then pull me to the backseat
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 7 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
"I'd like that." The aviator replied, perhaps a bit too eagerly. Flushing somewhat, he smiles as he looks down, smoothing a bit of the bedding with his fingers. Watching as Danta rolled his way into a sitting position and began to shuffle his pants on, the old Everest might have wondered and fussed at length over whether or not he'd said or done something wrong. Instead, this iteration merely inwardly sighed with relief that he might get some sleep.

Fucking the Maverick had been exhausting work.

"Maybe a woman next time. The...well, there's someone I'd quite like to please when I go back, and she's a woman." Ever explains with a small shrug. 'I'll inquire tomorrow at the bar, if you have any suggestions."
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
you were automatic and as hollow as the 'O' in god
"As would I," Danta quips back, offering a sly smile in Ever's direction as he grabs up his clothes to pull them back on. Given that neither man is feeling awkward any more, it makes it even easier for the Maverick to lean down and plant a lusty kiss against the aviator's lips as he moves to depart, nodding at the other man's requirements, so to speak.

"I think I know a few ladies here who would jump at the chance to go to bed with you," he says, sounding confident about that. "I'll see you at the bar tomorrow. In the meantime, don't do anything I wouldn't."

And whilst Ever might not know Danta all that well just yet, he probably already has the sense enough to realise that the list of things Danta wouldn't is probably quite short.

~FIN
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.