Court of the Fallen
cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Forum: Not-Canon (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: cut our teeth and make our bones right here (/showthread.php?tid=7764)

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Remi - 08-02-2023

[say]"Stai zitto.[/say]" Remi whispers softly as Ronin very rudely ruins his ability to think by speaking. Using his free hand, the one which had been doing the most Italianing, the wendigo very slowly and intentionally curls it around the hunter's throat, using his thumb to lift Ronin's chin. It's a predatory and possessive gesture, and given how little Remi is saying just now, the fact that the wendigo barely has the strength to crush a pop can probably isn't very reassuring; not with one hand pinning Ronin's arm above his head and the other pressed skillfully against his throat.

Thoughts of Isla swirl in front of the wendigo's eyes, and though he sees Ronin very clearly before him, something overlaps in Remi's mind. Really it's nothing more than the need for human connection and understanding, but Remi has no idea about that now.

Leaning down and inhaling softly, Remi kisses the hunter with far more intentionally than Ronin had done, and with utterly no haste.

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Ronin - 08-02-2023

He doesn't know what stai zitto means but by the other man's tone Ronin seems to get the idea, his lips softly parted as he gazes up at Remi. Inhaling a stuttering breath at the hand that suddenly slips around his throat, the hunter is reminded all too clearly not of what Remi is and isn't, but what he is in addition to the other parts of himself that lurk in his blood, sedated by scientific magic.

It's with silent understanding that Ronin is softly compliant in the wendigo's grip, despite the clear green of his eyes or the flush on his cheeks or the way his body feels so real against his own. And as Remi leans in he's under no illusion about what's on the other man's mind; unable to lean up to meet him, Ronin accepts the kiss with gentle lips and a tongue more than happy to say the things words can't.

Humming soft approval, unlike Remi the hunter's hands are free to roam; one of them curls around his lower back, the other slipping along the length of his thigh as if to anchor him there.

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Remi - 08-02-2023

It's Ronin's hands, surprisingly, that has the wendigo gasping softly. Perhaps it's the confidence in the hunter's grip or merely the fact that it didn't feel as though anything hung on this moment such that there was nothing to mess up, but whatever it is it comes just in time for Remi's quivering bicep. Letting his weight fall as slowly as he can, the wendigo's grip on Ronin's hand becomes less about bearing his weight and more about spreading the other man's fingers to allow his through.

Whatever languages they both did or didn't speak, Remi's tongue now traces the shape of things that feeling shockingly familiar despite the strangeness of kissing another man. Ronin's mouth is far too big, his tongue too brutish, the taste of him too whiskey. The body beneath Remi's was not small and curvy, but muscled and (currently) larger than his own, yet for all these small ways in which this all felt strange, it absolutely didn't at the same time.

That they were coming dangerously close to actually making out - they would be soon if this continued much longer - didn't cross Remi's mind at all, so much as he was actively investigating what it felt like to kiss Ronin like this, or this, or this.

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Ronin - 08-02-2023

It should probably come as little surprise that Ronin, having been raised by the Fae, has been kissed by men, women, and a number of beings that fall between that spectrum. And he's enjoyed all of them apart from those he didn't consent to - not to worry, though, because he definitely consents to this.

Feeling parts of himself come alive as the weight of the other man's body sinks completely against his own, Ronin is happily caught in Remi's explorations. More than content to share his opinions on this compared to that, or to even jazz things up with a little teeth (not too much, though, that feels a bit close to a line that's funny until it isn't), even coming up for air feels irrelevant.

And his hands, too, are deft and confident, his fingers slipping beneath the hem of Remi's shirt to splay along his lower back, pressing down earnesly as if to encourage their bodies to come together further.

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Remi - 08-03-2023

The graze of teeth against his lips has the wendigo's motions stuttering for a moment for reasons which likely need no explanation. But that there's no blood, and that none of the predatory instincts that ought to have been riled have been, Remi tentatively nips softly at the hunter's bottom lip before kissing him in earnest again.

Releasing Ronin's throat to free the other man to move as he pleased, Remi slides his palm up the hunter's jaw toward his ear where his fingers could tangle through his friend's dark hair. Having only been touched in any sort of meaningful way in the proceeding week - and even then it had only been Isla's hand in his and her hand against his clothing - the feel of Ronin's palm against his lower back had the wendigo inhaling sharply against the other man's lips as fresh heat rolled up his spine.

It was only as Remi's mind realized that his hips were inclined to follow the undulating motions of his tongue that the reality of the situation seemed to sink in. Something had awoken low in his belly, and with every kiss and every heartbeat between them, it was stretching itself into places which had otherwise been ignored for years and blooming with heat. With a sound not unlike alarm, the wendigo gasped shakily, pushing himself back from the hunter.

