Court of the Fallen
[SE] what keeps you warm at night - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Important (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Archives (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: [SE] what keeps you warm at night (/showthread.php?tid=7286)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: [SE] what keeps you warm at night - Ronin - 06-13-2022

A shivery laugh escapes Ronin's lips as it becomes very apparent that Remi is no longer in any sort of state to be making decisions; he supposes he can take over and rescue the alchemist, in that case. Huffing out a breath that's as much impatience as anticipation, the Huntsman directs them foward enough to reach the bed, but by the time they're there, his projection has appeared to welcome Remi down into the sheets.

Had Ronin the sense to feel smug about being pinned beneath the Lullaby and also behind him, he might very well have done. Unfortunately, as his projection pulls the other man into a kiss and allows him to thrust forward and enter him properly, all higher reasoning vanishes. Which version of him moans is entirely up to chance (perhaps it's both), but gods if he doesn't relish every second of this.

RE: [SE] what keeps you warm at night - Remi - 06-13-2022

Stutter-stepping forward in an attempt to follow Ronin's nudging while still keeping their bodies as close as possible, it's with an inhale of latent surprise that the alchemist finds himself welcomed into the bed by the duplicate. Luckily with Ronin still pinned behind him at no point was Remi's mind inclined to scream out for the real Ronin even if he was careful to keep the two distinct; only the man behind him was capable of receiving bruising touches and physical instructions.

Pressing a kiss to the projection's mouth that was somewhat sloppy in its need, Remi thrust his hips forward with unfettered want until he could go no further. [say]gods—[/say] The alchemist snarls silently as he presses his forehead against the duplicate's chest before thrusting forward again. Primal aggressive had sharpened his fingertips into claws and narrowed his mind into a feral and chaotic thing. Squeezing his eyes closed, the very act of telling himself not to dig his claws and teeth into the man beneath him had him thinking of doing precisely that.

[say]"Rr-r-r-o—" —nin. harder. gods, hard as you can.[/say] The command started as a roar before becoming a shaky and silent plea. [say]gods I can't...please[/say] Wound up, teased, and now trapped between the man he loved and wanted most, it was no surprise that despite Remi's near-endless endurance, that hard and fast was still his preferred speed.

Has Ronin considered the full implications of doing the fucking and simultaneously being fucked? No, no he absolutely has not. And the result leaves him nearly untethered in his pleasure and need, such that he has no intention of disobeying any part of Remi's demands. The projection is warm and pliant and moaning filthy promises into Remi's ear; the real Huntsman, by contrast, is near savage as he takes the Lullaby as hard and fast as he can.

[say]"Fuck, I--"[/say] [say]I can't get enough of you. I can't--[/say] The words are more feeling than coherent sentences; snatches of ecstasy and desire that fizz into the slap of skin on skin and the smell of sweat and sex in the air. If they weren't the men that they were, this likely wouldn't be sustainable even for a few seconds. And even then, it's unlikely to last long given the bruising pace Ronin has chosen.

The projection's words are like waves of gasoline dropped on an already out-of-control wildfire. Delirious with pleasure, Remi shakes his head against the hawk tattoo on which his forehead is pressed as he begins to lose the battle against becoming violent. It's selfishness alone that keeps him from slicing the projection into ribbons if only because the thought of the orgasm fucking their sheets would yield is strong enough to keep some semblance of self-control. Even so, he needs some outlet, and so it's on either side of the projection's shoulders that Remi digs his claws, hard enough to make his arms shake.

While Ronin does exactly what they both need, Remi's thrusts are deep, possessive, but slow by comparison. Even so, as the percussive sound of their bodies competes with the pounding of their pulses, the alchemist can feel his orgasm begin to yawn from deep inside his belly.

It feels as vast as a chasm and as unyielding as a rockfall, the way the heat builds and the pressure focuses into a single pinpoint of reality that then explodes outwards. Normally he and Ronin moan some lazy warning to one another, but with his lips parted and his teeth threatening to remove the tattoo from the projection's chest, it's all Remi can do to grip the bed with his claws and not dissolve into some monstrous thing as Ronin's thrusts shove him over the edge.

With his violent proclivities very much tempered compared to Remi's (and especially so at this time of year), Ronin's focus is entirely on the man above and beneath him, but that proves to be his own undoing in itself. It's like an itch he can't quite scratch, or more aptly, an itch that refuses to give relief no matter how deeply he flays away the skin, though he feels his orgasm starting to surge up like a slow and peculiar brand of madness.

