Court of the Fallen
[SE] i'm not angry - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Important (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Archives (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: [SE] i'm not angry (/showthread.php?tid=7557)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: [SE] i'm not angry - Ronin - 09-15-2022

Blue eyes widen a fraction as he sees Remi suddenly drop, and for a traitorous second Ronin thinks he's put himself to sleep so he can sneak away and do whatever he likes to Sunjata (or the rest of Caido) in their peaceful slumbers. But the Lullaby's arms are around him, and the oil-slick emotion that washes over him is enough to have his breath catching in his throat.

[say]"I'm here,"[/say] he whispers, his fingers combing anew through the Lullaby's unruly curls. He doesn't care if it hurts, if he has to cut his hands on the thorns that coil around his husband to wrestle him back from the darkness. He's done it before and he'll do it a hundred times since. Because while the world around them is monstrous, they don't have to be that way as well. (Even if it's sorely tempting).

[say]"I've got you,"[/say] he continues, focusing on sun dappled mornings and the smell of fresh coffee, of the roar of waterfalls and the feel of feathers beneath their wings. [say]"That still makes sense, at least. It always will."[/say]

RE: [SE] i'm not angry - Remi - 09-15-2022

For the second time since they entered their room, a new pain trumps another for the position as that which hurts the most. Tears spring from between Remi's lashes and the sharp gasp of torment that pushes past his lips is more than he'd given the giant hours before.

Clumsily pushing up with his legs in order to press Ronin back onto the bed without having to release his grip, Remi heaves in a shivery breath as he focuses on the love and light pouring from his husband. [say]I feel like I'm losing myself in this thing I have become.[/say] Remi thinks, coiling himself over Ronin and trying to seek out his lips. [say]To think that murder was the best choice because of how convenient it would be..[/say]

Hiccuping more than he was able to breathe now, Remi's brows furrow tightly against the swirl of confusion that still pulsed from the predators within. The ones still encouraging retaliation and violence. [say]Please do not let me ever go...[/say] Not with his hands, not with his light, not into the darkness whose ability to tempt him seemed to grow every day.

Ronin complies instantly, and the light that burns within him is much more than metaphorical when it comes to Remi, lending a soft glow to their room that is only stifled by the stretch of the other man's body over his own. Lips press, soft and sweet and forgiving, and he shifts to reverse their positions only as the Lullaby's words echo through his mind.

[say]Never,[/say] he vows, and although he doesn't say it out loud, the word seems to vibrate through him all the same. His affections migrate from Remi's lips and onto his cheeks, as if kissing away his tears is the same as taking up his pain and swallowing it for himself. From cheeks to jawline to the scarred column of his neck, Ronin only pauses to pull his shirt over his head.

[say]Never,[/say] he repeats, as if his weight alone would be enough to keep Remi pinned against fragrant sheets and the comfortable press of the mattress. [say]Whatever you have become, I'll hold your hand to walk you back to where you want to be. I promise.[/say] Unaware when his own eyes had started to prickle, Ronin glances up at his one and only and tries on a smile.

[say]"Gods, I really do love you,"[/say] he whispers.

RE: [SE] i'm not angry - Remi - 09-15-2022

Remi's breath hitches as their positions are reversed, and only partially because of the thrill of being blanketed by Ronin. Within, the lingering parts of himself who are not ready to be soothed retreat into some darkened corner, sheltering the darkness that Ronin's light threatens to burn away with their presence.

With his eyes closed, Ronin's kisses are like the white noise Remi's body needs to release the pain and tension it had been holding without feeling unduly vulnerable. Exhaling a shivery sigh, the Lullaby reaches down to tug off his own shirt so that Ronin's light might have more of a canvas to seep onto. Lifting his head from the bed, Remi's expression seems to be one of pain and yet there's a smile on his lips despite the tears that still trickle down his cheeks.

[say]'..if you love me, then love me.'[/say] Remi begs in a voice that's hardly more than a whisper.

Brushing his nose against Remi's, the Huntsman lets his smile become just a little lopsided, even as the light within him pulses brighter. [say]"You don't have to tell me twice,"[/say] he whispers, leaving a kiss against the corner of his mouth before bending dutifully to his task. Starlight lips track every mark and bruise carved out by a literal walking cliffside, and Ronin's fingers are as gentle as they are loving in his efforts to shed them of the rest of their clothes.

After he's balled every garment up and tossed it aside, its with further kisses that he works his way back up the Lullaby's thighs and stomach, for once more interested in the beating heart and the soft lips that beckon him than the more obvious implications of loving Remi. [say]Nothing else matters right now,[/say] he murmurs into the other man's mind, even as his tongue writes love letters into Remi's mouth.