Flushed, aroused, and very, very confused, Remi swallowed hard a number of times while trying to formulate a coherent thought. [say]"I..."[/say] Trying to stifle the way his lungs wanted to pant for air, he gave his head a helpless little shake. [say]"...what..?"[/say]

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Ronin - 08-03-2023

It hasn't been as long for Ronin as it has for the wendigo, but that's not to say it's been recent either. And, uninhibited by the rush of alcohol in his blood and the sudden freedom to stretch beneath the other man, he fully enjoys all the ways their bodies are coming together. With a touch that's rapidly starting to become greedy, he manages a firm squeeze against Remi's thigh before - unhappily, the hunter might add - he's suddenly gone.

Shifting as if trying to chase the sensation, he's equally flustered and aroused but at least the confusion is taking a backseat, Ronin left leaning back on his elbows and watching Remi through hazy blue eyes and with ruddy cheeks. [say]"I'm sorry,"[/say] he says, not for the first time, though his lips are numb and buzzing with lost sensation, and his jeans are uncomfortable to say the least.

[say]"I was just... I didn't mean for this."[/say] Itching at the stubble on his cheek, Ronin shakes his head; he might not have meant for it, but there's nothing about him to suggest he didn't fucking enjoy it. [say]"We don't have to talk about it, if you don't want."[/say]

Finding it bizarre to see Ronin looking so utterly unbothered - it hasn't occurred to the wendigo that life beyond the veil is a good deal more fluid when it comes to sexuality - that he begins to wonder if he was making some sort of mistake. With the whiskey still amplifying everything and the taste of Ronin on his lips, Remi is left to wonder if this wasn't some strange dream he was suddenly becoming aware of. How else could the hunter's eyes appear so blue and wild? How else could he still feel the press of his palm against his skin?

Still stuttering out incomplete thoughts, Remi shifts away entirely, allowing himself to fall in an awkward but vaguely controlled descent off the couch. Finding it suddenly quite uncomfortable to sit with his legs bunched up, the wendigo tried to ignore the sensation (and more importantly, what it meant and why it was there at all). [say]"No, it...uhm, I've just...I didn't.."[/say]

Running a hand through his curls and finding it surreal that only moments before it had been around Ronin's throat, Remi presses his eyes closed for a moment before remembering that he still needed to catch his breath. Glancing shyly at Ronin, not knowing quite where to look but not necessarily wanting to look away, again he shakes his head.

Shifting to lay on his side like one of your French girls as Remi makes a tactical roll from the couch to the ground, it takes a further couple of adjustments before he might be considered anything close to comfortable. Still, while the situation might have him unbothered (for now, there is no telling what friends sobriety might bring along), he is tipsily worried for his friend and his broken sentences.

He thinks he kind of gets the gist of what Remi is saying, though, the hunter reaching out to give the other man's shoulder a warm squeeze, even as the wendigo gives him a look that might be coy in some lights, or properly shy in others. [say]"You could have fooled me,"[/say] he says in what's clearly meant to be a compliment.

[say]"Listen, we both hit the liquor hard. And it must be the first time you've been drunk in years,"[/say] he continues, assuming the other man is looking for some kind of way out of this. [say]"You can just take this as... I don't know, practice?"[/say] It sounds as absurd as it is, and for all of his breeziness, Ronin's fingers have taken to gently twining through the back of Remi's curls quite without his permission.

Trying very hard not to notice any of the adjustments made by the hunter, Remi looks surreptitiously up at the ceiling for a moment before glancing back. The hand on his shoulder has a breath shivering past the wendigo's lips, and it isn't just because he has to properly focus on breathing that he'd been inadvertently holding his breath.

Not able to help the way his gaze is tugged between Ronin's eyes and his lips as he speaks, it's only because of their normal sarcastic banter that Remi finds himself suddenly able to speak. [say]"What, are you saying I need practice?"[/say] He wants to know, before flushing noticeably. [say]"I have just...not thought of you before, like th-"[/say]

Falling abruptly silent as Ronin's fingers twine through his curls, Remi's eyes push closed and the look on his face might be wrongly interpreted as pain given the sudden tight wrinkles beside his eyes. The wendigo is used to being touched without his permission, but never before has it felt good; sadly, it's almost as if he's been conditioned to recoil from all things pleasant as if it's a trap in waiting. Holding his breath and allowing only little fluttery inhales and exhales, the wendigo sits as still as is (literally) humanly possible as if Ronin's roaming fingers were part of some test he had to do his best to pretend he wasn't enjoying.

