step 1: super sekrit meeting time
George Shepherd
Thief

Age: 32 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
There but for the grace of the gods go I
Flora's hard stare didn't go unnoticed, and George raised a brow with a look of amusement as she gave a little hmm. Still, whatever was on her mind seemed to pass quickly, for she turned her attention to El instead. Pondering the look, George sauntered further into the room, following Flora with a quick grin for El. Their fearless leader stopped before a painting on the back wall, and George guessed before she slid the frame aside what was going to come next. As hiding places went, it wasn't particularly innovative, but given that it was a picture frame in the hideout of the Thieves Guild, George was willing to bet that not too many people were going to have access to the room to search.

When offered the letter, George took the thick, expensive parchment and broke the seal to find a diagram of something that he quickly realized was a house. Within the house, it seemed, there was a safe containing jewels, coin, and some magical items that they were presumably targeting. "Those are some sources," he said appreciatively. "Just how paranoid is the son? Any guards?"
And when you kiss me, I am happy enough to die
George

Messages In This Thread
step 1: super sekrit meeting time - by Flora - 06-09-2023, 04:22 PM
RE: step 1: super sekrit meeting time - by George - 06-14-2023, 01:50 AM
RE: step 1: super sekrit meeting time - by Flora - 07-02-2023, 05:13 PM
RE: step 1: super sekrit meeting time - by George - 07-03-2023, 11:10 PM