{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
The bond opens up, and to anyone else from a distance they might appear like young lovers, hand in hand, staying silent while they speak through their inherited ability, and he lets that pained smile grace her face as easily as it’s reflected in his own at his admission, brows pinching at the idea of her doing that to retrieve her companion – yet another similarity between them, that tear in ones soul, one that left you gutted and disparaged.

He squeezes her hand gently, though, at the admission, the second that she looks away from him and his gaze remains on her face, supportive and caring – because old hurts were simply just that. But he blinks in quiet surprise as her voice colors the air between them again and he exhales a slow sigh, nodding his agreement. “It’s exactly why I haven’t done anything yet.” Nor has he participated in the House of Midnight, despite without Isla’s presence, people have grown bolder in their requests.

Tugging her closer to him to wrap his arm around her in a hug, there’s nothing but understanding and sincerity in his side of the bond, like a breath of fresh air to blow away the cobwebs. “I’m trying to learn how to live without the shadow of suffering hanging over my head.” He admits, nearer to a whisper. “It has been difficult.” His voice drips with a heavier accent, heading into his Korofian tendencies with his honesties, incapable of keeping so casual with such a conversation.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-21-2023, 03:52 AM