My heart is thrilled by the still of your hand
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
DEIMOS
Deimos snorted at the statement, but she would always be well within her rights to say no – especially at potentially being flung down or released over hedges and warrens. With the image ridiculously conjured in his head, he shook his cranium, glancing back over the pandas, watching as they all seemed to simultaneously collapse and falter. Blinking, he reasoned they weren’t unlike cats in some facets – expending energy before deciding they were quite done with the whole thing.

“True. She tolerates Belial and Micah well enough,” more of an insult to the peryton than anything else; and he took another breath – a long exhale flowing through the bamboo, reeds, and long tendrils of grass. The cubs, and adults, sense of ease gave him a modicum of relief too, instilled in his bones, comforted, alleviated, relaxed, far more than he’d been in a long while.

Which was probably how he’d begun scheming out weaponry anyway.

At her intrigue he arched his brow, waiting for her to either spurn the idea away, for she didn’t like taking from him, or to say she had enough. That she seemed agreeable lent to his broadening grin, and he leaned forward only to manifest his air and earthen incantations. From there, bits and particles of grass, flowers, plumes, and soil formed aloft; beginning with serrated edges and sharpening lines. “Maybe a scimitar.” From there, the breeze purposefully assembled a few strips of terrain to amplify the top, where sparks seemed to appear. “With lightning infused.” Capable of shooting within whatever intended target had caught her eye.

Keeping the model overhead, his gaze flicked right back to her.
i'm in the mood to dissolve in the sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: My heart is thrilled by the still of your hand - by Deimos - 06-29-2023, 06:38 PM