{SE} As The Sun Goes Down
☀️☀️☀️
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sometimes my heart doesn't beat at night
Nate lingers in the water, watching the shape of Sunjata get further and further away, a dark speck in a sea of darkness. The world is muted like this, and it sharpens his mind a little, lets him reach out to keep a greedy mental hand wrapped around the dragons tail. A bubble of anticipation rises up in him, Nate trying to not let himself grow too worried too quickly. All they have to do is grab a handful of stones, and they can leave again.

The all-clear rings down, and Nate heaves himself out of the water as quietly as he can, slipping onto the rocky shore and glancing around frantically. A suspicious glance is thrown up at the winding stairs carved up the cliff. I'm always careful, darling. The addition has him pausing though, eyes thrown skyward and a warm pulse of hollow reassurance tossed towards Sunjata. I love you too.

Reaching out almost blindly, Nate starts to fill his pockets, still unsure about how many stones he really needs. Of all the places he's been told to go though, this is the one he wants to have to return to the least. Even with the frantic bent to his movements though, he should be paying more attention. Maybe if he was, he wouldn't flinch the way he does when something creeps up his arm, his naked shock and panic ringing out like an alarm bell. The tiny snake is as scared as he is, bright red stripes colouring its body suddenly, and the distant smell of peppermint reaching him. What the fuck? There is a note of hysterical confusion laced in through the words, Nate trying to catch breath he never had a hold of.
Curling up inside my ugly mind
NATE

Messages In This Thread
{SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-12-2021, 06:56 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-12-2021, 07:13 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-15-2021, 03:49 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-15-2021, 04:29 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 05:14 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-20-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-20-2021, 06:40 AM