dream a little dream of me
For Jack <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
I would fall from grace just to touch your face
Maeve offers him a sharp smile in return, eyes glinting knowingly as she sidles up to the captain, "I wouldn't expect you to stay away. I'm sorry I won't be able to properly entertain you this evening, but any of my other girls would happily accept your company if you wish." And she is. Sorry, that is. It would be a relief to be able to let go for a little bit. To enjoy the simple pleasure of his company and the pleasure his company provided. She plucks the parcel from his outstretched hand, running a thumb over the edge of the paper, "Thank you, Captain." Maeve hums, tucking it back away out of sight.

"Good. She said she had some things to discuss and sort out with you." He doesn't seem too unhappy, but Aurelia might simply have a better way of handling him than she does right now. Her usual mechanisms for keeping him happy are currently off the table, but hopefully his conversation with Aurelia went well enough that he was still on their side. "This should be plenty." She confirms, lips twitching into a small smile before she shakes her head. "That's all for now. Enjoy the rest of your evening, Captain."
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
dream a little dream of me - by Maeve - 08-11-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: dream a little dream of me - by Jack - 08-11-2021, 04:57 PM
RE: dream a little dream of me - by Maeve - 08-15-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: dream a little dream of me - by Jack - 08-16-2021, 05:47 PM