You make me feel like forever
for Safrin!
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 51 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 3590
After his encounter with the villi and Sah, Hadama had returned to the shrine to pray in earnest. He had not seen the star-eyed lady since she had remade him, and he sought her presence now as he bent his head in quiet contemplation of all that he had to be grateful for.

"Safrin," he rumbled, his voice soft in the cold night air as starlight sparkled off the snow all around him. "Thank you. I was able to test your gifts in the tournament. Already I am stronger than I was." He set his offering upon the cold stone: a jeweled kanzashi hairpin in silver with a falling spray of crystal stars.

Next to it he placed the armlet that held his armor, caressing the metal with reverent fingers before he settled back on his heels. It had been a long, long time since he had prayed at the Celestine for his armor to be improved and instead been offered the moon. The bruises from the tournament, however, made that armor all the more relevant now and he bowed his head again. "Would you grant me your protection once more?"

Hadama is seeking to upgrade his StArmour!

Type: Light | Style: Defensive | Level: Basic
StArmour | Armour created from owlbear down. When not in use, retracts as a silver serpentine bangle etched with constellation and can be activated telepathically. Blocks physical damage. Can be used 1x per thread.

Regional Score bonus: +1 in all shrine visits, drops, PQ+s, KQs, etc. (You must post this at the bottom of any post where a +1 should be included)

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
whisper my name into the sky
All around the former mer, the snow would sparkle as if suddenly infused with starlight as Safrin stepped forth from whatever cosmic branch she wiled away her time when not listening to the requests of her chosen. "Indeed." She purred, beaming warmly. "I was very impressed. Given a bit more time to prepare, no doubt you would have gone much farther, but..." Softly Safrin shrugs as she reaches for the hairpin, turning it over in her hands, admiring both the sparkle and craftsmanship. "We both knew there would be a bit of a learning curve, mm?" Indeed if the goddess thought it was at all fair for Mort's demigod to make certain matches the way he did, she wouldn't say (though when had Safrin ever approved of Remi's choices).

Glancing down at the armour, the goddess inclined her head softly, considering not the merit of Hadama's words, but only what she would need for him to accomplish such a thing. "Of course. A wise choice."

Hadama must!

1. Take his armour down somewhere where there is extreme pressure
2. Temper his armour in fire (magical or regular)
3. In two separate threads, have his armour tested by physical means.
& the heavens will bow
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 51 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 3590
The snow seemed to glow from within and Hadama felt the presence of his goddess before he saw her perfect form. Her approval warmed him from the bones out and he lifted his chin with pride beneath her smile. "I went farther than I would have before your blessing," he rumbled, content with coming in second only to Deimos - though he was wise enough to know that any of the others that Deimos had defeated would likely have overcome him as well. There was, as Safrin said, a learning curve, but every day brought improvement.

Whether it would come fast enough to survive the challenges ahead remained to be seen.

Her tasks were listed and Hadama bowed his head gratefully. "Yes," he acknowledged of them. "Thank you." He would linger a little longer to bask in her light, but once the goddess returned to her cosmic responsibilities the Tidebreaker would begin his Moon Warp jumps across the region to make his way home.

He had much to do.

~fin~