My heart is thrilled by the still of your hand
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
DEIMOS
The grin remained wry, eager and fervent to apply his incantations for her. With the acceptance of ranges and applicable variances, he rolled his sleeves further back, and returned the rest of the magic maintaining the image back into his veins.

From there, his hands glowed in their gilded manifestations, creation and elements contorting, conforming, to his requests and depictions constructed within his mind. The outline came to form readily, a shortened, curved blade, broadening toward the point, silver, handle bronzed (not without its own details – sleek little vines encompassed and etched into the wood, a few more plants crawling upwards along the sides), before the fixtures ran forth. Shards of other compunctions maintained their rich semblances, delving further and further into its mass until finally it finished – potent and regal.

And then, as others might hand their beloveds a flower, he brandished the blade. “For you.”

--

Deimos has created:

Lightning Scimitar:
A blade infused with lightning, capable of striking an opponent when directed along its length.
i'm in the mood to dissolve in the sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: My heart is thrilled by the still of your hand - by Deimos - 06-30-2023, 12:32 AM