Court of the Fallen
Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Important (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Archives (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes (/showthread.php?tid=8341)

Pages: 1 2

Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - Hotaru - 06-03-2023

Permitted to? Oh, she likes him already. [say]“Hotaru. But you can call me Ru.”[/say] Quite the endorsement, though she’d be glad to hear him pant and cry any number of pet names. Tilting her face into his warm hand, she lets the corner of her mouth drag against his palm as she turns her head.

Separating only enough to drain the rest of her glass to free her hands, she shoves it against some stranger’s chest until they instinctively grab it - meanwhile both her hands grab Danta by the shirt, dragging him forward as she steps backward onto the dance floor with a glint in her eyes. [say]“Don’t hold back on me,”[/say] she purrs, and brings his body into hers so she can drape her arms around his shoulders, one hand toying with the baby hairs at his nape as she begins to sway her hips to the music.

RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - Dantalion - 06-03-2023

He likes the way Hotaru sighs from his lips and curls around his tongue, but who is Danta to deny a lady her preferences? (An absolute cad, is the answer to that question). He goes willingly, seized by the lapels with a lash of a spaded tail and the distant tinkle of glass - he's neither finished his drink nor handed it off to someone, merely allowing it to shatter where it falls.

[say]"As if I could,"[/say] he croons in response, one hand hooking against the small of her back as they come so neatly together (double entendre most definitely intended), the other guiding the sway of her body and its generous curves with wicked delight. The beat of the music is nothing to the thrum of her pulse, and Danta moves to that dark rush of pumping blood.

He loves and hates the way her full lips are so tantalisingly out of reach, the friction caused by too many layers, and it's with a fanged smile half-cocked on his face that he leans in towards her ear. [say]"Don't feel the need to be too gentle, now,"[/say] he whispers.

RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - Hotaru - 06-03-2023

His hand fits perfectly against her waist if she says so herself, and her body follows the guide of his hands sinuously. He has good rhythm, and his reward is the way she presses into him until they are nearly sharing breaths. Or blood, as it were, with how he leans in close to her neck and the bared expanse of her collarbones. It’s almost a shame the Ancients don’t seem as inclined to biting as their predecessors - Hotaru quite likes the idea of those fangs against her skin.

So she takes the opportunity he hands her on a silver platter to slide her hands up into his hair, gripping there and pulling him closer into her neck until the curve of his horn grazes her cheek. Lamenting that she does not have more hands (because Gods she wants to have both gripping his horns, in exactly the way you’re thinking) Hotaru shamelessly grinds against him to the beat, enjoying the way heat amplifies between their bodies and has the lightest sheen of sweat collecting on her skin, making her perfume stronger highlighting the golden luster she’d applied to her shoulders and collarbones. [say]“Want me to be rough with you darling?”[/say] she croons into his ear now that it’s closer. Always happy to put men on their knees when they ask so prettily.

RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - Dantalion - 06-04-2023

How presumptuous to assume that biting isn't in Danta's arsenal of kinks; it's true that Ancients don't require it in the same innate sense as Ascended, but he's still a predator through and through, and as Hotaru's fingers glide through his hair and bring him closer still, he also proves to be a quick learner.

Lips and teeth meet the soft column of her throat, pressing enough to mark but not enough to break the skin, and a raw hum of impatience rumbles through his chest to feel her shift and grind against a body that's all too quick to react to the attention. With a mind made heady by perfume and imagined scenarios that might play out here on the dancefloor, his half-bite slants into a grin to hear her words dripping into his ear.

[say]"I'm ashamed that you even have to ask,"[/say] he purrs in return, straightening up enough for his fingers to tighten around the small of her back, for his free hand to trace the soft curve of her jaw. If only she knew the sorts of things he could get up to on his knees.

RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - Hotaru - 06-06-2023

Beneath his lips he will feel the vibration of a pleased hum, like a large predatory cat languishing in the sun that lives in her ribs and soul. The music thrums through the floor and into her bones, and his rumbling words coalesce alongside that resonance until she feels swallowed up and drugged by the energy around them.

Her laughter is swallowed by the crowd and the music, head thrown back in a waterfall of golden hair as she keeps his head close to her throat. Trusting his tight grip on her back to hold her steady, she lets both hands rake and push up his back and over the crests of his shoulders with firm, proprietary strokes. Up the sides of his neck - where she uses the tips of her fingers to press into his jaw for a moment, so she can tilt it higher and press her own blunted teeth to the swell in his throat - and finally into his hair, where they find the base of his horns and drag on them to swallow what little space remains between them. Diamond as they are she is discouraged from finding the sensitive spots on them, and instead focuses on using them to guide his head back so she can use her smaller frame to kiss at his collar bones as they sway and grind.

RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - Dantalion - 06-07-2023

Like is attracted to like, or so they say, and Danta shifts and moves beneath her hands like putty, even if there's a sharpness in his smouldering eyes that suggests they might switch roles at any moment. Not any of these moments, mind you; with a soft rumble of approval, he arches into the rake of the Valkyrie's fingertips, relishing the pressure of her teeth against his throat and her curves against the rest of his body.

Having happily risen to the occasion, so to speak, Danta can absolutely be trusted to hold her flush against him, his hand splayed securely against the small of her back to keep her anchored just so. [say]"Call me a masochist,"[/say] he purrs, though the sound of his voice might be little more than a thrum against her lips at this point, [say]"but I feel like you can be rougher than that."[/say]

RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - Hotaru - 06-07-2023

What they are doing can hardly be called dancing anymore, but so long as their joined hips sway to the beat, anyone with complaints can take them up with Hotaru. Though it seems the only person complaining is Danta, and that simply cannot stand.

