Court of the Fallen
cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Forum: Not-Canon (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: cut our teeth and make our bones right here (/showthread.php?tid=7764)

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Ronin - 08-18-2023

He wasn't sure whether to expect Remi to know or not, but as he replies, Ronin realises that he doesn't either. And even as the other man explains in ways that make complete sense and that ought to give them pause to reconsider everything they're doing, the hunter can't not feel the weight of an invisible timer looming overhead. [say]"You have... what, just over three hours left of being human?"[/say] he asks, nodding to the watch he's sure Remi has been provided.

[say]"Do you really want to spend that time figuring this out?"[/say] Ronin has plenty of sleepless nights to lay alone and philosophise over the driving factors behind their feelings. He doesn't have an endless supply of time with Remi, though. [say]"Because if you do, then sure. It's your time, we'll spend it however you want to. But otherwise, I don't really care if I understand it. Just that I want it."[/say]

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Remi - 08-18-2023

Surprised into a gaping sort of silence, the wendigo frowns, considers, and then nods. [say]"About, yeah. We did not exactly...take long."[/say] Remi had hoped the words would make him chuckle, but they only left him feeling a weirdly hollow sort of despair.

Want what? That was what Remi really wanted to know. Wanted more sex? To cuddle? To kiss one another's shoulders and lay draped in each other's arms? [say]"I don't know if it even is enough time to figure it out."[/say] He says at last, not answering one way or the other.

It hadn't been long enough for Remi's body to want it, but that didn't stop his mind from seeking out the hunter's touch if only so that the press of their lips might blur away the thoughts that threatened to ruin the next three hours. So, despite the space he'd put between them, Remi rolled to the side to blanket the hunter with his body, holding himself up on one slightly shaking arm. He felt the familiar shiver roll through his body at the realness of the man beneath him, and how Ronin's touch hadn't yet been accompanied by pain or punishment. Leaning down, the wendigo's lips opened slowly to sip in a hasty breath before kissing the hunter once more.

[say]"Then figure it out later,"[/say] Ronin concludes, even as Remi shifts to half pin him against the bed. He's ready for the wendigo, melting into the kiss delivered against his lips. His arms slip around the other man, one hand running down the length of Remi's back, the other wanting to grasp for blond curls but finding only patchy stubble instead. Not complaining either way, it's with the eager press of his tongue and legs that want to lock around the other man's waist that he indulges in the touch he's been craving.

As for what he wants, Ronin isn't sure even everything would be enough. He wants to fall asleep and wake up and still have this; he wants to take and be taken, he wants soft touches and for Remi to hold him by the throat again; he wants conversation murmured against salt slick skin and limbs heavy with ecstasy and exertion. And like an addict with a wallet full of cash, he wants it over and over until he has to stop, not out of a lack of desire, but necessity.

Finding that wanting Ronin was far easier for his emotions to endure than needing him, the wendigo felt himself all but relax over the other man now that their lips were doing something other than categorizing the boundaries of the thing they were doing. [say]"I want to have you again,"[/say] Remi whispers around a hasty sip of air. The press of his hips is almost apologetic in its recognition that neither are quite up to that task, but that his mind wants it, is as intoxicating a proposition as the real thing.

Wanting to find himself breathless and on the verge of recklessness, Remi's tongue began to carve out prayers into the hunter's mouth as his hips ground down fruitlessly against Ronin's. It felt as though should he want it enough, it could simply manifest it into being. [say]"I want you."[/say] He pants softly, before adding: [say]"I like wanting you."[/say]

[say]"You will,"[/say] Ronin mumbles against Remi's lips, making it sound like a promise. Because it's not going to take three hours before either of them are up to the task again, and there's nothing apologetic in the way the hunter's hand sneaks down to grab the other man's ass, as if to encourage the roll of his hips however fruitless it might be at the moment.

Only breaking their kiss when breathing becomes paramount, Ronin is nonetheless greedy for more of Remi, and he paints breathless pictures with his lips along the column of the other man's throat. [say]"Good. That's one thing figured out at least,"[/say] he mumbles, arching his hips up against the wendigo's as if that might do a damn thing at all. [say]"I want you too."[/say]

Finding it once again wildly strange to be touched this way by a man, much less Ronin, while simultaneously being unable to imagine it any other way, the hunter will no doubt feel the muscles beneath his palm flex as Remi's hips continue to roll forward and down.

