{SE} I wanna be adored
Sunnyyyyyyy
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
we've been living on a fault line
and for a while you were all mine
An entirely reflexive shiver runs up Nate's spine as lips press against his neck, a soft sound purring out of him and into the other mans hair. I'm so lucky to have you. He doesn't mean to share the thought, but he doesn't really make any effort t stop it once he realizes it's drifting between them, Nate's arms only tightening.

Did you? Nate makes no attempt to suppress his immediate curious excitement. It's impossible to tell which is brighter, his grin or the glint in his eyes, but both are outshone by the single holographic arm that crackles into existence, reaching across the room into Pemota's sling and withdrawing a small, rectangular box. The wrapping on it is awkward at best, the twine holding everything in place extra frayed in the places Nate's fingers moved over it again and again, trying to get the knots right.

The box is all but shoved into the attuned's chest, Nate proud of the care put into the gift. You can go first, Sunshine. A sturdy leather cord adorned with the gem he'd gathered in the Climb, cut in the shape of a feather and polished to bring out its oil slick iridescence, purples and blues shimmering in it's facets like a raven's wings. Silver beads flank either side of the gem, wings delicately etched into the pair of them.
i've spent a lifetime, giving you my heart
i swear that i'll be yours forever,
'til forever falls apart

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 07:18 AM
RE: I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-20-2021, 07:32 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-27-2021, 05:45 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-27-2021, 06:57 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-28-2021, 05:50 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-28-2021, 06:17 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-31-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-31-2021, 10:56 PM