart stutter rather unexpectedly.

[say]"I...need to use the washroom."[/say] Ever mumbles in a rush, nearly knocking over his chair as he awkwardly escapes to the bathroom.

When Mateo eventually does get up, he'll realise that two Manhattans and a very strong Christmas cocktail have crept all the way up his legs and are rapidly approaching his brain; for now, though, he continues to draw the circle on the table over and over, the cocktail stick sword left clamped between his teeth after he finishes all the cherries. [say]"Mm...?"[/say] he says helpfully in response to Ever's exclamation, having been busy trying to readjust his pants without taking his eyes off the couple (who are now approaching the pole again, but for what he can only guess).

[say]"Oh, shit,"[/say] he blurts, grabbing up some napkins as well to dab at the table, though by the time it's in any state for them to get back to the show, Ever is gone. Swearing under his breath, Mateo wiggles out from his seat to follow after his friend, though it's a weaving sort of route he takes towards the bathroom. [say]"Ever? You okay?"[/say] he calls as he eventually pushes his way through the swinging doors.

Inside, Mateo will hear the following:

[say]"Why? Why now? I was having a perfectly nice evening. Okay, well maybe not nice given the subject matter of the show, but certainly it isn't anything you haven't seen before."[/say] This was clearly a conversation between Ever and his erection, taking place in one of the stalls.

With his pants around his ankles and a very unhappy semi-folded erection bundled in his underwear, Ever twists around sharply to hear Mateo's voice. [say]"Uh.."[/say] Awkward as it was, Everest was not one to lie, and so with a heavy sigh, he shakes his head. [say]"..I have an erection."[/say] He admits sadly; in one of the other stalls, someone chuckles under their breath.

Mateo has to bite his cheek - hard - to stop the smile from spreading across his face and into his voice, and though his brain is feeling pleasantly furry now that the cocktails have reached it, he does manage to get himself leaning against the sinks with little to no issue. [say]"Yeah, me too,"[/say] he says to his friend with a sigh, narrowing his eyes at the other stall as if the occupant might be able to see it.

[say]"It was the burlesque show, I think. Never seen a bullwhip do that before. Never realised I liked bullwhips."[/say] Smiling to himself (this does nothing for the unhappy erection caged beneath the waistband of his pants), he rubs a hand across his forehead. [say]"Do you want to go home? The cold air's probably going to help."[/say]

[say]"Yeah, but you..."[/say] Ever doesn't finish the thought; it wouldn't add anything, and it certainly wasn't going to help. Staring down the length of himself and frowning, the man in the adjacent stall decides to pipe up. [say]"Why don't you two nancys help each other out, huh? Four hands and two dicks between yas, I'm sure you can figure it out."[/say]

This surprisingly doesn't make Ever blush, or do much of anything. He isn't gay as far as he's aware, but even if he were, Mateo is like a brother to him. [say]"Yes please."[/say] He replies to Mateo rather than their unhelpful third wheel as he tries his best to simultaneously pin his erection against his body and not catch it with his zipper. Opening the door and looking both sheepish and tired, Ever shrugs his shoulders. [say]"Sorry."[/say] He mumbles, having clearly ruined their outing.