[say]"Not at all,"[/say] Ronin says, his inebriated state making him much more honest - hence why the smile on his face is entirely satisfied as he speaks. [say]"Though if you wanted to practice, I wouldn't say no,"[/say] he adds with an easy laugh. Shrugging in response to Remi's next comment, Ronin relaxes further into the couch and tucks an errant curl carefully behind the other man's ear.

[say]"I haven't either,"[/say] he admits. [say]"And it doesn't have to be anything, if you're worried."[/say] Worried about the future, about how they'd hunt together, even about things like sneaking over for coffee and shows. Granted, that means there's also an if you're not worried, though brewing on the tip of his tongue, only it's at that moment that the wendigo falls abruptly silent.

[say]"...Are you okay?"[/say] Ronin asks softly, rolling somewhat on the couch as if trying to bring his head into Remi's peripheral vision.

[say]'Well, you could use it.'[/say] Remi finds himself saying, and as he does so ice and fire seem to collide in equal measure in his belly. Offering the hunter a slanted if not apologetic smile, the wendigo bites at the inside of one cheek to stop the dimple there from depending anymore.

[say]"Worried?"[/say] He repeats, glancing over his shoulder What was there to be worried about? The only thing that came to mind was if Ronin told Isla, but then...that didn't seem that likely. Looking between his knees to consider before falling still, Remi can feel Ronin move more than he can see him, eyes closed as they are, but it doesn't take long before the wendigo is again looking over his shoulder at the hunter.

[say]"I don't..."[/say] know? Taking a moment that feels like it's much longer than it likely is, Remi looks - really looks - at his partner. That he'd never noticed how handsome Ronin was until this moment seemed staggeringly impossible, but for the first time the emotional safety he felt with the hunter felt like it was being threatened.

[say]"..no?"[/say] Clearing his throat that the answer might not sound quite so much like a question, Remi shakes his head. [say]"No. I...it...has been a long time before anything has felt good..er, like that, and-"[/say] And, not but. [say]"-well, you are my only friend."[/say] So I don't want to jeopardize that, he thinks at the same time as, but I want you all the more for that.

[say]"Ouch. Noted."[/say] Ronin says with a raise of his eyebrows and a lopsided smile. Time to go back to making out with his hand, he supposes. [say]"Yeah, worried,"[/say] he adds, regarding the man slumped against his couch with the strange, warm knowledge that Remi really is just a man right now. Just like him. [say]"I just didn't want you to think things would have to be weird between us now."[/say] It was only a kiss, how did it end up like this and so on.

With cheeks flushed from a mix of the booze, the precarious angle he's leaning and the press of Remi's lips and body, Ronin is both relieved and saddened as the other man speaks, his brows furrowing together as he reaches out to brush his fingertips across Remi's jawline. [say]"As your only friend, I feel like it's important to tell you that you should absolutely take advantage of being able to feel good for as long as you can. Whether that's with me or with anyone else."[/say]

Shuffling back on the couch enough to finally sit up, he leaves the choice to Remi. [say]"For what it's worth, though, I was quite enjoying making you feel good."[/say]

[say]"Oh no, things absolutely have to be weird between us now."[/say] Remi says offhandedly, finding himself both warmed and stung by how easily he was able to string together banter but not anything that even came close to how he was feeling.

Trying not to moan in response to Ronin's fingers if only because it reinforced in the wendigo's mind just how utterly touch-starved he'd become, the hunter's words were precisely of the right sort to nudge Remi in the direction they both clearly wanted him to go. Unable to tell if he was being manipulated or if he should believe the hunter and utterly not caring (which was of course part of the problem), Remi twisted against the couch that he might properly face Ronin even if he did still have to look up at him.

Feeling fire now flowing in a molten column from the back of his throat and down directly between his legs, the wendigo parted his lips silently for a moment, licked them, before gazing at the hunter in earnest. [say]"How long do we have..?"[/say]

[say]"Oh, well if you insist. I'll make sure I'm flustered and I giggle whenever I'm checking you out of the medical wing to go hunting,"[/say] Ronin says, his smile coming far too easily with the whiskey still coating his bones. And given their conversation so far and the unexpectedness of all of this, if Remi is being manipulated then so is he - and happily so, given how the other man shifts to gaze up at him.

[say]"About two hours,"[/say] he mumbles with a quick glance at the clock he knows Remi can't read all that well. [say]"If you still plan on getting your hair cut, that is."[/say] Grinning, the expression fades into something altogether softer as he reaches out to snag Remi by the shirt collar, as if to coax him back up and onto the couch with him. [say]"You just... tell me or show me what you want, and we'll work with it."[/say]