I could be anything you like (OPEN)
birthday partaaaaay
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
i want to taste you again
Jack rolls a win (he assumes) because everyone's cheering and cheers'ing him and shit, and as he lowers the bottle from his lips, why who is that he spies? "Evenin' Governor," he rumbles - because can Sunjata really not be the governor if no one technically took over that title? "Who you callin' old, anyways?" He narrows his eyes, patting the bag and knowing what's in it without looking. Giving Jata a grateful grin (because Jack knows he knows), he turns at the sound of another voice - and that's fine, because Seven has just come prowling up to wind herself through the Flood's legs.

Melita presents him with some ugly fuckin' gauntlets, the captain tilting his head. "I always wanted some o'these!" he announces to Mel, before leaning in towards her. "Th'fuck are they?" he whispers (without actually whispering). Doesn't matter, though, because Adam is offering to get naked and Maeve is there looking all ethereal and curvaceous and shit.

"Yes," he announces, pointing at Adam as if to tell him to commence stripping (and everyone in the market street is cheering him on too), then uncorking the nearest bottle of expensive to take a drink and offer it around. "You got me a box," he tells Maeve - then obviously he peeks inside.
like a secret or a sin
JACK
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Messages In This Thread
I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Jack - 09-19-2021, 01:01 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Adam - 09-19-2021, 05:30 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Jack - 09-19-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Raza - 09-21-2021, 02:31 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Jack - 09-21-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Nate - 09-21-2021, 04:51 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Adam - 09-21-2021, 08:20 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Jack - 09-25-2021, 12:10 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Adam - 09-25-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Jack - 10-06-2021, 05:36 PM