{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
The bond opens and Sunjata can feel the sincerity on her end, even if his own side feels surprisingly guarded. It’s so much so that her words reach him with a flicker of surprise that ripples through it like a stone dropped into a still pond, his gaze finding hers with understanding for the first time. “Oh.” Is all he can say, because he doesn’t know what else would fit that space where a league of questions would rise to the surface. So he stuffs them all down, aiming for simplicity.

He stands beside her now, though, hand in hand as she squeezes his own back, humming a note of agreement. “I feel as if I should be at least fifty.” He admits with a small, crooked smile, before he immediately shakes his head to her follow up comments, this time a wince actually forming on his features, even if it isn’t as serious as the previous one had been. The subject matter is just as serious for him. “The issue is that I don’t want to do it on my own. And my options are slim. And then I wonder if I would even be a good father again, after how Kamaria left.” He offers her a new, sincere and soft smile, words flitting through the Attuned bond as if he can’t quite form the physical words for them. I’ve actually spent the last couple of months toying with the idea of asking Frey to make me sterile, specifically if I were to start taking part in the House of Midnight. He strokes her hand with his own thumb in turn, even if his mental voice harbors the uncertainty on both topics.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-21-2023, 03:17 AM