Pleasure presses in all around him and crackles from within, Ronin moaning an articulate plea against the side of Remi's neck or into his curls (he's not sure which one of him is doing it, honestly). His muscles scream and he can feel the cool air tickle across his back from the sweat beading down his spine, but it's nothing compared to the sudden roaring urge to sink his teeth into Remi's shoulder.

He doesn't, of course, but as he cums a moment after Remi, his concentration blanks out and the projection beneath them promptly vanishes, leaving him to careen over onto his side with a huff of surprise and boneless ecstasy.

Lost in the strange storm of having and being had, it's into a world of white lightning that Remi's mind goes as his orgasm screams through his consciousness. That Ronin is around him is only something he's distantly aware of so that when the projection disappears, it's with only a dim acknowledgement that he's able to sense the change. With bits of bedding lodged beneath his fingernails and curses of love on his tongue, Remi sags heavily to the side as his body stretches out blindly to stay close to Ronin.

Once the stampede rhythm of his heartbeat slows, the alchemist is suddenly aware of the sound of their heaving breathing pushing through the static-fog of his thoughts. Unwilling to open his eyes as of yet, Remi fumbles a clumsy hand outward, walking it up Ronin's body to his cheek and resting it there. Bone-weary and impossibly in love, the alchemist smiles softly into the darkness of his own thoughts.

[say]"The relic is certainly not in this bed.."[/say] He concludes with a boyish laugh that's shockingly free of the violence that had nearly overtaken him just moments ago.

Having quite literally fucked himself senseless, Ronin is little more than a racing pulse and panting breath as Remi starts to come around. His eyes are pressed shut and there's almost an expression of pain on his face, though anyone who's had an orgasm seize them so utterly will easily know the difference. The fingers that dance across his skin ignite a fire there that's not unlike sunburn, but even with his nerves overfiring and every part of him feeling too sensitive, he seeks the Lullaby out like a magnet.

[say]"Aren't you glad we checked?"[/say] he breathes with a smile neither of them will see, nestling against Remi's throat and letting his arms wind loosely around him. They can fight monsters in the Arclight and out at the Sea of Glass and Ronin will walk it off without issue, but this has exhausted him to the point where he can't even muster the strength to open his eyes. [say]"I love you,"[/say] he mumbles into the other man's chest, pressing a lazy, sloppy kiss there. [say]"So much."[/say]

Feeling similarly, Remi is content to do little more than breathe and simply exist with Ronin wound around him. Twining his fingers into the Huntsman's dark flop of hair and breathing in deeply the combined scents of sweat and sex, Remi nuzzles his head down and holds his counterpart even closer. [say]"I love you more."[/say] Comes his characteristic reply, and despite all the years between them, saying so still makes Remi's heart flutter.

Humming out a contented sound and feeling sleep nipping at the back of his eyelids, Remi sighs and presses a kiss to the top of Ronin's head. [say]"I still want you so much."[/say] He confesses with a tired chuckle. Not physically, which Ronin will no doubt feel (or not feel, as was the case), but emotionally, or perhaps romantically. [say]"I do not know how to describe it..."[/say] Remi adds with a small shrug as joy and boundless love for the Huntsman tie his tongue into inexorable knots.

[say]"Nuh uh,"[/say] Ronin protests, his words muffled and sleepy even as his hands stroke down the length of Remi's back to very comfortably cup the curve of his ass. [say]"Tonight I love you more."[/say] Smiling, he considers what it might be like to be able to take that sort of thing in turns, inhaling the very Remi scent of sweat and botanics and woodsmoke and letting out a long, satisfied sigh.

[say]"Mm, I know what you mean,"[/say] he agrees, almost giddy with the sudden urge to smile dumbly up at his husband. Peeping his eyes open just enough to be able to aim the kisses he continues to lavish against Remi's chest, Ronin gives the other man's backside a gentle and generous squeeze. [say]"I want to cover you in these,"[/say] he continues, meaning the kisses of course.

[say]"Or lay like this and listen to your silly boring book. Or take you to a cocktail bar and flirt with you. Or,"[/say] he lowers his voice, [say]"take you to the Greatwood and marry you."[/say]

The sound Remi makes is neither agreement nor disagreement, but something feral and rhythmic and certainly not human.