[say]Just you and me, right here. That's all.[/say]

RE: [SE] i'm not angry - Remi - 09-16-2022

Shifting and adjusting to better aid his husband in stripping away all that dare lay between them, Remi presses his eyes closed, wondering if he trusted himself to go to sleep that night and not find himself haunting Sunjata's dreams. The thought shivers in his mind as Ronin's lips press against a muscle which had come into contact with the rock giant's massive fists. Whatever bruises there are hardly matter though; not in the wake of Remi's violent madness and the ease with which he'd been considering murder. Gods and he would have done it too - wanted to do it. Without Ronin...without Ronin..

[say]That is all[/say] the Lullaby repeats. Dragging his fingertips up Ronin's sides, Remi shifts his body to press into all the spaces that their combined physiques would otherwise have left cavernous. If they were to be thought of as complementary puzzle pieces, then they were of the sort that required as much finesse as they did force to properly come together. Curling a leg over the back of the Huntsman's calves, Remi's fingertips slide along the contours of his husband's muscles with all the care of someone climbing a perilous mountain with nothing to catch them should their grip falter.

[say]..only you...[/say]

RE: [SE] i'm not angry - Ronin - 09-16-2022

[say]Only us,[/say] Ronin echoes, his correction quiet even by the standards of their Attuned bond. He can't pour starshine and sunlight onto Remi's bruises like he wants to - he can't wash away his darkness with the heat of his body, either - but he can try his damnedest to draw the venom out of his heart in other ways. One might think that any physical act of love after the events at the Falling would be hasty, clumsy, violent even, but the opposite proves to be the case here.

Their bodies come together and Ronin shivers out a breath against Remi's neck, as if the pleasure of this ought to be an afterthought. How could it ever be, though, with bronzed skin and silvery scars and taut muscles beneath his fingers? The Huntsman moves slowly, gently, as if in a dream, slipping a hand beneath his partner's lower back as if to encourage to rise and arch of his hips, and while at any other moment this pace might seem frustrating, if anything, for now it feels absolutely right.

RE: [SE] i'm not angry - Remi - 09-17-2022

I do not feel like anything Remi wanted to argue; there wasn't enough left of him that wasn't shaded and shadowed to properly form the other half of an us. Gods though, with Ronin above and around him, shining and beaming and chasing away every blackened tendril that tried to strangle him, he felt as though if not now, he might someday be whole again.

There's little encouragement needed from the Huntsman, but that doesn't mean the Lullaby isn't glad for his hand just the same. Once upon a time the pair would have said sex in this instance was a way to dismiss or hide what they were going through. Indeed, it had taken much willpower on both of their parts to stop using sex as a crutch for their issues, but now? Now this was a bandage. A balm, and gods if Remi didn't appreciate the care and attention with which Ronin went about healing him.

Them.

[say]..us.[/say] In a feat of superhuman strength that came laughably easily now, Remi lifted his hips while also coiling a leg up and across his husband's lower back. Aligning himself it was with short breaths and a tongue whose cursive had grown rather sloppy with need that Remi pleaded for more.

RE: [SE] i'm not angry - Ronin - 09-17-2022

Moaning something soft and indulgent into Remi's mouth as the Lullaby fits against him just so, Ronin surges forward with a breathless gasp, resisting the urge to nip hard at his husband's lower lip. Any act of passion that goes just a little too far could shove them into a territory that feels dangerous right now, he thinks; the kind of sex that might leave permanent scars or stop hearts or gods knew what else

And so although the feel of Remi all around him is as intoxicating now as it ever has been, the Huntsman is in no (visible) rush. Blunt and gentle fingers chase careful trails across the other man's skin, Ronin wondering how he'll even be able to keep this up (pun intended). All of this feels somehow more than, and the pleasure that goes racing up the back of his thighs with every thrust is all the more wild for its tenderness.

[say]Gods, I want you,[/say] he mutters through the bond, despite having Remi and then some.

RE: [SE] i'm not angry - Remi - 09-17-2022

This is where they both got a little bit Genghis Khan; short of slipping inside of each other's skin, nothing ever felt like it was enough. Remi would have handed over Wilde's rapier for Ronin to carve him open with if he thought it would bring them the sort of intimacy that they both craved, but even he knew that amidst the blood and beating hearts they would still want more.  

