{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
She, too, recalls some of Korofi's burial rites, but the details have been lost over the years. Or perhaps she'd simply tried to purge all she could of Sunjata and Nate from her mind in the aftermath and only ended up remembering the most important parts.

"Halo is similar. Pyres, mostly. I personally believe there are better ways to honor the dead - ways both permanent and beautiful." Which was why she'd gone a step further, planting the tree in private and only asking for Evie's help to encourage it to grow beyond natural means. She has yet to tell anybody where it is, or what it represents. Equally possessive and terrified of inviting someone to one of the most delicate parts of her.

His gratitude is accompanied with a bright smile, so she takes her cues from him on the emotion of the morning and merely smiles back. "Of course. Thank you for wanting me here." It would have been one thing to ask for her help in sourcing supplies, or providing him the idea, but the involvement is special.

Given her cold resistance makes her heat up a bit too fast sometimes, Hotaru has to equally strip down to her tanktop, tying her extra layer by the arms around her waist. Beginning to dig alongside him, she wonders if she'll ever have the ability to manipulate earth the way Deimos and Evie can. Neither of them is weak in any sense, but it would certainly make things faster. "Have you ever used the wishing well?" She has not, so it makes her rather curious, and this style of work won't have them too short of breath for small talk anytime soon.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-20-2023, 06:51 PM