(SE) i could tell some lies to you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
so, collect your scars and wear 'em well
your blood's as good an ink as any
Their rhetorical question surprises him with their wording, the Flood rumbling a soft chuckle as he squints back up at the sky. “Some sort of cloud… Spider?” He answers it anyway, because he also isn’t sure either. He can’t remember there being anything like this before the war. But, it isn’t surprising that Caido would end up having more tricks up its sleeve to keep the inhabitants on their toes.

I appreciate the help.” He offers, returning to the spot he’d been at before, using his magic again and the grappling tendrils to try and pull them away from the main path, if only to get it off to the side so he can cut through them too. “It is one of the more beautiful places in King’s End.” He agrees, a hint belatedly, distracted by the work the both of them do, before he looks back toward them with the conversation, a small smile blooming on the scarred half of his face.

A low rumbled chuckle leaves him in agreement. “Glad to hear that.” He pauses briefly once he’s gotten the majority of the tendrils off to the side, stepping over and pulling a knife from his boot to start cutting through them too. “I do live around here. I made the Refuge, actually.” He casts them another smile, this one a bit more playful. “I didn’t really feel like leaving once the war was over, so I stayed. I made the House of Midnight, too.” In case they’d seen it on their travels or heard of it – but it was relatively new regardless, so Sunjata isn’t entirely positive whether or not word had spread so far.
go scratch your name into the clouds
and pull them all... d o w n
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) i could tell some lies to you - by Sunjata - 07-02-2023, 06:55 AM
RE: (SE) i could tell some lies to you - by Sunjata - 07-04-2023, 08:51 PM