[SE] No one is invincible
CotS Quest for Nature Frey
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 47 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2900
He'd put it off long enough.

War was on the threshold and he still didn't have a magical weapon to give him an edge against whatever the world would throw at them at season's end. He'd waited to the eleventh hour, but he didn't want to rely on the strength of others any longer. If Deimos and Noah were going to be gone, he had to step up for Halo.

And also he was just really fuckin' tired of feeling like his friends were leaving him in the dust.

But since he was in the Oerwoud already he decided to stop by the shrine dedicated to nature's gods. It seemed right, not to mention polite, to go straight to the source.

"Hi, Frey. Um, an' Rae? I uh. I have a favor to ask. An' I brought you a snack," he added hurriedly, making sure the mug of fresh-squeezed papaya juice was set just so beside the plate with thin wedges of sweet goat cheese and sliced dragon fruit arranged in carefully alternating order on the tree-top altar. "I want a weapon t'keep myself alive with. Somethin' magical, that's better at hittin' things from a distance so I don't have t'keep puttin' myself in harm's way to do some damage." And maybe something a little easier to carry around than his glaive, though he felt a little guilty thinking about it. The glaive had been doing well by him so far. It was just so awkward to carry around everywhere. "Oh! An' the Cuff has been workin' great! So, thanks for that. An' Petunia - I mean, the walkin' palm - was lookin' happy an' healthy last time I saw 'em." Damn, he missed that little tree. Shrub. Sapling.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] No one is invincible - by Talyson - 09-30-2022, 06:09 PM
RE: [SE] No one is invincible - by Frey - 10-03-2022, 06:10 PM
RE: [SE] No one is invincible - by Talyson - 10-03-2022, 06:33 PM
RE: [SE] No one is invincible - by Frey - 10-03-2022, 07:00 PM
RE: [SE] No one is invincible - by Talyson - 10-03-2022, 08:18 PM
RE: [SE] No one is invincible - by Frey - 10-07-2022, 03:10 PM
RE: [SE] No one is invincible - by Talyson - 10-07-2022, 06:57 PM
RE: [SE] No one is invincible - by Frey - 10-12-2022, 02:26 PM
RE: [SE] No one is invincible - by Talyson - 10-12-2022, 06:08 PM