The small sips of air he managed to take in had a dizzying effect, and though he should have been, Remi wasn't concerned at all about the way he felt light and fluttery and on the verge of hyperventilating. Pressing down against Ronin's lips to increase the pressure against his throat, the wendigo huffed out a short moan as he squeezed his eyes closed.

Gods, to be a woman and not have to wait; though blood was beginning to ebb lazily south, it would be a good while before enough had pooled to do anything with it. Feeling slightly wild in the waiting, the wendigo laughed a touch desperately before capturing the hunter's lips in his own.

Lazy is just fine with Ronin, the hunter smiling against Remi's encouragement, and though he knows when the other man returns to his wendigo state, he'll heal instantly, he's not sure what Grimm will think if he shows up with a love bite. Not to mention what Isla would think. And so Ronin behaves himself, however reluctantly, drawing back in time to raise a curious brow at the sound of laughter before his lips are caught once more, dragging a surprised moan from his throat.

Wanting simultaneously to wrap himself against the other man but also swallow him whole, it takes a lot of effort to want to move, but eventually Ronin does try. Rolling in an effort to reverse their positions, it isn't so much to take control as it is to give Remi's hands the freedom to do some roaming of their own. [say]"Do you remember where you like to be touched?"[/say] he mumbles against Remi's lips. [say]"Or do I get the pleasure of trying to remind you?"[/say]

Blue eyes and sheets are replaced by the curve of Ronin's shoulder and his ceiling, and as if tugged there by magnets Remi's hands scour the hunter's body. Tracing the lines of musculature softly at first and then with a feral sort of need,  the wendigo tries to reconcile the strangely hard and straight body beneath his skin with the need rising up like a scream in the back of his throat. [say]"Fuck, Ronin. This is torture."[/say] Remi says after a moment, hearing the shaky desperation in his voice and trying to hide it behind a laugh. [say]"This is as close to feeling anything like a wendigo as I have yet."[/say] He adds as his eyes roll slightly upwards.

[say]"I...cannot say I am very sophisticated when it comes to that.."[/say] Remi admits, blushing. [say]"It never took much for a beautiful woman to make me feel good."[/say] He added as his hands moved in tandem up the back of Ronin's thighs before pushing down against his lower back. [say]"But seeing as you are neither-"[/say] The jets is immediately forgotten in lieu of something much more truthful and interesting, though it renders the wendigo speechless for a moment.

[say]"I..."[/say] He begins, sounding and looking adorably nervous. [say]"...with Carmelita she always enjoyed...being held down. Not necessarily roughly, but she liked being bound and confined, and.."[/say] A shiver ran through the wendigo then, igniting fire low in his belly. [say]"..but she could never do the same to me.."[/say]

[say]"Mm, I know,"[/say] Ronin agrees with a laugh that almost manages to sound in pain - not all that surprising given the subject matter of their conversation, but still. To hear that it makes Remi feel like a wendigo, though, has his smile twisting into something wicked, the hunter shrugging a little and resisting the urge (barely) to grind his hips down against the other man's. [say]"Let's not test whether you can override the serum, hey?"[/say] He chuckles.

[say]"You are talking a lot of trash for someone who's blushing,"[/say] he remarks - who says he can't be a beautiful woman? - though he does hear the other man out as Remi considers the question. [say]"Oh...?"[/say] A slow, crooked sort of grin spreads across Ronin's face, and he shifts to reach into one of the other drawers in his bedside cabinet. [say]"How do you feel about blindfolds?"[/say] he asks.

One might think that Ronin has a plethora of sex toys in his bedroom (and who says he doesn't), but the truth is that the rope and silk he withdraws are more for fae bullshit than anything else.

[say]"Ahh, you could take me."[/say] The wendigo chuckles, though there's a dangerous heat to his voice now at the mere suggestion that the serum might be overridden by his - their - desires.