Grinning against his throat, Ru slides her hands back down his neck and onto his shoulders - this time trailing hot sparks just on the right side of pleasure-pain from her palms. A trick she'd utilized liberally with her Ascended lovers to make their sensors light up with phantom sensation and had since honed to a masterful point. [say]"Something like this, sweet thing?"[/say] she murmurs, lips set to the ridge of bone just beneath his ear. Over his shoulder, that store room is looking awfully tempting you know. Insufficient for anything mobile or drawn out, but at least adequate for fumbling groping and teenage-style makeouts. She really has to tell her daughter to install some more shadowed corners in this establishment, it's painfully lacking in them.

RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - Dantalion - 06-08-2023

Danta politely disagrees, but only because this is precisely his idea of dancing, his free hand sweeping along her shoulders to twist through her golden hair, teasing at but not quite committing to tugging her head back. And it's the correct decision, as it happens, the Ancient's breath stuttering hard in his chest to feel a sudden crackle of something akin to pain, but far too enjoyable to be called such.

The world shrinks down to Hotaru for a moment or two; the grind of her hips, the warmth of her gold-shimmer skin, the heady scent of perfume and arousal that spikes the air. He doesn't see the storeroom, given that it's somewhere behind him, but then again he doesn't see much else either. [say]"Something exactly like that,"[/say] he purrs, the words warped with his smile. [say]"Beautiful and deadly - what have you been doing, hiding out in Halo?"[/say]

RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - Hotaru - 06-14-2023

His fingers in her hair makes her shudder just in time for him to shake and groan against her as if choreographed, which makes her gut flare with lustful satisfaction. While she's more than happy to give everyone quite the show, her patience - which has always been infamously short - is beginning to dwindle. Especially when he has the gall to praise her.

Still keeping the rhythm of her hips, she pushes harder into his front, guiding him backward step by step. [say]"Wasting away, I'm beginning to think,"[/say] she murmurs, and using her forward movement rises onto her toes to kiss him straight, foregoing all their teasing and dancing. Tempering the lightning in her fingers to something lighter and more playful, she lets that hand play with the hem of his shirt, intent on finding the warm skin of his waist.

RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - Dantalion - 06-14-2023

[say]"I'm very much inclined to agree,"[/say] Danta purrs, his sentence clipped short by her sudden hitch forward; his first step back isn't as elegant as the rest, but he's a quick learner, and he realises they must be on their way somewhere good. A point that's only further proven as Hotaru finally leans up to capture his lips, the Ancient's fingers finally tightening in her hair while their dance continues.

Muscles tensing beneath the flow of static at her fingertips, Danta's tongue writes promises he fully intends to keep, and as his back finally bumps against the storeroom door, his hand (loathe as it is to part from her, alas) pulls back to fumble with the handle. It only takes a moment to get the latch open, before they're stumbling into muffled darkness and the smell of lumber and booze.

RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - Hotaru - 06-14-2023

He's a great kisser, which makes it a lot harder to focus on maneuvering the two of them backwards to the door, but Hotaru is a great multitasker. Proof: as Danta lifts an arm to fiddle with the doorhandle, it gives Ru the opportunity to slip her hands beneath his shirt and get her electric fingertips on his stomach, blunt nails lightly scratching down the length of his abs to hook into the waist of his bottoms and pull him forcefully forward to grind him into her.

The door opens at exactly the same time, which means they don't go falling backwards into whatever mess lays behind and instead slide inside with a bit more grace. Kicking it shut carelessly with her foot, Hotaru finds his lips again in the dark, triumph in her chest. [say]"Still just as good without an audience?"[/say] Murmured hotly against his mouth, refusing to part much further.

RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - Dantalion - 06-16-2023

Danta's response rumbles up through his chest and throat, stifled by the press of her lips, but the tightness of his pants against the relentless grind of Hotaru's hips should hopefully be answer enough. She kicks the door shut and no sooner are they sealed in the darkness when the Ancient steps forward again, pressing her firmly up and against it.

With static only further kindling the heat in his belly, it's with a wicked snatch of teeth against the Valkyrie's lower lip that he parts from her, his hands sweeping across the curve of her hips to seek out the hem of her dress(? shall we say it's a dress?) [say]"Just because they cannot see us, doesn't mean they won't hear us,"[/say] he points out of their lack of an audience, his devilish smile pressed against the curve of her jaw and the soft column of her throat.

RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - Hotaru - 06-20-2023

Their height difference becomes readily apparent as he pushes her firmly into the door, and she readily hooks one leg around his hip to draw him closer, closer. Allowing those fingers to find the hem of her dress and do as the please. The pinch of his teeth is a tease that has her chasing vainly after his mouth. What does she care what he has to say when his mouth could be put to better use elsewhere?

Already impatient and tired of the waiting, Ru slips one hand between them to trace the outline of the bulge in his pants, the backs of her own knuckles a similar tease to herself with how tightly they're pressed together. [say]"Better be good enough to warrant some noise then,"[/say] she laughs smokily into his ear, the trail he leaves down her neck intoxicating but not enough for fire.

RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - Dantalion - 06-22-2023

[say]"I'll let you be the judge of that,"[/say] Danta says, the words muffled and breathless against the side of Hotaru's neck, and it's of no surprise that their game of cat and mouse becomes all too much just a moment later. Teased and turned on and helplessly addicted to the sound of the voice trickling into his ear and the fingers dancing static against his skin, he hitches up her dress in a smooth movement. Large hands find the backs of her thighs, lifting her from the ground to brace against the door, bringing them almost face to face again.

This time Danta only grazes his lips against her own, as if to goad her on, and he uses their new position to impatiently free himself from his pants and to tug her underwear to the side. [say]"I've never considered moving to Halo until tonight,"[/say] he mumbles into her mouth, the words edged with a smile and a hint of fangs.