at tea time, everybody agrees
for Soh <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The Nightshade didn't stop her own quiet amusement from rising as Soh giggled at her playful examination, "It's rather easy to see why my son is taken with you. You have a lovely smile." She complimented easily, recognizing beauty and not being shy about complimenting it. This had been her job for many years and was her job once more. If Sohalia had been anyone else, the Nightshade might have been inclined to try and have her work at the Halenani as one of her serving girls, but she wasn't just some girl. No, she was special to her Jude and thus important to her.

Taking a seat, Maeve delicately takes up the tea pot, pouring them both a cup and leaving room for cream and sugar. "You're quite welcome. I've looked forward to meeting you as well once Jude told me about you." She sets the pot back down with a soft clink, the china rattle slightly as she goes about fixing her tea to her liking. "I'm feeling much better now that I'm home. The healers were able to treat me and my strength returns a bit more each day." And thus their lives back to a semblance of normalcy.

"The tea is lavender infused, I hope that's okay. It's my own special blend I make myself. Would you like cream or sugar?" The Nightshade asks, arching a dark brow as she waits, creamer poised above Soh's cup.
Come away little lamb come away to the slaughter
To the one appointed to see this through

Messages In This Thread
at tea time, everybody agrees - by Maeve - 06-17-2023, 12:33 AM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Sohalia - 06-17-2023, 12:46 AM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Maeve - 06-17-2023, 01:52 AM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Sohalia - 06-17-2023, 02:21 AM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Maeve - 06-17-2023, 02:04 PM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Sohalia - 06-17-2023, 03:53 PM