Court of the Fallen
cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Forum: Not-Canon (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: cut our teeth and make our bones right here (/showthread.php?tid=7764)

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Ronin - 08-06-2023

[say]"I don't believe you,"[/say] Ronin mumbles of Remi being okay, but he's interrupted by the other man flinging his shirt away (it lands on an intricate mobile of some kind, it's fine). Given the emotional whiplash of the past few minutes, the hunter is quickly finding himself with the most confusing erection of his life, but he's more than willing to roll with it.

Allowing Remi to fumble with his belt, Ronin concentrates on their kiss and on trying to tug his shirt over his head, managing the latter only by sheer force of willpower (and the need to breathe). [say]"You can have whatever you want,"[/say] he mumbles as he surges forward to meet the wendigo's lips again, kicking his shoes off somewhere and fumbling to unbutton Remi's pants in return.

It feels like far too long (in reality it's likely less than a minute) before he can draw the other man against him with nothing between them, and Ronin has to resist the urge to run his fingers over Remi's body out of concern rather than lust. [say]"C'mere,"[/say] he manages, nipping softly at the wendigo's lower lip and stepping back to sink down onto the bed, hoping he'll follow.

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Remi - 08-06-2023

Selfishly, so long as Ronin is consenting, the hunter's erection isn't even necessary at this point. [say]"It's you."[/say] Remi confirms, breathless and dizzy now in a way that's absolutely because of Ronin and not at the whiskey much as he can feel the latter warming his bones.

[say]"Careful,"[/say] Remi warns, stepping out of his pants and underwear and kicking them away. [say]"If you ruin this with an impromptu test of what your blood does to me as a human, I might kill you."[/say] So saying, it's with far too much eagerness and familiarity that Remi sinks down into Ronin's bed. Finding a space next to the hunter as if this was old hat and not quite literally just the very second time he'd done anything like this, the wendigo doesn't bother tugging the blankets up around them and instead presses one hand softly against Ronin's chest if only to force the other man to meet his gaze.

With the other, he moves it between their bodies, reaching down without hesitation to grasp the other man's cock. Remi's green eyes drink in the hunter's face with slow wonder; having never touched another man's erection (not counting boyish flicks or punches in the past). Gripping rather than stroking, Remi tugs it toward himself like some absurd joystick with which he might control the hunter with.

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Ronin - 08-06-2023

At any other occasion Ronin might have sassed back at his friend for that - kill me? in your state? - but gods if it isn't the time or place for it. Besides, he's really not sure what Remi might be capable of right now, human or not - he can almost feel the feral sort of hunger rolling off the other man, and as he settles beside him on the bed, he's honestly not sure what to expect.

Apparently it's his dick being grabbed, though, Ronin's breath hiccuping in his chest as a mixture of pleasure and surprise fight for dominance in his expression. [say]"Careful--"[/say] Now it's his turn to hiss the word, the hunter inhaling deeply before shifting closer still. One arm slips around Remi, much as if they were still laying on his couch a few days before, while his free hand follows the wendigo's down between their bodies.

[say]"Show me what you like,"[/say] he almost whispers, grasping Remi's hand and guiding it around both of their lengths.

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Remi - 08-07-2023

Remi's expression shifts from one of intense passion to concern so swiftly that it almost seems almost fake. Only, for a man (normally) capable of dismembering limbs with the ease of breaking apart chopsticks, the hissed warning from his friend is absolutely one which stops him in his tracks. However, as Ronin draws them together and the wendigo realizes just what there was to be cautious about—time, it was always time and how quickly it could slip through their fingers if they were too hasty—Remi nods his understanding though doesn't loosen his grip.

Without Ronin's instructions, the wendigo might have done the stupid and expected thing, demanded some lube and tried to go about learning how to top. Instead, too obedient to disobey and utterly captivated by the hunter's hand guiding both of their erections into his fingers, it was Remi's turn to pull in a shivery breath as he forced his mind (and body) to change tack. [say]'Do you have any...'[/say] Frowning and doing that thing speakers of more than one language do when searching for a word, it's a wonder he doesn't begin to gesture with their cocks as he tries to think. [say]"...massage oil?"[/say]

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Ronin - 08-07-2023

Sighing out an indulgent breath as Remi's fingers wrap around the both of them, Ronin leans in to catch the other man's lips in another kiss, the hunter only drawing back at the mumbles request. [say]"Mm, just so happens I do,"[/say] he says with a crooked smile, reaching back with his free hand to fumble in a bedside drawer and snag the bottle of lube hidden within.

[say]"Remember, just go slow at first,"[/say] Ronin murmurs, wanting to thread his fingers through the blonde curls he knows well, only to remember they've been shaved clean. [say]"Just until I'm used to you,"[/say] he continues. [say]"You're not exactly small."[/say] The reminder comes with flushed cheeks and a nod down the length of their bodies, as if the Lullaby might not be aware.

[say]"But after that I'm all yours."[/say]

With a blush-tinged smile that speaks of affection that goes far and beyond enjoying Ronin as just a sex buddy, the wendigo looks at the lube and then shakes his head slightly. [say]"No, ehm.."[/say] Frowning and wondering what other words he might use to describe it, it occurs to him that an example might be better. [say]"Like if someone was going to rub your shoulders?"[/say] He tries. Keen to do as he was told, gods if his willpower wasn't diminishing quite rapidly. [say]"I could use this but..it would be messier."[/say] Remi adds with a small shrug.

Furrowing his brows and giving Remi a quizzical look, Ronin reaches again for the drawer, but this time it's not in such easy reach.

One might be both surprised and not to realise that the hunter actually has a variety of massage oils at his disposal, mainly because none of them have been used for actual massage and are more for fae fuckery (not literally either). Regardless, he has to stop himself from asking Remi which scent he'd prefer, and instead draws out a smaller bottle for him.