[say]"Wh-hey."[/say] It doesn't occur to Remi to lie about the reason his cheeks are suddenly hot, but as Ronin shifts, he has to resist the urge not to thrust his hips up and yeet the hunter out of his own bed. [say]'Well, normally I would say they do nothing for me because of my hearing, but...'[/say] Shrugging and sitting up slightly, the wendigo narrows his eyes a fraction as he glances toward the drawer.

[say]"You know..for someone who apparently hasn't had sex in quite a while, you are awfully prepared."[/say] Raising his eyebrows accusingly - whether this was all here in preparation for today's dose of serum or if Ronin was just ever the optimist about getting lucky -
Remi gives his head a little shake as his expression grows less boyish and more hungry.

[say]"Let's just imagine you're right without us testing it, yeah?"[/say] Ronin laughs, straddling Remi's lap by now as he gets properly equipped to test out the other man's penchants for pleasure. [say]"And you can let me know if they do anything for you with regular hearing, in that case."[/say] Reaching out as the wendigo sits up a bit, Ronin makes short work blindfolding him with the strip of silk, gently pushing him back to the bed when he's done.

[say]"It just so happens that a lot of the things you use to deal with fae and other monsters also work in the bedroom,"[/say] he objects. [say]"I'll explain their uses to you later - after I've found new uses for them here."[/say] So saying, Ronin leans in to capture the other man's lips in a kiss that's almost frustratingly gentle, his lips barely brushing against Remi's before travelling along the line of his jaw.

The wendigo will feel the rope slide across his body, teasing for now, before Ronin draws back to tie one of Remi's wrists. [say]"Say when,"[/say] he purrs, slowly tightening the knot.

[say]"It just so happens, mm?"[/say] Remi wonders doubtfully, knowing that now was not the right time to make a joke about whether or not Ronin maybe enjoyed Morgan's presence a little more than he let on. Instead, he hiccups in a breath before huffing it out, if only because being straddled and kissed by a man as frustratingly handsome as Ronin with such casualness was enough to have his mind fracturing apart.

Not that he was going to complain.

Despite the tension against his wrists, the wendigo did not say when. Far too used to having things done to him without his permission, his mind almost instinctively bore down on any discomfort he might have been feeling. Instead, he strained to listen for where the lips were that had uttered the instructions so that he could try and lean forward to capture them.

[say]"Remi,"[/say] Ronin scolds softly as he realises the other man is neither enjoying nor affirming his boundaries, and he acquiesces and meets the wendigo's lips in a hungry kiss that's no less gentle for its generosity. Loosening the bonds until he considers them tight but not uncomfortably so, the hunter repeats the process with Remi's other wrist, and proceeds to bind them together. [say]"We can always use the chain next time, if we're feeling ironic,"[/say] he remarks with a soft laugh.

Pinning the other man's wrists above his head, Ronin lets his breath dance across Remi's cheeks and collarbones, never committing to any one action before settling, at last, on pressing sweet kisses against his throat while his free hand drifts across his chest and slowly south. [say]"Let me know if you want me to stop,"[/say] he murmurs, knowing better than to think that sudden sensory deprivation will go down peachy with Remi.

[say]"What?"[/say] Remi replies innocently enough to maybe be believed if Ronin was feeling generous. Huffing in the space left by the hunter's lips and feeling all the more naked for the blindfold, the wendigo frowns in response to the suggestion of chains but leaves that argument for another time.

Clenching his teeth together to keep himself from moving about (it only helped a little), Remi's breath came in short bursts from his nose in response to the heat he could feel rolling off of the hunter's skin. It was intoxicating while also being frustratingly gentle; that was the point of course - probably? - and truthfully the wendigo had no idea if he liked it or not. Straining against the rope as Ronin's fingertips trickled down his stomach, Remi tried once again to force himself to relax. Though his shoulders slid down from his ears, his toes had clenched together; the tension had to go somewhere his body seemed to demand. Sighing shakily and slumping backward, Remi huffs laughter with a crooked wince. [say]"That is not really the point though, is it?"[/say] He wondered, not recognizing the sound of his own voice for the tinge of heat he heard in it.