{se} I wonder if I'll ever stop wondering
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
His side of the bond drops open, eyes shutting as their lips meet, as his arms remain tangled with her both offering and taking in the warmth her body offers. And the sensation that his bond has to offer is that of crackling embers, warming like the smooth waters of a hot spring, comfort.

It’s like he’s gone these past two years (and before, with Nate, because she’d always been part of the plan then too), he’s been a broken puzzle piece, missing the part that could connect him so fiercely to anyone else. She fits against him perfectly, like there’s a whisper calling from his inner dark, jagged void, of finally.

It’s terrifying, to an extent, but it cements the words he’d given her in the inn when he’d told her that he always would love her. Because this kiss doesn’t feel like a goodbye or a mediocre thing, it feels like a homecoming, and he’s blinded by the warmth and rush of emotions it brings, causing his possessiveness around her to grow tighter, hand tightening in her hair, his other arm keeping her against him while she wears his shirt. It ticks all of the boxes that broken thing inside him needed to quiet down.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} I wonder if I'll ever stop wondering - by Sunjata - 07-09-2023, 04:22 PM