It's coming down to nothing more than apathy
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Harper
Anything beautiful, people want to break
And you are beautiful, I'm afraid
Harper barks a laugh at that, because Jude is certainly likable, but - "Just need to get him to accept that extroversion now!" The boy was stubbornly soft-spoken and shy, and while Harper loved every facet of his son, he often wondered if it was their fault for splitting his home life in two that had made him so reserved.

Glancing at the clock in the kitchen and realizing she's right, Harper hops off the table and stands a little awkwardly as Phoebe puts her plate in the sink, uncertain how best to say goodbye with these new lines they were only just starting to draw between each other. "I think it was good too. I'm glad we can...get back to being friends." Smiling, he gives her a quick hug so he can stop overthinking it, and walks her to the door. "Give my love to Jude, okay?" Harper always gave it when the boy left, but he wouldn't pass up the opportunity for a reminder. Shutting the door behind her, Harper leans his forehead against it for an indeterminable amount of time.

He has a lot to think about.

- Fin!
But I would love you in any form you take

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's coming down to nothing more than apathy - by Harper - 05-01-2023, 09:36 PM