Tilting his head back if only to concentrate, both he and the Huntsman would be cast into a moment of darkness as a figure with large wings suddenly blocked the light pouring in through their window. Tracing a line down Ronin's back with a single feathered finger, the Huntsman would feel strong and familiar hands grasping his hips and temporarily halting his thrusting. Remi's projection leaned forward then, lifting one foot to place on the bed for leverage before hitching Ronin's hips up slightly as he pressed forward. Both iterations of the Lullaby found themselves unable to breathe just then, though it was the Remi pinned beneath his husband that leaned up to try and secure his next breath directly from Ronin's lips.

RE: [SE] i'm not angry - Ronin - 09-18-2022

Ronin's eyes flutter open as the darkness behind them grows more absolute; he's got just enough sense to start glancing over his shoulder when a feathered fingertip sends a shudder chasing down the entire length of his spine, and he reflexively arcs into Remi a little harder than planned. Huffing out his surprise and encouragement, his hips shift with very little prompting, even if he's unsure quite how either of them are meant to stay sane or last for longer than a few more seconds like this.

The projection enters him and the Huntsman is caught, trapped such that he never wants to be released, and a helpless moan of pleasure escapes his throat even as Remi attempts to seal his lips with a kiss. [say]Fuck,[/say] he whispers through their bond - and yes, he knows that's whats happening, but the ecstasy starting to crackle at the base of his spine and up through the length of his cock has stolen almost every ounce of sense from his mind.

RE: [SE] i'm not angry - Remi - 09-19-2022

Was this what they meant by to have and to hold?

Succumbing to the whims of his body, (both of them), the Lullaby let his instincts guide his movements as his mind tangles freely in the palette of his husband's emotions. [say]"I love you,"[/say] He hears himself whisper, though from which pair of lips he has no idea. [say]"I love you, I love you, I" love you, iloveyou, i-[/say]. Remi repeats, the words falling into rhythm with the motions of their hips.

The movement isn't as frantic as it might have been, as if both men knew that should they haste forward that way what would follow would be a clumsy and unsatisfying orgasm. Instead, Remi encouraged Ronin's thrusts to remain deep with the leg wrapped around the Huntsman's lower back, as the projection held fast to Ronin's hips where he could lean forward and against him rather than simply thrusting.

[say]..love me...Ronin..Ron..R...r...nn..![/say] The rise of his orgasm occurred somewhere between his two bodies and rather than moaning his climax into Ronin's shoulder, Remi let his head tip backwards against the bed where his lips parted around a gratified and relieved roar in the shape of his husband's name.

RE: [SE] i'm not angry - Ronin - 09-19-2022

It's one of those moments that feels like it belongs outside of itself. Ronin is a participant as much as he's someone distantly watching it happen from far away, and it's with Remi's voice in his mind and in his ear and the feel of him, hot and close but not close enough all around that he surrenders to his orgasm. [say]Gods, you're everything,[/say] he whispers through the bond, the swell of his feelings like an avalanche; seeming slow but roaring through and drowning everything once it's close enough.

Pleasure sings through his bones, lasting longer than it has any right to (or perhaps he's just lost in the intensity of it), and by the time Ronin realises he's forgotten to breathe there are constellations dancing behind his eyes, and he drags in a shuddering breath with his lips pressed against Remi's exposed throat.

Panting hard once that dam of oxygen deprivation is finally broken, the Huntsman can do little but exist in the seconds of darkness that envelops them, pure and clean and devoid of anything like relics and responsibility. [say]"This is where I'm spending the war,"[/say] he decides, the words mumbled into Remi's neck even as he sags against him and into the bed.

RE: [SE] i'm not angry - Remi - 09-19-2022

When Remi's mental focus weakened enough to dismiss his duplicate he really has no idea. The only thing that makes him realize that it's only the two of them in the room now is the ease with which he can wrap his arms around his husband's shoulder without any interference. That and the moonlight spilling in from the window he supposes, not that he's supposing much of anything besides the Huntsman just now.

And if it could always be like this...if he could always be in the afterglow of having been reminded just how much he loved Ronin and who he was around him...gods what a different man he would be.

[say]"What, half off the bed and half inside of me?"[/say] Remi wonders with a crooked smile. To that end, the Lullaby shifts slightly to disentangle their bodies if only so that when he does curl his legs around Ronin's he doesn't have to take into account the previous angle they'd been at. [say]"It feels like a thousand years ago already but...I am sorry again, for before."[/say] Pressing his cheek against Ronin's head and hugging him tightly, Remi exhales a soft and conciliatory breath. [say]"I need to listen to you more, especially in moments like that, when I..."[/say] lose myself in all of it. When I want to lose myself in it.