It's coming down to nothing more than apathy
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 8062
Harper
Anything beautiful, people want to break
And you are beautiful, I'm afraid
He concedes the point with a sheepish smile, shrugging slightly. “I’ve seen so many people give you looks without being brave enough to speak to you. Maybe your magic intimidates them, makes the more humble men believe you’re out of their league.” He picks his fork back up just for the sake of waving it at her, trying to get her to laugh. “You know back in my world women pursued men just as equally! Maybe you just have to try that approach.” And it’s only his personality that makes it possible to say this, because part of him rejoices that she has not succeeded. But it’s a part he can’t afford to listen to.

Smiling as she agrees, he tries to hold onto it, but mention of Jude makes him sigh and listlessly stab his fork back into the food. “I’m worried about him. He’s taking Maeve’s absence really hard, and Edmund having disappeared right before…then he goes and visits Frey? He talks to me, but he doesn’t really have any friends. He spends so much time alone.” As parents, they’ll have to work together on this, and it feels nice to tell her his worries. Things he would’ve previously shared with Maeve, that he felt he couldn’t share with Hadama or Melita.
But I would love you in any form you take

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's coming down to nothing more than apathy - by Harper - 04-28-2023, 01:53 AM