Sipping in a boyish breath of delight, Remi's lips turn down in a frown that somehow still resonates with joy even if Ronin had called his book silly and boring. [say]"I want to tell everyone I know how wonderful you are."[/say] Then, on the heels of a snarl he adds, [say]"And how fucking hot."[/say] Demigod or not he can't simply go again, so all Remi's body is able to do is shiver in response to thoughts of his husband's physique.

[say]"The only thing I want more than to marry you again, is to stay right here and pretend that this is all there is. Just you and I, forever."[/say] Remi's voice has lowered too, but only because of the fingers of emotion that feel as if they've tightened around his throat.

[say]"Everyone you know? Gosh, we'll need to send some ravens,"[/say] Ronin whispers wickedly, grinning against Remi's throat and letting his fingers dance back along the base of his spine, up and up until he can wind his arms around him properly again. [say]"You can tell them, as long as I can return the favour. And I'll brag about it, see if I don't."[/say] Because it's a miracle at this point that Ronin doesn't interrupt Remi's introductions with new people just to say hi that's my husband, aren't I lucky and aren't you jealous.

Feeling the spark of emotion that preludes the sort of mood Ronin knows his husband to get into after sex, the Huntsman tries to beat Remi to the melancholic punch by directing slow, sweet kisses along his jawline, ending with a tease of his tongue against his lips. [say]"I think our son might have something to say about that,"[/say] he purrs. [say]"But until he does, let's go ahead and pretend. This is all there is - just you and me and this bedroom."[/say]

[say]"Ravens? Pssh."[/say] Remi hmmphhss into his husband's hair. [say]"I want to tell them in person. Loudly. Maybe with props."[/say] Grinning stupidly at the goosebumps left by Ronin's fingertips as much as the words he's saying, Remi has to bite his cheek to keep his smile from splitting his face in half. [say]"I want someone to catch us having sex...but then I am afraid I would kill them for it."[/say] Said darkly but with no hint of an apology, Remi shuffles himself in Ronin's arms.

Sighing as the cool melancholy waters began to pool around his feet, chilling his mood and making his heart swell, Remi is about to continue on as he's wont to do before Ronin cuts him off. Returning the kiss with one equally as slow and tender, Remi presses his nose against Ronin's in a nod. [say]"I know."[/say] He agrees quietly. [say]"But for now, stay on this bed with me."[/say] Weary though he was there was still a nearly endless supply of magic at his fingertips such that it took little effort at all for Remi to transform their bedroom into an ocean that glittered darkly beneath a full moon.

With the illusory tides swaying their bed beneath them, Remi lowers his chin to taste his husband's lips again.

[say]"With props?"[/say] Unable not to bark out a laugh at that, Ronin's smile is cut off by the kiss that Remi presses to his lips, the Huntsman more than content to lose himself to whatever illusions, memories and other fantasies that Remi dreams up. Indeed, as the tide begins to sway them beneath a star spangled sky, Ronin shuffles up just enough to be able to gather his husband properly into his arms, snatching a pillow to prop them up a bit.

[say]"There is nowhere I'd rather be,"[/say] he promises, smiling against the alchemist's lips once more and humming out a content sigh. [say]"I've got you. You know that?"[/say] Scrunching his nose as if it's something he doesn't feel he says enough, Ronin's fingers whisper through unruly curls. [say]"I know you're strong enough to hold up the ocean if you put your mind to it, but I've still got you, whenever you need it. I'll take the world off your shoulders so you can recharge."[/say] And it's true, even if it also happens to be sappy and sweet.

Though Remi grumbles as Ronin fusses and arranges things, the end result is one of unfair comfort such that his leonine rumblings die away in the back of his throat.

Gazing across at Ronin, Remi takes a moment to study the other man's face before nodding. [say]"I do. More now than ever, I think."[/say] He agrees. Rather than reciprocating, he instead says, [say]"And I will never be able to thank you enough for it."[/say] Because Ronin really did have him. In his darkest moments, in his most violent, and most importantly perhaps, in his most unsure.

[say]"There were times I wanted to erase things from our past...things that we did to each other or did not do, but now..."[/say] Trickling his fingers across his husband's skin and watching the play of light in Ronin's eyes as if it were the most novel thing he'd ever experienced, Remi smiles slowly and shyly. [say]"But now there is nothing I would change...because there is nothing better than the way we are now."[/say]