calling all the wildflowers i know
Mateo <3
Hawthorn Mercer
Courtesan

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 1 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
// i am heaven sent, don't you dare forget —
Keep talkin’ like that and I’ll go wherever you want me to go.” Thorn purrs against Mateo’s lips, taking note of the feral gleam in the other man’s smile as he shifts and readjusts, setting harder on his hips. It’s a comfort that doesn’t last long, unfortunately, because not soon after does Mateo lead him back, maneuvering with the other man until they’re standing side by side and their hands are intertwined.

It’s his turn to let his grin shift a bit more feral, squeezing the botanists hand as if confirming that the smirk had been seen, and with it, Thorn’s attention to following dutifully like a lost dog. He cares little if it’s public, it is a brothel after all, and it isn’t like he hasn’t just been straddled across the other man, chasing the taste of cherries and the pressure of his grinding hips.

The side door is quite familiar and Thorn snorts — because of course the other man would also know his way around a brothel. “Mm, gettin’ cozier.” Thorn murmurs in a lower voice, one aimed just for Mateo as he’s guided, waiting for it to stop, and admittedly hoping it ends with him pinned hard against the wall.
thorn
— i am all you've ever wanted,
what all the other boys all promised //