[say]"Like this?"[/say] He says, raising his eyebrows. It's not like he cares about mess either way, given the current situation and the events that have led up to it.

Indeed Remi is surprised, and later will absolutely tease the hunter about the number of small bottles in the drawer, but for now the entirety of his mind has come positively undone by the mere sight of Ronin's stomach and back as he turns and reaches into the drawer, displaying both muscle and scar in equal measure that nearly as the wendigo's mouth watering with desire.

[say]"mmm."[/say] Remi hums, clearly distracted and wanting nothing more to forgo the plans he had and just jumping to the main event. Alas, they might both be men but something in the back of his mind says that foreplay is still important.

Exhaling shakily, Remi moves to sit up even as he guides Ronin to lay down as he had been on his back. Straddling the hunter's legs, Remi pours a generous amount of oil into one hand while gathering their erections together again. For his own sake, he does this gently, before letting the oil drip onto Ronin's thighs and then abdomen. [say]"The biggest mistake in sex is to become tense."[/say] He explains. Stroking his one hand up and down slowly, Remi's other hand begins to force away any tension in the hunter's thighs.

More than happy to settle beneath the other man, Ronin is still a little befuddled right up until Remi starts to idly stroke the length of their cocks, and his shivered inhale is one of impatience and pleasure rolled into one. [say]"I don't think there's a part of either of us that isn't tense,"[/say] he points out, though whatever words he's about to say next remain locked behind his teeth as surprisingly strong fingers sink into his thigh muscles.

[say]"Fuck,"[/say] he hisses out, arching against the mattress in an effort not to so visibly squirm under the other man's ministrations. It's been an age and then some, it feels, since Ronin had someone else's hands on him, and while he wants to ask the obvious - what's happened? are things okay? are you hurt? - all of it takes a backseat to the wendigo's touch.

[say]"Well,"[/say] Remi agrees with a slight rolling of his eyes and lopsided smile.

Tutting and sounding condescending in a way that absolutely suggests he'd be doing precisely the same thing in Ronin's position, Remi shakes his head and slides his fingers from the hunter's thigh up toward his shoulders. Pressing down with an oil-slick palm that traces a lazy line down the hunter's stomach, the wendigo tries to force Ronin back down onto the mattress.

All the while the hand against their erections has maintained the same glacially slow pace. [say]"You are lucky I do not have more hands."[/say] Remi mutters, almost positive that were he to look over his shoulder he'd see clenched toes and flexed calves. [say]"It will be better if you relax."[/say] He adds.

Remi is absolutely right, of course, and as Ronin is forced back against the bed he can't help but shoot the wendigo a reproachful look that's mostly hidden by a breathless smile. [say]"Top and dom arent the same, you know,"[/say] he mumbles, far too distracted by the hand stroking out a slow, not enough rhythm of pleasure between them.

[say]"Will it, now? Tell me more,"[/say] he adds, hissing in another breath before letting it go and willing all of his muscles to stop fighting whatever it is Remi has decided to do. In all honesty he'd been expecting to be biting a pillow by this point, so while the segue isn't expected, colour him intrigued.

[say]"I would not know about that."[/say] He murmurs casually, raising one eyebrow and smirking to himself. [say]"But you did ask for me to show you what I like."[/say] Quite whether that meant being in control, of being massaged as well as masturbated, or something else yet to be seen, was up to Ronin.

Finding it a good deal easier to think now even with his fingers partially wrapped around his own cock, the wendigo smiles and nods. [say]"It is not quite, the karma sutra, but in Italy we like to take our time. There is too much tensing and forcing climaxes."[/say] He continues with a slight wrinkling of his nose. [say]"But when you cum and you are relaxed, it is a better feeling."[/say]

Leaning forward, his oily palm shifting up to Ronin's chest and then upper arm (partially for balance, so sue him), the wendigo increases the speed of his other hand just ever so slightly as he peers down into the hunter's eyes. [say]"I want to make you cum this time."[/say] He whispers in a dark and honeyed voice.

[say]"Touche,"[/say] Ronin murmurs with a lopsided grin that warps into something like a wince as pleasure thrums through him again, the hunter both wanting to submit entirely but also wanting to drag Remi close and to force the frantic passion that had led them into the bedroom to begin with. [say]"We aren't in Italy,"[/say] he can't help but point out, his tone playful and his blue eyes all but aglow in the half-light of the room.

Having to resist the urge to pull the wendigo over him, to eliminate all space between them and devour him in a kiss, Ronin's willpower is only tested further by the sweetly wicked words dripping into his ear. [say]"Well I want you to fuck me,"[/say] he hisses back. [say]"And I want you to make me cum. So I suppose we're a good match, hm?"[/say]

[say]"No, we are in a nightmare with only monsters like me and hunters like you to keep us safe."[/say] Remi snarks back, and though the words hold an unfairly accurate ring of truth to them, nothing in the wendigo's expression suggests that it's anything more than accidentally.

Now it's Remi's turn to try and corral his breathing. Nearly choking on his inhale—the words I want you to fuck me sounding so incredibly foreign coming from Ronin's lips—the wendigo's hips give an involuntary little thrust in response, ruining the slow rhythm of his hand.

Moaning a helpless little sound as his eyelids become hooded and his lips part, the wendigo nods stiffly. Gods but he wished he had more stamina if only because rather vainly Remi was realizing that he wasn't painting himself as the most skilled lover. It didn't matter, not with their particular situation, but gods it did.

[say]"Is on your side okay?"[/say] He wonders, leaning to one side while still straddling the hunter. Much as all of this was still about their combined pleasure, taking Ronin on his knees from behind on his first go felt a little too impersonal. A little too much like just fucking.