Training bitter and better
For Sah
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
After rampaging along with Flora, Melita had flown the rest of the way on her little Firecracker, intending to have some measure of downtime and peace between the other tasks she had sorted out for herself. Even though she’d perished momentarily, the Honeybee still had a sudden multitude of tasks to be sorted, moreso than before, and she’d already started making a list while she sat along the Last Step.

Unbothered by its sudden drop, the demigod swung her legs back and forth into the light breeze, while consulting with Fangorn (who was dangling his vines over the edge too) and Sila (who had decided to soar underneath, back and forth, afraid one of the others would fall). Long scrawls curled across the paper, some with question marks (she still didn’t know who Hawthorn was) and pondering how far invisibility could get her. “Think I could get them all done in like…a couple of days,” she said off-handedly, waving the charcoal within the air as if it were simplistic and not requiring some thought and tactical work.

melita
then I became the fire
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1525
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah was feeling mildly better, at least for the moment. The guilt and grief rose and abated like the tide. It seemed like each conversation with a loved one helped, but once he was left to his own devices, the darker emotions all came rushing back. He was at least a far cry from the near panic attack he'd had at the Tournament.

At the present moment he found himself sitting at a campfire with his companions. They'd just completed a successful hunt and the wolves were chowing down on their share of the deer as Sah roasted his over an open flame. The Wild Thunder sighed as he eyed the sky above him, letting some of the tension bleed from his shoulders.
Sah
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
One couldn’t possibly say if Melita had recovered from her death experience, or simply been revitalized in new and brightening considerations. A darker plunge, a rally from renewal, and a scrape into every tempestuous edge lingering in her soul might’ve been a more accurate presumption.

So when she spotted Sah further afield, roasting on a damned campfire like nothing had happened, it reawakened multitudes.

It tasted like anger; this wave of blistering bombardments suddenly varnishing through her mouth. Koa’s story of potential mageglass. The way her chest was puckered and scarred; lightning struck and bolted. The moments where she could’ve sworn she saw or felt or heard her sister again, laughing in the breeze.

With nothing but impulsive and intrusive thoughts, she snagged at her bow, and the sparking quiver eternally resting on her back. Fuck logic, she figured. He could have a taste of his own medicine. Then she launched an arrow, clean and sharp and true, to split into the ground right beside him.

melita
then I became the fire
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Sah heard something whistle in the air before a familiar arrow struck the ground in front of him. Leaping to his feet, he eyed his surroundings, brow furrowing when he couldn't see the culprit. "Melita?"

The wolves were at attention with Lilly sniffing the air and Pad's hackles raising with a snarl. The Wild Thunder reached over and placed a hand on the dark wolf, urging him to calm down. Lilly's head snapped in the general direction of the woman's scent, and Sah's eyes followed.

The Abandoned was hesitant to activate his magic, so he simply readied it beneath his skin and stepped into a defensive stance. He didn't want to fight her if he could avoid it.
Sah
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
She furrowed her brows in return, when all he uttered was her name. She couldn’t give a fuck about the wolves or his defensive stature, remaining on the edge of the stone, eyes narrowed into vicious little pinpricks. She could vaguely remember some apologies after she’d been revived, but within all the confusion, turmoil, shock, and bewilderment, the Honeybee couldn’t be certain.

Besides, she was full of rage.

“Is that all you have to say?” was a snarl – she could hear Fangorn scurrying back down the rocky steps and Sila landing upon the precious edge with her; some amount of preparation from her companions while her heart fumed and her chest burned.

melita
then I became the fire
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:
Hearing her voice and her anger, Sah forced his muscles to relax. It truly was Meltia. "Not in the least." With a nod from the Abandoned, Lilly grabbed Pad by the scruff and all but dragged him to the edge of the small camp and forced him to sit beside her out of the way. This was something that their bonded needed to do alone.

Once his companions were dealt with Sah took a breath, shoving down his rising guilt enough to speak. It was kind of strange to be talking to open air, but he ignored it. "Words can't convey how sorry I am." The Abandoned chose his next words carefully, "Hotaru explained it to me afterward, but I'd had no idea at the time that new Demi-gods took a temporary hit to their vitality when they first changed."

The Wild Thunder ground his teeth and let out a small 'tsk,' "I get why that's not advertised, but I seriously wish that I'd known beforehand. I went into our fight with full force because I was under the impression that you were as you had always been, just with new abilities. I thought if I didn't give it my all, then I wouldn't stand a chance." His lips twitched slightly into a rueful smile, "I also thought that you'd be pissed if I held back on you just because you hadn't had much time to master your new powers."

Melita had always been so powerful and ahead of him. The Wild Thunder had fully expected their fight to be a true challenge where victory would need to be hard fought for. Sah bowed his head, "I'm so sorry, and I know that nothing I say or do will make it right. But if there's anything that I can do to at least lessen the pain of what I put you through, just give the word."
Sah