at tea time, everybody agrees
for Soh <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Aidon's head lifts first, purple eyes blinking lazily towards Soh as she enters, but he quickly drops his head back down onto his large claws. Maeve, however, doesn't lose interest nearly as fast. She stands smoothly, stepping away from the table to greet the young woman, "And you as well. Jude has told me so much about you." In the days following her return, when she'd been well enough for him to finally catch her up on all that had been happening in his life. It was then that the Nightshade decided that she would have to meet the young woman who had seemed to capture her son's heart for herself.

Offering her a soft smile, she takes her by the shoulders, holding her at arms length, "Let me get a good look at you..." She hums, gently turning her this way and that as she examines her features. It was plain to see how her beauty might of caught Jude's eye, but Maeve highly doubted that was the only thing.

"How silly of me to forget myself... I'm Maeve, but I'm sure you already knew that." The Nightshade releases her and motions to the table, already moving to reclaim her own seat. "Please, have a seat."
Come away little lamb come away to the slaughter
To the one appointed to see this through

Messages In This Thread
at tea time, everybody agrees - by Maeve - 06-17-2023, 12:33 AM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Sohalia - 06-17-2023, 12:46 AM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Maeve - 06-17-2023, 01:52 AM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Sohalia - 06-17-2023, 02:21 AM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Maeve - 06-17-2023, 02:04 PM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Sohalia - 06-17-2023, 03:53 PM