everybody knows i'm a king without a crown
Ru <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
I do!” Sunjata manages, barking another laugh, one that turns into a louder sound, one that’s unstoppable as she makes her claim, filling in the spaces where gasps break apart the words. He understands, and luckily has never been told that, a fact that has him still completely amused by it.

That is, at least, until she splashes him in response and he lets her go again, if only to run the water off of his face, pulling down to cover his mouth when he says “you just said you should charge for it!” He grins back at her, leaning back now so that both his arms rest on the back of the rockery, waving a hand to let a wave of water splash against her chest.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everybody knows i'm a king without a crown - by Sunjata - 06-29-2023, 10:46 PM